Author Topic: Rudy & Conway both say Trump is NO LONGER a birther  (Read 3060 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rudy & Conway both say Trump is NO LONGER a birther
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »
Why even bring up the birther crap? Did Hillary think the Internet would forget what happened back in 07 and 08? Her surrogates were pushing that left and right. You can find CNN and MSNBC youtube clips to back up those claims.

i think the big difference is that it never left conspiracy theory levels when it was just "surrogates" sharing it.  These people are suck up shills who, as we see in 2016, will say anything to hurt the opposition.

Trump gave massive credibility to the issue.  Today was kinda a cop-out... he legitimized Obama's presidency in the eyes of history.  Kinda like he did in 2012 when he took the punking on the issue right before re-election, which in turn let romney lose so hilary would be up in 2016.

I still believe he did this intentionally then.  I still believe he was "tricked" by the WashPo reporter intentionally.  Today was a fun commercial for this new hotel and let him gain some cred with the miliary vote, where he trails 19 points behind what romney had. 

But historically, today was the day the biggest voice in the birther movement legitimized the presidency of barry obama.  Thanks, Donald.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 10:10:33 AM »
"Hillary Clinton started the birther conspiracy, and I finished it. You know what I mean?!" *Mic Drop*

Doh!  Have to admit he nailed this one. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 10:14:51 AM »
Doh!  Have to admit he nailed this one. 

an MSNBC pundit said he'd use this exact line, 36 hours ago.   Lib media writing trump's script.  I'll post the article when they do the "told ya so" article, which I'm sure maddow will have on monday.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
240 is on suicide watch now.

2 years of slanderous birther nonsense completely destroyed by Trump with a single phrase.

Right?  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 10:19:37 AM »
240 is on suicide watch now.

2 years of slanderous birther nonsense completely destroyed by Trump with a single phrase.

Oh I'm still very much a birther.  I think most people who have looked at the photochopped document feel the same way.

Trump delegitimized a very serious issue, because he wanted the leftist media to stop picking on him.

He helped obama a lot today - and he also derailed all the positive praise his Tax Plan would be receiving, if he wasn't too busy starting battles with anderson cooper, feuding with the reverend, or opening himself up to birther crap.   Trump is doing well, and he can't have that, as a dem plant.