Author Topic: Trump isn't preparing for the debates - WHY?  (Read 5495 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Trump isn't preparing for the debates - WHY?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »
You do like state your opinions. Honestly, you cannot know what working means to the Clinton's unless they tell you.

Except that she did work during Obama's term. She was paid close to $200,000 as Secretary of State. The Secretary of State is appointed by the President of the United States and is confirmed by the United States Senate.

Let me ask you something, Prime. 

When a Clinton works to promote an "agreement" that's set to be destructive to the common person, yet at the same time quite lucrative for small group of the wealthiest people on earth: Do you consider that honest work?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2016, 02:08:43 PM »
The media universally agreed Romney whooped Obama in debate #1 last time.

Trump supporters will just claim media bias if the general thought is that he lost.  

She led Obama into traps in the debates, and he was a senator.  Trump will be likable but will take some bonehead positions.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 02:13:07 PM »
These things aren't real debate, anyway.  The crooks want absolute and total control over the information, so they'll place some annoying little nancy bitch like the Vanderbilt son (can't remember name) and that person runs guard over everything to keep it very restricted.  It's an outrage to call it debate, really.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 01:50:31 PM »
I wouldn't say that, at all.  But then again I don't automatically take the word of the "experts" on TV who have an interest in Hillary's success.

No, Bernie held his own.  He could have (and should have) went on a much stronger attack, but he didn't.  Maybe if he'd had the goods with the DNC emails, earlier, he'd have taken a different approach.

That's great, but she's the one in desperate need of defense.

No one should take what pundits/experts say as indisputably correct. Some may be influenced by their affinity to Trump while others by their interest in Clinton. This works both ways.

Bernie did capture a lot of support, just not enough to be nominated. There will surely be those who will write him in if their state voting laws allow for this.

I suppose it is possible to win the debate and still lose the nomination. Many people vote based on irrelevancies as opposed to qualifications.

Each candidate has issues to defend. Whether or not they get the opportunity to do that will depend on the rules of the debates.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 02:23:35 PM »
No one should take what pundits/experts say as indisputably correct. Some may be influenced by their affinity to Trump while others by their interest in Clinton. This works both ways.

Bernie did capture a lot of support, just not enough to be nominated. There will surely be those who will write him in if their state voting laws allow for this.

I suppose it is possible to win the debate and still lose the nomination. Many people vote based on irrelevancies as opposed to qualifications.

Each candidate has issues to defend. Whether or not they get the opportunity to do that will depend on the rules of the debates.

Yes.  Think of all the dinks who've had their "minds" made up for Hillary from way back when.  Years, now.

Bernie came out of nowhere, compared to that.  To say nothing of the fact he was working against the DNC/Media partnership, with their stacked debate audiences and all the other dirty tricks they were pulling.

Nothing can take away from the fact Bernie had a message and Hillary doesn't... except "Stronger Together" which has yet to be explained, and will never be explained, because it's designed to be entirely non-committal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 05:06:04 PM »
Yes.  Think of all the dinks who've had their "minds" made up for Hillary from way back when.  Years, now.

Bernie came out of nowhere, compared to that.  To say nothing of the fact he was working against the DNC/Media partnership, with their stacked debate audiences and all the other dirty tricks they were pulling.

Nothing can take away from the fact Bernie had a message and Hillary doesn't... except "Stronger Together" which has yet to be explained, and will never be explained, because it's designed to be entirely non-committal.

You'll get no argument from me regarding Sanders. He's definitely a remarkable guy who is committed to what he believes. It was particularly impressive when he took a longtime before giving his support to Clinton. It showed a lot of resolve. Imagine the pressure he was getting from the DNC, Obama and others to concede. At last, when he finally supported her, it was conditional and reserved.  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 05:30:39 PM »
You'll get no argument from me regarding Sanders. He's definitely a remarkable guy who is committed to what he believes. It was particularly impressive when he took a longtime before giving his support to Clinton. It showed a lot of resolve. Imagine the pressure he was getting from the DNC, Obama and others to concede. At last, when he finally supported her, it was conditional and reserved.  

