Poll

Who Is The Greatest President?

George Washington
8 (88.9%)
Abraham Lincoln
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Who Is The Greatest President In U.S. History?  (Read 4596 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Who Is The Greatest President In U.S. History?
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2016, 06:54:16 PM »
Of the last 100 or so years Eisenhower and Reagan of all time Jackson and Lincoln should be included and that would be my top 4.  Worst would be Obama.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2016, 10:00:15 PM »
Thats exactly what DID NOT happen.
How do you know what happened, you only read a book about what happened.

Would you care to take us through who exactly he did what no other President has ever done?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2016, 10:03:57 PM »
Vote and discuss.....

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2016, 10:38:58 PM »
How do you know what happened, you only read a book about what happened.

Would you care to take us through who exactly he did what no other President has ever done?
Not really.  The primary sources are right there if you are interested in actually learning about it.  Its the opposite of your rushed conclusion that you threw out without any evidence whatsoever.

Why don't you bother to educate yourself on the matter?  Just a suggestion.  Better than believing or making up something totally out of the blue and far from what happened.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2016, 04:50:59 AM »
I dont even get this mf joke! Just dont understand one single fuck of it!!!!!
Check out Carter's bio on wiki..... ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 11:28:44 AM »
Tu Holmes, ask anyone in America who the first President was. It was George Washington.

I have never heard of John Hanson D.C.?
Really ? He just recently became the "natural mr Olympia" again....