Author Topic: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)  (Read 6958 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 06:27:44 PM »
Why do cops always have to shoot & kill.

Because they are out of control.

There's been a multitude of full-blown city-wide riots in various American cities since Brown was assassinated, and instead of it sparking politicians and high ranking officers to actually DO something about it, it seems to go on business-as-usual.

What is it going to take, LA or NY going riot style for two or three nights for the powers-that-be to tell pigs to take it down A LOT?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: [TRENDING] Tulsa Police "Betty" Chick Kills *UNARMED* Black Motorist (Video)
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 06:31:15 PM »
Then why don't all you fucked up lefties get jobs as cops, and fight crime by giving out hugs and kisses. to all the POS criminals you meet up with?

Clearly you did not read what I wrote.
1, I'm Definatly no leftie - I take that as an insult
2, I'm Definatly Not A Dindu Scumbag BLM Apologist
3, Scumbags are scumbags Wether white / black / or cops

4, Shooting people for minor things - Are you saying is ok.
If so we all better be Very Careful - We don't end up Being Shot Dead.

5, As For getting a job as a cop - Hmmm not going to happen as I'm not
Totally Law Abiding -- Hey then Maybe I should.. ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 06:33:16 PM »

There's been a multitude of full-blown city-wide riots in various American cities since Brown was assassinated, and instead of it sparking politicians and high ranking officers to actually DO something about it, it seems to go on business-as-usual.

What is it going to take, LA or NY going riot style for two or three nights for the powers-that-be to tell pigs to take it down A LOT?

Careful with comment such as yours the cop lovers / apologists
Will be calling You a leftie also & asking You to be a Lovey Touchy Feely Cop.
 ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 06:38:24 PM »
Then why don't all you fucked up lefties get jobs as cops, and fight crime by giving out hugs and kisses. to all the POS criminals you meet up with?

A few years ago in NYC, there was a story about a Gay Liberal who left his lucrative corporate job to teach in a black and Hispanic Public School.

After a Semester of being threatened and called a homo he quit.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 06:41:08 PM »

4, Shooting people for minor things - Are you saying is ok.
If so we all better be Very Careful - We don't end up Being Shot Dead.

The scumbag was known to the cops, he had priors for resisting arrest and having an illegal weapon. He doesn't listen to the cops, walks to his car and reaches into his car. I would have smoked him at that point too. I'm glad that POS is dead. Nothing he did in that situation was "minor things," and anyone that stupid deserves to die. Good riddance.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 06:41:23 PM »

Careful with comment such as yours the cop lovers / apologists
Will be calling You a leftie also & asking You to be a Lovey Touchy Feely Cop.
 ;)

If I remember correctly, Slapper lives in an area that's 99% White. Easy to talk a good game from a safe distance.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 06:46:39 PM »
The scumbag was known to the cops, he had priors for resisting arrest and having an illegal weapon. He doesn't listen to the cops, walks to his car and reaches into his car. I would have smoked him at that point too. I'm glad that POS is dead. Nothing he did in that situation was "minor things," and anyone that stupid deserves to die. Good riddance.

Much more pleasant reply. Thanks.

You make some interesting & Valid points.

Though I don't quite totally agree with your
Summing up - I do see why you say that.

I just don't agree with cops being judge - jury & Executioner

That's my job.
 ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 06:48:10 PM »
A few years ago in NYC, there was a story about a Gay Liberal who left his lucrative corporate job to teach in a black and Hispanic Public School.

After a Semester of being threatened and called a homo he quit.

Ha ha - That Brings a Smile to my face.
Great-- A very Rude awakening for the queer idiot.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »
my wife started on the did you hear about the cop kills an unarmed black motorist blah blah.  then I said the cop was a female.  Shut her right up it did!

LOL
©

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2016, 07:28:03 PM »
PCP? That's no good -

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher-on-friday/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html .

Who would of thunk it! Him? No Way! He was a good boy! He Dindu nuffin! He just wanted to make everyone proud of him. Hey, he was 40. If couldn't make anyone proud of him by then, not much chance from there. LOL!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
Holy shit. Why are all the liberals on facebook melting over the killing of this kneegul. Seriously like 50% of posts are related to this. Oh yeah, and made by liberals who associate with blacks less than 1% of the time.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2016, 09:36:37 PM »
If the officer was black that did this no one would really care

The media would have swept it under the rug. Most never would have known about it...

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2016, 10:24:29 PM »
Looks like the victim had a hx with PCP.

However, cop Betty had no justification to shoot him in my eyes.  He was tazed, unarmed (they lied and said he was armed, I believe), and posed no threat.  

If he was armed, lunging with a piece, or whatever--wound him or do what you have to do.  But he wasn't.  Arms were up.

That's like saying some of the dudes who use on here are a clear and present threat because they are huge, obviously on illegal anabolic steroids, and pose an imminent, menacing danger to the officers lives.

Not to mention, no one else fired.

