Author Topic: Is it a Stereotype if it's true?  (Read 7747 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is it a Stereotype if it's true?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 12:24:17 PM »
Reporting my lengthy observed data:

Yes, this is true.  The manner of speech, cadence, inability to express themselves quietly and more reserved is not stereotypical at all and is ingrained in their cultural norms.  They are very loud and overdramatic and sound confrontational and invite confrontation.  Its an interesting (annoying to everyone else) aspect of their culture and one I have had many discussions about.  Sometimes out of nowhere they will yell at the top of their lungs for their friends or family that are only a few feet away and the tone of their speech rises loudly into a crescendo of baboonery at the end. Deeba DOBBA! Deeba DOBBA!  It always sounds like a confrontation.  Strange really and not productive.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 12:25:42 PM »

Yes, this is true.  The manner of speech, cadence, inability to express themselves quietly and more reserved is not stereotypical at all and is ingrained in their cultural norms.  They are very loud and overdramatic and sound confrontational and invite confrontation.  Its an interesting (annoying to everyone else) aspect of their culture and one I have had many discussions about.  Sometimes out of nowhere they will yell at the top of their lungs for their friends or family that are only a few feet away and the tone of their speech rises loudly into a crescendo of baboonery at the end. Deeba DOBBA! Deeba DOBBA!  It always sounds like a confrontation.  Strange really and not productive.

Have you tried feeding them watermelon?
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 12:27:13 PM »
Have you tried feeding them watermelon?

I heard it boosts their stats by 15% for at least 2 hours.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 12:36:33 PM »
I heard it boosts their stats by 15% for at least 2 hours.

Q

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 12:37:57 PM »
They are very loud and overdramatic and sound confrontational and invite confrontation.

(annoying to everyone else)

Strange really and not productive.

Hmm... if you threw in "liar", this would  quite literally be  a perfect description of you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 12:47:12 PM »
Hmm... if you threw in "Nuffins", this would  quite literally be a perfect description of those species.

Indeed.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 01:20:14 PM »
Hmm... if you threw in "liar", this would  quite literally be  a perfect description of you.

The sad truth is if I spoke aloud to the Black lady and said "They izzz", "They Wuzzz"  She'd think I was retarded.  I don't think black people realize how loud and stupid they sound.  They don't realize the butchery they're doing of the English language.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »
The sad truth is if I spoke aloud to the Black lady and said "They izzz", "They Wuzzz"  She'd think I was retarded.  I don't think black people realize how loud and stupid they sound.  They don't realize the butchery they're doing of the English language.

a retard doesnt know its a retard or it would cease to act retarded.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 01:45:27 PM »
They don't realize the butchery they're doing of the English language.

Dis irony.  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 02:19:23 PM »
Dis irony.  :-\

I'm struggling to figure out if you're actually black or just a white person who hates themselves and feels guilty.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 02:24:26 PM »
It wouldn't be a stereotype, if it wasn't true! If there were no truth behind it, then it couldn't be a stereotype.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 03:05:05 PM »
Limited experience??  Fucking retard.  I've travelled the world, been to the African continent, north and south.  Have you ever left the ghetto you live in?
Hey, Grant!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »

Quoted just for that turn of phrase.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2016, 12:08:05 AM »
a retard doesnt know its a retard or it would cease to act retarded.

No reason to bring Shizzo into this

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2016, 12:35:47 AM »
Hmm....  I can't figure out if there really are any blacks posting on Getbig,except Wiggs and Goodrum who are both insane.

Blacks,please post some pics of yourselves to prove you're not conspiring libertard twinks in disguise.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2016, 12:46:17 AM »
Hmm....  I can't figure out if there really are any blacks posting on Getbig,except Wiggs and Goodrum who are both insane.

Blacks,please post some pics of yourselves to prove you're not conspiring libertard twinks in disguise.
8 inch not biceps is black.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2016, 05:03:41 AM »
??? This is exactly what stereotyping means. Your limited experiences have led you to believe that anecdotal evidence is true of the majority. It's a good thing you are looking for scientific verification from getbig, though.

As evidence of the replies ,what you have here is a stereotype that everyone agrees with.so your saying all the people's combined experiences are limited

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2016, 05:18:17 AM »
It's in their DNA to be rude assholes. Funny how foreigners have better English then these monkeys.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2016, 07:07:19 AM »
It's in their DNA to be rude assholes. Funny how foreigners have better English then these monkeys.

It's in your DNA to steal land, kill anyone that isn't the same color as you, shoot up schools, malls, churches, theaters, etc, molest little kids, use meth, fuck your relatives, and serial killers. Do I need to list more?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2016, 07:10:44 AM »
It's in your DNA to steal land, kill anyone that isn't the same color as you, shoot up schools, malls, churches, theaters, etc, molest little kids, use meth, fuck your relatives, and serial killers. Do I need to list more?

I never fucked a serial killer in my life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2016, 07:59:18 AM »

The Dindarian DNA they got from?
Q

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2016, 08:01:09 AM »

You love living in the white man's world don't you  :)
Ψ

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2016, 08:11:07 AM »
You love living in the white man's world don't you  :)

The world/land that they stole and slaughtered people for it?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2016, 08:26:37 AM »
The world/land that they stole and slaughtered people for it?

Cut the crap bro.  You would cry like a girl  if you had to live among your own kind in Africa.
Ψ

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2016, 08:44:14 AM »

As evidence of the replies ,what you have here is a stereotype that everyone agrees with.so your saying all the people's combined experiences are limited
About a dozen people on a message board that is notoriously racist? Are you fucking serious?