Author Topic: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members  (Read 16031 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
You think they'll migrate to getbig?

Would be good, maybe ron can add an aesthetics section

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Who cares...
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Does that lad Never Tire of the same old " I'm the main Gangster / Billionaire " Facade.  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

Uncle Junior
is not rich
or connected
upper level people
his father is

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
lol, Avesher is there too now, that place is doomed  ;D

Who is avesher?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 12:35:34 AM »
Does that lad Never Tire of the same old " I'm the main Gangster / Billionaire " Facade.  ::)

ask yourself

what type of fellow

pretends to be other people on the internets  ;)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 01:04:24 AM »
if people are going to talk about junior

he should be allowed to post here to defend himself

T

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 01:09:03 AM »
if people are going to talk about junior

he should be allowed to post here to defend himself

hes posted with 3 accounts on here already

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 01:24:42 AM »
hes posted with 3 accounts on here already

true

he should be allowed to post on an uncle junior account

T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 02:51:19 AM »
http://lookism.net/Thread-does-money-make-a-girls-pussy-wet?pid=1277597#pid1277597

Yeah, that about covers it.

I am ugly as fuck and do not have much money and can confirm, teh bitches are not in plentiful abundance.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 04:35:06 AM »
true

he should be allowed to post on an uncle junior account

agreed,

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2016, 05:35:38 AM »
Paki is a serious nut case.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2016, 09:27:20 AM »
Thread deleted while I was reading.

That forum is really bizzare

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 10:29:52 AM »
Joons face looking slimmer and more handsome than usual in the photo of him kissing the darkie

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 01:01:14 AM »
ask yourself

what type of fellow

[/quote)

One with Dissociative ( Multiple ) Personality Disorder
 ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2016, 01:49:46 AM »
ask yourself

what type of fellow

[/quote)

One with Dissociative ( Multiple ) Personality Disorder
 ;)

or someone that uses that as an excuse for being a cock  ;)
T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2016, 01:59:34 AM »
Then lets discuss the case and sue them if they entered your house illegally, you could be in for a good pay day!

Police knock on your door:
 "Can I come in please"?

"No sir I am afraid not, we have not made any emergency calls from this residence, this can be verified through phone records, there is no emergency or breach of the peace here, this must be a hoax, unless you can provide me with a warrant with her majesty's seal on it and what your purpose is here then I am afraid you have no reason to be here or enter this property which would be a criminal act in itself and I will be forced to make a Citzens arrest on you for trespassing with the intent to cause me and my family, fear, alarm and distress for no reason.

Can I ask you to provide you full badge and ID number and provide me with your seniors details .....Oh and by the way I have internal and external CCTV cameras for security purposes which is linked and uploaded to my iclouds and going live stream right now, say hi you are on going to be on youtube".

Now if you excuse me, my missus is waiting for me in bed with a bottle of Cristal, she is eager to show me her new lingerie she has just bought from Victoria Secrets, we are flying off to Hawaii tomorrow and I have to speak to my solicitor before I go about a new property I am buying in Chelsea, you may have heard of my barrister Mr XXXX XXXX from Mayfair XXXXX, yes indeed I spend around half a million pounds a year with him, I am sure to discuss your antics with him shorty.

You chaps look tired, like you have had a long day, must be the stresses of the job, I empathize with you, you guys do a great job of keeping our city safe, what is the annual salary of a junior officer again.....Ohh....such a shame....they should pay u guys way more.....I really would invite you in for dinner.......but I am afraid the missus is calling me......and you don't have a warrant.

PS. Chaps if you ever decide to quit the force and work for my private security team I am sure you skills would be far better utilized and infinitely rewarded.

Mwah
 xoxo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2016, 02:11:02 AM »
Then lets discuss the case and sue them if they entered your house illegally, you could be in for a good pay day!

Police knock on your door:
 "Can I come in please"?

"No sir I am afraid not, we have not made any emergency calls from this residence, this can be verified through phone records, there is no emergency or breach of the peace here, this must be a hoax, unless you can provide me with a warrant with her majesty's seal on it and what your purpose is here then I am afraid you have no reason to be here or enter this property which would be a criminal act in itself and I will be forced to make a Citzens arrest on you for trespassing with the intent to cause me and my family, fear, alarm and distress for no reason.

Can I ask you to provide you full badge and ID number and provide me with your seniors details .....Oh and by the way I have internal and external CCTV cameras for security purposes which is linked and uploaded to my iclouds and going live stream right now, say hi you are on going to be on youtube".

Now if you excuse me, my missus is waiting for me in bed with a bottle of Cristal, she is eager to show me her new lingerie she has just bought from Victoria Secrets, we are flying off to Hawaii tomorrow and I have to speak to my solicitor before I go about a new property I am buying in Chelsea, you may have heard of my barrister Mr XXXX XXXX from Mayfair XXXXX, yes indeed I spend around half a million pounds a year with him, I am sure to discuss your antics with him shorty.

You chaps look tired, like you have had a long day, must be the stresses of the job, I empathize with you, you guys do a great job of keeping our city safe, what is the annual salary of a junior officer again.....Ohh....such a shame....they should pay u guys way more.....I really would invite you in for dinner.......but I am afraid the missus is calling me......and you don't have a warrant.

PS. Chaps if you ever decide to quit the force and work for my private security team I am sure you skills would be far better utilized and infinitely rewarded.

Mwah
 xoxo

meltdown
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 05:32:59 AM »

Yes That is The Simple & Most Likely Answer

What else do we expect on Getbig.
 ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 06:06:47 AM »

Please learn to use the quote function correctly...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2016, 06:29:44 AM »

Please learn to use the quote function correctly...

ok
T