Author Topic: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?  (Read 31991 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 10:22:54 PM »
now you sound like joon.

He called me out. Not the other way around.

Everyone is not Joon. Don't be paranoid

Hack Benchers

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2016, 10:36:43 PM »
Hi Shizzo   ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2016, 11:38:25 PM »
This place really means too much to shizzo.

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2016, 12:13:16 AM »
He called me out. Not the other way around.

Everyone is not Joon. Don't be paranoid
he makes up at least 50% of the active posters on this board.  ;)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2016, 12:19:53 AM »
he makes up at least 50% of the active posters on this board.  ;)

Totally not true

;D ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2016, 12:23:48 AM »
Totally not true and I will get some cheap used up whore to shout it out while sucking my stubby cock

;D ;D
fixed

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2016, 12:25:54 AM »
fixed

I actually always found junior entertaining, but I could never get over how comfortable he was with paying for sex.

I think he was a bit eccentric/lonesome. Actually I can just about confirm that is the case.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2016, 12:29:00 AM »
I actually always found junior entertaining, but I could never get over how comfortable he was with paying for sex.

I think he was a bit eccentric/lonesome. Actually I can just about confirm that is the case.
he had to be comfortable paying for sex, its the only way he could get it, hes a social misfit that has been cocooned by daddies money, he cant mix or interact with real people, he has no idea how people live in the real world.

Beach Mode

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2016, 01:27:35 AM »
he had to be comfortable paying for sex, its the only way he could get it, hes a social misfit that has been cocooned by daddies money, he cant mix or interact with real people, he has no idea how people live in the real world.
i also need to pay for sex

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2016, 01:44:30 AM »

He was not only comfortable paying for it, he was strangely proud and showed off the fact that he did.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2016, 01:53:59 AM »
I will support this.

I think that if Shizzo is willing to put up his account, that we should make it official. I mean mod official, not this ridiculous shit that happens a lot.

If I'm not who I claim to be, then Shizzo is gone never to return and if he does return under a different account and is found out, that account is instantly banned.

Surely Shizzo has enough confidence in his powers of deduction for this.

So if you aren't who you claim to be, my account gets banned forever?

Lol, nice try  :D

As for why I make threads like this: Shit gets too boring around here, when all people talk about are politics, BLM, and the 24hr coverage of Levrone's comeback.

Sometimes we need a good old fashioned drama thread to mix things up.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2016, 02:05:15 AM »
So if you aren't who you claim to be, my account gets banned forever?

Lol, nice try  :D

As for why I make threads like this: Shit gets too boring around here, when all people talk about are politics, BLM, and the 24hr coverage of Levrone's comeback.

Sometimes we need a good old fashioned drama thread to mix things up.

Yes you are correct, I suggest a thread in which you find a video of me working over those massive sexy tits of your sister, sucking and nibbling her erect nipples before working my way down to eating out her pussy and ass in many positions untill she can't stand it no more and pushes me off and tears off my pants and gives the best oral she has ever given, then we fuck with lots of passionate kissing and spitting in each other's mouths and near the end she pulls me close and whispers "I want to taste you in my mouth" so I give the bitch what she wants and she sucks out every last drop as it runs down her chin, then the camera zooms out a bit and you see it's your couch we were fucking on and the camerawoman talks and says "good stuff you guys" and you realise your mother is holding the camera.

Make it happen you fucking slug

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »
Yes you are correct, I suggest a thread in which you find a video of me working over those massive sexy tits of your sister, sucking and nibbling her erect nipples before working my way down to eating out her pussy and ass in many positions untill she can't stand it no more and pushes me off and tears off my pants and gives the best oral she has ever given, then we fuck with lots of passionate kissing and spitting in each other's mouths and near the end she pulls me close and whispers "I want to taste you in my mouth" so I give the bitch what she wants and she sucks out every last drop as it runs down her chin, then the camera zooms out a bit and you see it's your couch we were fucking on and the camerawoman talks and says "good stuff you guys" and you realise your mother is holding the camera.

Creative.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2016, 02:41:10 AM »
Creative.

Thing is I actually want to do those things with your sister, just not really on your piss soaked couch or with your mother filming

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2016, 02:50:30 AM »
Thing is I actually want to do those things with your sister, just not really on your piss soaked couch or with your mother filming
Go for it, champ.  :-*

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »
Go for it, champ.  :-*

Due to being an ocean appart it shall remain a fantasy, seeing as it's probably late over your end and you are still up I'm assuming your drunk and now will be the best time to ask for you to share some photos of her before you pass out and piss yourself?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2016, 03:22:00 AM »
How dare you question me? I am not involved? I have been a member of Getbig for 12 years.

Very loosely, yes

I think i might be in the running for longest lurker on getbig.  only 4 posts since 2004!!!!! :o

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2016, 03:38:17 AM »

Haha Gold medal winning post right here!

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2016, 04:30:09 AM »
i also need to pay for sex
and 50% of your posts are also Joon.

Beach Mode

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2016, 04:33:49 AM »
and 50% of your posts are also Joon.
iabsolutely not
you give that fella too much credit
im sor of mad how he posted my thought on that female

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2016, 05:42:34 AM »
Very loosely, yes

Yes, but I have a post from 2006. Not too many people can claim that  ;)

I am one of the village elders.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2016, 05:46:58 AM »
Due to being an ocean appart it shall remain a fantasy, seeing as it's probably late over your end and you are still up I'm assuming your drunk and now will be the best time to ask for you to share some photos of her before you pass out and piss yourself?
Lol, its called getting ready for work. Unlike many here, I actually have a job.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2016, 06:29:10 AM »
Yes, but I have a post from 2006. Not too many people can claim that  ;)

I am one of the village elders.
and with good reason, its fucking embarrassing.

2scared2post

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2016, 06:33:06 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2016, 07:34:53 AM »
Something weird has been going on these last few weeks. I have literally noticed new members being approved EVERY DAY!

In the past, Ron would never do something like that. I admit, waiting months to approve one account is a bit much, but now....... :-\

Has there been a change in leadership on Getbig? Has Ron surrendered total control?

Doesn't your boyfriend gets jealous of you spending more time here than sucking his 8 inch kielbasa?