Author Topic: Trump signs sweeping tax overhaul, sealing major victory  (Read 2577 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump signs sweeping tax overhaul, sealing major victory
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 06:52:22 PM »
Gotta love straw complaining about the deficit while planning on ways to pay less taxes.

Haha you cant make that hypocrisy up man.

the deficit is not coming from me dipshit

it's coming from over all lower tax revenue which is mostly from Corporations (you know the ones who are getting all the benefits)

Like I said before if I do nothing then there is probably zero effect on me since my state and local taxes are usually less than 10k

If the Republicans are stupid enough to have created this benefit for passthrough entities in order to get Corkers vote then I might as well use it if it's a benefit to me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 06:55:28 PM »

Ha ha ha.  Awesome post.   Owned the F out of

Typical Trumptard logic

If I'm against adding to the deficit then I can't be in favor of utilizing the legislation that you Trumptards claim is going to be a benefit to me?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 09:04:03 PM »
Typical Trumptard logic

If I'm against adding to the deficit then I can't be in favor of utilizing the legislation that you Trumptards claim is going to be a benefit to me?

Funny, I don’t remember you saying one thing about the fed under Obama’s was printing money willy nilly which in effect raise the debt by billions? Maybe you can conjure up an old post of yours calling out Obama.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 03:18:03 PM »
Gotta love straw complaining about the deficit while planning on ways to pay less taxes.

Haha you cant make that hypocrisy up man.

LOL