I can't understand why the related info about the DNC was released after that step had been taken by Bernie, and not before.  If the idea of the release was to jab at Hillary, then why not use the chance it would impact his decision on the matter?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 05:38:45 PM »
I can't understand why the related info about the DNC was released after that step had been taken by Bernie, and not before.  If the idea of the release was to jab at Hillary, then why not use the chance it would impact his decision on the matter?

Repubs WANT to face hilary, who the dem base is not thrilled about.

They'd be 2008 exicted for bernie.  They're not excited for hilary.  Repubs didn't want to face liz warren or al gore or even bernie, anyone that really motivates the base.  hilary just "took" the nomination for the most part, using rules and relationships with super delegates.  She had it sewed up long before the primaries started.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2016, 05:47:51 PM »
I can't understand why the related info about the DNC was released after that step had been taken by Bernie, and not before.  If the idea of the release was to jab at Hillary, then why not use the chance it would impact his decision on the matter?

Be patient please. I am an old man. It is not clear to me what you are saying here. What related information about the DNC are you talking about? Is it that Bernie Sanders actually supported Clinton long before he announced it publicly or that his support was conditional. Honestly, I am confused. Help me out.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2016, 05:51:37 PM »
Repubs WANT to face hilary, who the dem base is not thrilled about.

They'd be 2008 exicted for bernie.  They're not excited for hilary.  Repubs didn't want to face liz warren or al gore or even bernie, anyone that really motivates the base.  hilary just "took" the nomination for the most part, using rules and relationships with super delegates.  She had it sewed up long before the primaries started.

Gore really let everyone down in the past ("it's time for me to go away" or whatever crzy shit that was).  He's not a fighter in the least imo.  I hope he continues to stay out of politics.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2016, 06:01:35 PM »
Be patient please. I am an old man. It is not clear to me what you are saying here. What related information about the DNC are you talking about? Is it that Bernie Sanders actually supported Clinton long before he announced it publicly or that his support was conditional. Honestly, I am confused. Help me out.

He didn't need to endorse her.  He could have sent everyone a message that she and her campaign go against what he's trying to say, and the DNC emails would actually make that case for him.  The amazing thing is that he could do all that without saying a single word, in fact.

Everyone would know exactly where he's coming from.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2016, 06:16:30 PM »
He didn't need to endorse her.  He could have sent everyone a message that she and her campaign go against what he's trying to say, and the DNC emails would actually make that case for him.  The amazing thing is that he could do all that without saying a single word, in fact.

Everyone would know exactly where he's coming from.

Interesting take on this situation. Sanders' endorsement of Clinton was given with reservations, according to what I heard him say to the media. I grew to like Bernie Sanders in the primaries, Despite this, I realistically believe, he didn't stand a chance being elected President. Although, he had a big enough following to hurt Clinton's chances of winning over Trump when all was said and done. There is little doubt that he was pressured into the endorsement by the DNC. Had he not endorsed her, his political career would be fini. To succeed in politics today one must have their parties backing.

Anyway, that's my take on what happened and from where he was coming.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2016, 06:19:18 PM »
Gore really let everyone down in the past ("it's time for me to go away" or whatever crzy shit that was).  He's not a fighter in the least imo.  I hope he continues to stay out of politics.

there's a great interview where he bitches out Bush for letting 911 happen.  He is PISSED.  "I would have stopped it, I would not have ignored that memo..."

Gore would be 100x better than Hilary, and the dems argument of "global warming" from 10 years ago would be weak soup.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
Interesting take on this situation. Sanders' endorsement of Clinton was given with reservations, according to what I heard him say to the media. I grew to like Bernie Sanders in the primaries, Despite this, I realistically believe, he didn't stand a chance being elected President. Although, he had a big enough following to hurt Clinton's chances of winning over Trump when all was said and done. There is little doubt that he was pressured into the endorsement by the DNC. Had he not endorsed her, his political career would be fini. To succeed in politics today one must have their parties backing.

Anyway, that's my take on what happened and from where he was coming.

You don't think he'd have stood a chance against Trump?

The rest I agree.  That's why he went on to do just as he did, I suppose.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 06:33:12 PM »
there's a great interview where he bitches out Bush for letting 911 happen.  He is PISSED.  "I would have stopped it, I would not have ignored that memo..."

Gore would be 100x better than Hilary, and the dems argument of "global warming" from 10 years ago would be weak soup.