This is bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
she got scared... the adrenaline, the chopper, trying to prove herself... you could hear from her hubby in the chopper that she's from a culture of "looking for a reason to use more force".  He was justifying the taser use before they even did it. 

This was a punitive stop.  They punished the dude as much as they could.   Some stop, it's a 70 year old woman, you just want to make sure all is okay and get her home.  Some stops, you just wanna get this motherfccer for everything you can.  This looks more like that kind of stop.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2016, 11:47:28 PM »
Looks like the victim had a hx with PCP.

However, cop Betty had no justification to shoot him in my eyes.  He was tazed, unarmed (they lied and said he was armed, I believe), and posed no threat.  

If he was armed, lunging with a piece, or whatever--wound him or do what you have to do.  But he wasn't.  Arms were up.

That's like saying some of the dudes who use on here are a clear and present threat because they are huge, obviously on illegal anabolic steroids, and pose an imminent, menacing danger to the officers lives.

Not to mention, no one else fired.

This is bullshit.

It sounds like the Taser and the gun were fired at the same time.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2016, 11:55:04 PM »
she got scared... the adrenaline, the chopper, trying to prove herself... you could hear from her hubby in the chopper that she's from a culture of "looking for a reason to use more force".  He was justifying the taser use before they even did it. 

This was a punitive stop.  They punished the dude as much as they could.   Some stop, it's a 70 year old woman, you just want to make sure all is okay and get her home.  Some stops, you just wanna get this motherfccer for everything you can.  This looks more like that kind of stop.

Relax, it wasn't the same femal cop that you encountered 16 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 12:00:47 AM »
Relax, it wasn't the same femal cop that you encountered 16 years ago.

;D  :D  okay, that did make me laugh

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 12:45:52 AM »
heres hoping somebody kills her child.... then gets paid leave  >:(

I am so tired of armed renta-cops shooting unarmed civilians. If you cant confirm that there is clear and present danger, holster your fucking weapon you jumpy piece of shit.
So many cops working the streets would not be out of place working as greeters at walmart. These fat lazy motherfuckers are just looking for an easy paycheck, benefits, pension and to go home at the end of the day... just like any other job. They are
How many of them could complete any sort of  special forces camp without washing out, yet they have the audacity to call themselves warriors... Claiming that their job is so damn dangerous when trash collectors have a higher death rate than cops... Being a cop is not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs yet they keep bigging themselves up.

There is no justification for killing an unarmed citizen. Doesn't matter if you are too scared to do the job and everything scares you or you are a just a short tempered power tripping bully with a gun..

Can you imagine this "betty" bitch on the frontlines in syria, being a warrior, reclaiming territory taking and returning fire while watching her comrades get shredded by bullets and shrapnel? Rhetorical fucking question...

Cops....sheesh... over 60% of all major crimes go unsolved. Not only are they not there to prevent the crime, they can't even solve the crime more than half the time ... wheres the pride in that.

yes there are a few good ones but the vast majority are useless wastes of space sucking on the taxpayer teat.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 12:54:02 AM »
heres hoping somebody kills her child.... then gets paid leave  >:(

I am so tired of armed renta-cops shooting unarmed civilians. If you cant confirm that there is clear and present danger, holster your fucking weapon you jumpy piece of shit.
So many cops working the streets would not be out of place working as greeters at walmart. These fat lazy motherfuckers are just looking for an easy paycheck, benefits, pension and to go home at the end of the day... just like any other job. They are
How many of them could complete any sort of  special forces camp without washing out, yet they have the audacity to call themselves warriors... Claiming that their job is so damn dangerous when trash collectors have a higher death rate than cops... Being a cop is not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs yet they keep bigging themselves up.

There is no justification for killing an unarmed citizen. Doesn't matter if you are too scared to do the job and everything scares you or you are a just a short tempered power tripping bully with a gun..

Can you imagine this "betty" bitch on the frontlines in syria, being a warrior, reclaiming territory taking and returning fire while watching her comrades get shredded by bullets and shrapnel? Rhetorical fucking question...

Cops....sheesh... over 60% of all major crimes go unsolved. Not only are they not there to prevent the crime, they can't even solve the crime more than half the time ... wheres the pride in that.

yes there are a few good ones but the vast majority are useless wastes of space sucking on the taxpayer teat.

Not to mention in order to pass the police background check you have to lie your ass off.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 01:32:58 AM »
SEGREGATION is the only way to make America safe.
Ψ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 01:52:43 AM »
Window was up.   The story about him reaching thru the window for a gun fell apart.

The cops claim they found PCP in his car but won't reveal where they found it... also the cop keeps saying the man was acting like he was on PCP.

If they're as honest about the PCP as they are about him disobeying orders (false) and reaching thru an open window (also false), I gotta feeling this may turn in a huge story.

CHopper footage shows plenty of angles of the reflection thru the window. Cops just lying thru teeth over and over here.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 02:28:28 AM »

Funny how a pussy like yourself act all brave online but when a cop rammed your dirty little ass you didn't utter a word.