Author Topic: Analyzing Levrone's outcome  (Read 8415 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Analyzing Levrone's outcome
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2016, 01:51:46 AM »
Now he posts a pic of image that has totally different date compared to the lame ass video which proved he did voice over work on that old 2012 video. Levrone is not that bright.  

Kevin was telling people that his legs were there.

Now, post-Olympia, he is claiming injuries.

He needs to admit that he is not capable of replicating his best form again. Just be honest.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Analizing Levrone's outcome
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2016, 01:52:53 AM »
U people are fucking morons
He missed competing so he began training again
He never proclaimed himself the messiah
He brought excitement and life back to the show
He's in bodybuilding for the love of it
All these fools spending their lives training and levrone transforms himself in just a few months

He's the true winner of the night

So all u bodybuilding nerds can fucking burn in hell if u can't grasp it
Fuck you assholes if u think levrone cares what u think
He looked awesome for his age
Mass with class
This was all fun and games for him
U people need to get off your high horses

Yeah buddy!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 06:04:12 AM »

He needs to admit that he is not capable of replicating his best form again. Just be honest.

This .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2016, 06:23:40 AM »
U people are fucking morons
He missed competing so he began training again
He never proclaimed himself the messiah
He brought excitement and life back to the show
He's in bodybuilding for the love of it
All these fools spending their lives training and levrone transforms himself in just a few months

He's the true winner of the night

So all u bodybuilding nerds can fucking burn in hell if u can't grasp it
Fuck you assholes if u think levrone cares what u think
He looked awesome for his age
Mass with class
U people need to get off your high horses

and all lies and fraud for his beloved fans...

I was going to ignored this post,when I read "fucking moron", assholes, high horses etc .. I'll explain the reason of this thread like if you're a 4 years old

I've been a loyal fan of Levrone since 92'   ( thought he was better than Dorian at least once) ..

I saw Levrone's physique the way you see a mercedes benz , the man who at one point beat Ronnie, Jay and Dexter (we are talking 3 Olympian caliber champs there) ......

I am certain that Mercedes Benz would not let a Toyota, Hyundai  or a Ford look superior at a car show "for the fun of it"...

I am extremely disappointed..... Kevin was a bodybuilder that with the exception of Yates, beat every bodybuilder on the planet for over a decade in the most competitive era of bodybuilding of all time .

Arnold and Lou's comebacks are the ones to be remembered

WooSHHHHHHHH

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »
and all lies and fraud for his beloved fans...

I was going to ignored this post,when I read "fucking moron", assholes, high horses etc .. I'll explain the reason of this thread like if you're a 4 years old

I've been a loyal fan of Levrone since 92'   ( thought he was better than Dorian at least once) ..

I saw Levrone's physique the way you see a mercedes benz , the man who at one point beat Ronnie, Jay and Dexter (we are talking 3 Olympian caliber champs there) ......

I am certain that Mercedes Benz would not let a Toyota, Hyundai  or a Ford look superior at a car show "for the fun of it"...

I am extremely disappointed..... Kevin was a bodybuilder that with the exception of Yates, beat every bodybuilder in the planet for over a decade in the most competitive era of bodybuilding of all time .

Arnold and Lou's comebacks are the ones to be remembered

WooSHHHHHHHH

great post petshop, i was really into the scene then well just watching it, i really felt kevin looked his best in 1992

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2016, 08:07:11 PM »
great post petshop, i was really into the scene then well just watching it, i really felt kevin looked his best in 1992

Thanks .

Woshhhh  TA NA KA

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2016, 04:45:26 AM »
Kevin is delusional , if you knew you were going to place dead last at a contest, would you do it ?
His body is done for that level of competition. But his ego is still in the 1990's.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2016, 04:52:06 AM »

In his defense, was he really going to say that his legs sucked, especially with all of the hype going into those last few weeks before the show? Honestly, you could see it in his eyes at the press conference.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2016, 07:05:48 AM »
In his defense, was he really going to say that his legs sucked, especially with all of the hype going into those last few weeks before the show? Honestly, you could see it in his eyes at the press conference.

No, but at least be honest , he could've said " Hey my legs are not responding as fast as I expected but I'm not backing up guys " instead he said Dexter beat him in 03 cause he was injured but this time around was going to be different"  ...

Since he announced his BATTLE OF THE ERAS COMEBACK, People were saying his legs were "hidden' cause they weren't there while he was showing Xrays claiming he had joints of a 25 year old man and was on a mission to prove haters and doubters wrong...

At the end It was a fraud and a monumental embarrassment any way you look at it .

WooOSHHHHH  TA NA KA