Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
What do you think about this
(1/2) > >>
Boban:
I've stumble into a product that looks very good for me. I love paleo diets and I think that it's right for me. It was friend recommended, he used it and he is very satisfied with it.
My question here is, have you tried the product? If yes, do you like the recipes covered in there?

Here is the link of the page: http://www.weighthealthpro.com/products/1000-paleo-recipes/
Erik C:
WORTHLESS! Fake "Paleo" Diet. Pizza isn't part of a Paleo Diet. Neither is the diet that you eat.
Boban:
There are many healthy recipes labeled as pizza. Vegetarian pizza for ex. You can't just say that something is fake if you didn't even try it. State some evidence, prove me wrong. With just saying "worthless" it won't make me believe you.
Erik C:

--- Quote from: Boban on September 05, 2016, 02:07:51 AM ---There are many healthy recipes labeled as pizza. Vegetarian pizza for ex. You can't just say that something is fake if you didn't even try it. State some evidence, prove me wrong. With just saying "worthless" it won't make me believe you.

--- End quote ---

Paleolithic man didn't eat grains. Trying to pick wild grains by hand and grinding them for flour, to make pizza crust, would have taken more energy, than they would have gotten from eat the processed grain. Eating grains were only became a food source for mankind, only about ten thousand years ago with the Neolithic Revolution of agriculture. As for "vegetarian," it's a very old word that does date back to Paleolithic time; it means: Lousy Hunter!
Boban:
I didn't quite get how this reply is going to answer my question. I asked what is wrong with the paleo diet.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version