Author Topic: Safe number of weeks to be on?  (Read 9109 times)

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Safe number of weeks to be on?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 11:48:49 AM »
yeah, i was really moody and slightly depressed for about 6 years before hopping on test, now I have no more moodiness and greater drive and motivation to do things. At this point I don't care so much about the muscle (although its nice) but the mental wellbeing effects of test are profound. 

Best response ever!

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »
a friend of mine has just gone on 250mgs of test a week after being off for 20 years, he has suffered drug problems and alcoholism over the years and was at an all time low, since hes back on test he has a new lease of life and is getting back in shape, his partner has noticed a huge change in his outlook to life and his positivity.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »
a friend of mine has just gone on 250mgs of test a week after being off for 20 years, he has suffered drug problems and alcoholism over the years and was at an all time low, since hes back on test he has a new lease of life and is getting back in shape, his partner has noticed a huge change in his outlook to life and his positivity.

Completely agree.  My levels are low and my attitude was like what the hell, every day was the same, felt depressed and no energy.  Hopped on 400 a week and feel amazing with a great attitude!   Love life.  Mental well being is more important than HDL dropping a bit
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2016, 07:59:46 AM »
Completely agree.  My levels are low and my attitude was like what the hell, every day was the same, felt depressed and no energy.  Hopped on 400 a week and feel amazing with a great attitude!   Love life.  Mental well being is more important than HDL dropping a bit

Same thing here, stay on 250 - 300 a week as natural levels were low, had the same positives you have, those shitty workouts where failure to lift last weeks work weight for even a single rep are a thing of the past and stronger now at 33 than a lever been, actually get turned on by wor lass again instead of thinking she's an unnatractive bag of shit like I did when test was low. Life so much better

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 12:00:05 PM »
This is so damn true!!  Lol
Stupid question, but u think I can recover from deca while using hcg on cycle and aggressive PCT after?  

Also, there is a study on hrt doses of test, even 100 mg a week lowers HDL.  I agree with you, I'm trying to stay away from HRt for at least another 5-10 years.  

Instead of throwing the deca away, so I just use all of it and then be done with it?   Cause I'd hate to do another cycke with deca in a few months and inhibit my natural test even more...

Honestly with how quickly your natural test is declining I don't think real recovery to normal levels is possible without taking a break from steroids. In my oppinion your at the point where you need to do some soul searching and either decide to go on TRT or stop steroids tell your natural levels are normal again. Trt is a life saver for alot of people but if you can avoid having to be on it I would recommend not getting on trt unless your natural testosterone levels stay at 300.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 04:19:29 PM »
Honestly with how quickly your natural test is declining I don't think real recovery to normal levels is possible without taking a break from steroids. In my oppinion your at the point where you need to do some soul searching and either decide to go on TRT or stop steroids tell your natural levels are normal again. Trt is a life saver for alot of people but if you can avoid having to be on it I would recommend not getting on trt unless your natural testosterone levels stay at 300.
That's my plan.  Going to go off in December and check my levels 4-5 months later...  If levels are over 400, I'm going to stick with short 6 weeks prop, var cycles with 12 weeks off in between.  That will be on for a total of only 18 weeks per year..
you are gay.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 06:40:48 PM »
im doing 6 months on /6 months off  8)

Good cycle.

Similar to mine
Only mine is 6 months on / 6 months on
 ;)
Ha ha.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2016, 06:38:44 AM »

have to add that tren and npp messed with my head eventually. I think even too overly high-dosed test can mess with your mind a bit. I think for feeling good high-normal test or slightly above that is ideal, i run a bit more because I want bigger biceps of course :D

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 04:03:25 PM »
Mate I have really much respect for each person in this forum. I can say you anabolic steroid sides are highly overstated. I call this fact the supllement industries lies and capitalist politics. I have used nearly all of anabolic steroids straightly for 3 years by changing the doses and drugs. And I decided to go off 2 months ago. I got a blood test 1 week ago and doctors said nothing to worry about nearly all of my values are in the  normal range.

The only problem is my testosterone was on the lower range 234mg/dl  and my HDL was low 23 .They said they will get back to normal in several months. So doing small cyles wont harm you that much for my opinion.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2016, 04:17:12 AM »
As long as your bloodwork is good, then there is absolutely no need to ever come off.  You're doing your body more harm by having fluctuations in hormone levels by coming off. 

This ♤♤♤♤

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2016, 11:55:29 AM »
I'm always on heavy cycle. When I'm off I'm on 750gr test and 750mg deca. I say sometimes I'm off so I don't get bashed for stupidity, but I'm really lying... I'm not trolling. Honestly not trolling.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2016, 11:56:34 AM »
I'm also gonna die within next years because of heavy cocaine abuse and steroid abuse

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »
The combination of those two is the perfect mix for a enlarged heart. You should figure out out how to stay away from that drug as quickly as possible or try to get into rehab or something. I've just noticed you post alot about that drug and seem worried about your health. I think the quicker you get that shit out of your life the happier you will be.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2016, 10:41:44 PM »
The combination of those two is the perfect mix for a enlarged heart. You should figure out out how to stay away from that drug as quickly as possible or try to get into rehab or something. I've just noticed you post alot about that drug and seem worried about your health. I think the quicker you get that shit out of your life the happier you will be.

coke is dangerous especially with aas. you shoud quit that shit or you are asking for heard attack or kideny dmg.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2016, 12:44:19 AM »
As long as your bloodwork is good, then there is absolutely no need to ever come off.  You're doing your body more harm by having fluctuations in hormone levels by coming off.  
I keep reading such statements.

Can you please explain why would this be?

btw usual " bloodwork " can not show the damage and calcification of the heart.

The heart problems from AAS do not usually arise only from having shitty lipids.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2016, 11:24:40 AM »

Sober for 2 weeks and going to 40day rehab after 1 week or so

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »
After you make gains, cycling turns into a 10 step forward 9 steps backwards game
Your gains turn into a rental after a certain point
Everyone is different but test isn't that bad for you
Other compounds do more damage, fun things like tren, ovals, obviously

One thing I have noticed quickly is my prostate and pissing every 2 hours at night, and I'm only 31. Should go back to normal once I'm off this high dose of tren.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2016, 09:51:09 AM »
For me I dont care about anything at all. I never run any pct. I have never used any ai or serm too. I am on If I want to be on. I just listen my head. Sometimes I am on 2grams of test 400 deca for 2 years straight. If my temper emotianal state gets too rough and bad I just stop cold turkey. And in around 3 months  my test levels comeback to normal  levels likes 545 ng - 600 ng.  PCT is useless. Temporarary solution there is no away you can avoid withdrawals like low libidio low test anxiety depression. You need to learn to deal with them until your levels became normal again. The only think I care about is my mood. When I am on 3 years straight I started to get superangry and  very short tempered. I want to fuck any women that kind of state. Then I stop give myself a nap.  Once I became normal I start again. Thats my general idea.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2016, 12:53:56 PM »
Safe number of weeks to be on?

If say weeks 1-52, then repeat.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2016, 07:22:31 AM »
I keep reading such statements.

Can you please explain why would this be?

btw usual " bloodwork " can not show the damage and calcification of the heart.

The heart problems from AAS do not usually arise only from having shitty lipids.
Agree..  any evidence on staying on forever is healthier?  I read a lot on this and most docs say the risks of negative health parameters are cumulative.  I.e. Staying on is unhealthy unless ur test is low and you are really on HRT doses (100 mg a week), which not many do
you are gay.