Was just looking to see what campaigning Bernie's done for Hillary, and so far have only seen mention of once in NH.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2016, 07:42:29 PM »
You don't think he'd have stood a chance against Trump?

The rest I agree.  That's why he went on to do just as he did, I suppose.

Right, I don't think he had a chance of this. If Sanders couldn't win the primary, what make you think he'd do well in the general?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »
Right, I don't think he had a chance of this. If Sanders couldn't win the primary, what make you think he'd do well in the general?

the system was rigged.  Bernie had a 500 delegate deficit before it started.  He won may states by a wide margin and walked away with the same # of delgates because of the way the state was gerrymandered/split up.  Hilary and wasserman worked for 8 years to ensure hilary was given this nomination.

and every coin flip went her way.  all the little things went her way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 10:12:44 PM »
the system was rigged.  Bernie had a 500 delegate deficit before it started.  He won may states by a wide margin and walked away with the same # of delgates because of the way the state was gerrymandered/split up.  Hilary and wasserman worked for 8 years to ensure hilary was given this nomination.

and every coin flip went her way.  all the little things went her way.

Whatever.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 10:02:34 AM »

You're saying Hillary will beat Trump, so Trump would beat Bernie?  Not sure I follow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2016, 10:25:00 AM »
You're saying Hillary will beat Trump, so Trump would beat Bernie?  Not sure I follow.

It didn't happen, that's really what counts. As for who will beat who, we can only guess at this point since the horses are too far from the finish line.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2016, 11:35:09 AM »
at this point, i'd be shocked if the debates happened. 

hilary is looking sick - i was the 1st getbigger to point this out, a year ago, and now others are on the train. 
trump doesn't wanna spit policy, that's for sure.  90 seconds is a LONG time to bullshit when you do'nt control the subject and the moderators are looking for you to step in shit.

I think both of them just want the other to cancel ;)  They'll both blame each other.  Trump not preparing, hilary hiding... both just want to ride out their style til election day

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2016, 11:35:48 AM »
It didn't happen, that's really what counts. As for who will beat who, we can only guess at this point since the horses are too far from the finish line.

Right.  But by any stretch, the one doesn't automatically mean the other, as I'm sure you know.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 11:39:07 AM »
at this point, i'd be shocked if the debates happened. 

hilary is looking sick - i was the 1st getbigger to point this out, a year ago, and now others are on the train. 
trump doesn't wanna spit policy, that's for sure.  90 seconds is a LONG time to bullshit when you do'nt control the subject and the moderators are looking for you to step in shit.

I think both of them just want the other to cancel ;)  They'll both blame each other.  Trump not preparing, hilary hiding... both just want to ride out their style til election day

Wow, it would really be something else if it was Hillary who punked out.  But the sad fact is that her followers would do nothing but make excuses for her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 11:47:52 AM »
Wow, it would really be something else if it was Hillary who punked out.  But the sad fact is that her followers would do nothing but make excuses for her.

Neither side wants to debate.  Trump is the MOTHERFVCKING KING OF HYPE... and with a sick hilary on the ropes, and his gift of gab, and his amazing TV presence, you think he'd be hyping the debates as the showdown of the century.

HE IS NOT.  We gotta ask ourselves, why is trump not screaming from the rooftops how excited he is to debate/call her out?  Very few mentions.

I think they both have a solid chance (hilary's is better) to win the election.  They both want to do what they're doing.  Hilary looks feeble, and Trump looks incompetent, if they debate for 2 hours.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2016, 11:52:40 AM »
Neither side wants to debate.  Trump is the MOTHERFVCKING KING OF HYPE... and with a sick hilary on the ropes, and his gift of gab, and his amazing TV presence, you think he'd be hyping the debates as the showdown of the century.

HE IS NOT.  We gotta ask ourselves, why is trump not screaming from the rooftops how excited he is to debate/call her out?  Very few mentions.

I think they both have a solid chance (hilary's is better) to win the election.  They both want to do what they're doing.  Hilary looks feeble, and Trump looks incompetent, if they debate for 2 hours.   

Gonna be real "funny" to see these two, and exactly how they go at it in the "debates" if it does happen.

If it doesn't happen, it's just going to seem like such a rip-off.  Not acceptable at all.