Author Topic: Does anyone here come off gear at all?  (Read 5693 times)

chokeslam

• Getbig II
Re: Does anyone here come off gear at all?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 07:33:14 PM »
I run TRT doses for 3-4 months every winter until my bloodwork is perfect. The older I get the longer I cruise, so to speak.

Your health is important, take care of yourself.

8)

Agreed. You save money, improve your health and sanity.

I basically cruise all year round until I get fed up and throw in an oral and up the dose a little bit. Look and feel good all the time without feeling like a shit bag that's plagued with sides.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 07:27:51 AM »
Any proof of this?

I come off and my hdl goes from 17 to 46, my LDL drops, my blood pressure goes down to 114/68
And my test goes back to normal... how's that unhealthy ?

When you come off, what do you come off of and what doses? I think what Quert means is dropping down to actual TRT dose is healthier than fluctuating levels from 2000+ down to like.... 40. I'm sure if you dropped your dose down to around 150mg/wk, and your levels were between 600 and 900 you'd get the same benefit of lower LDL and higher HDL and all that good stuff.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 06:47:47 PM »
I hate to say this, but AAS doses higher than TRT levels are not good for your body. Pick your poison and be safe, i can state that my health values go to shit once i go over 500mg of Test EW. This is why it's so important to get bloodwork and adjust your doses. Elevated values and BP will hurt you over time, you have to decide at what point you have to cruise. I've noticed that while on TRT doses i'm as healthy as ever, but add some androgens to the mix and it gets out of whack quickly. Everyone is different but our bodies all react the same within a certain tolerance.

8)