Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt...Too much weed, booze and anger  (Read 26187 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
If I were married to Brad I'd file for divorce too. To Jolie, on the other hand......

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
its not uncommon that people get a divorce, in hollywood they lasted longer than most couples. there is no need to rude here! we should wish them both well and hope that the children will be ok!

Didn't they get married in 2014? I know they've been together for awhile but I believe only married a couple years.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I find it interesting that these Hollywood liberals paint themselves to be saints but all have anger problems.  Sean Penn, Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt.  Drugged up hypocrites.

They paint Donald Trump as an egotistical, angry, racist.  Pot, meet kettle.

It's Jolie with the anger problem. She tries to take over every movie she does. Telling writers they have to add in things etc. Yelling out "CUT" during filming. Nobody really wants to touch her. Pitt is taking the fall her. He's letting her say he's angry etc. The guy probably really just wants the fuck out and is willing to say and do anything to make her look better. Her days in Hollywood are numbered unless she excepts the witch type roles. Pitt will act for as long as he wants...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Brad Pitt's movie career has been shit lately.  He comes up with this angry booze drinking, pot smoking image to try to reinvent his career as the older bad guy like Liam Neeson has done.  Tom Cruise is also trying to do the same shit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Brad Pitt's movie career has been shit lately.  He comes up with this angry booze drinking, pot smoking image to try to reinvent his career as the older bad guy like Liam Neeson has done.  Tom Cruise is also trying to do the same shit.

Last couple MI movies were good.
Y

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's Jolie with the anger problem. She tries to take over every movie she does. Telling writers they have to add in things etc. Yelling out "CUT" during filming. Nobody really wants to touch her. Pitt is taking the fall her. He's letting her say he's angry etc. The guy probably really just wants the fuck out and is willing to say and do anything to make her look better. Her days in Hollywood are numbered unless she excepts the witch type roles. Pitt will act for as long as he wants...

Her being a pain in the ass on a movie set doesn't mean he doesn't have an anger problem.

Hack Benchers

Is this Rtl boulevard shit stil up? FFS!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Her being a pain in the ass on a movie set doesn't mean he doesn't have an anger problem.

Maybe her being a kunt makes him angry. I'm usually a nice guy but a total bitch or asshole can make me mean real fast.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I have no idea what I just watched, but I now have 12 less minutes of life because of it. Two self important losers on YouTube arguing over Botox and thinking they're someone special because 100,000 people watched their stupi shit. And how lame was it of that dude breaking down? I swear I thought it was going to end with him picking up a pistol and capping himself. Croatch on!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
I can't believe you slack jaws actually follow this shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Hey Fat Ron, can these limpdick phaggots have a TMZ Board for this shit?

baldmanandsexy

Hey Fat Ron, can these limpdick phaggots have a TMZ Board for this shit?
fuck off spick

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'

No,tom has been always doing fine in his career (no homo)
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Would love to be Tommy's dental services consultant.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Maybe her being a kunt makes him angry. I'm usually a nice guy but a total bitch or asshole can make me mean real fast.

Allegations are being made that he was abusing one or more of their children on a plane.  Her fault?

Maybe it's all bullshit but the more info that comes out it's starting to paint a picture.  Time will tell.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I can't believe you slack jaws actually follow this shit.

You don't have to follow it when it's a major headline thrown in your face.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
I feel bad for brad, getting investigated for child abuse, being forced into a fucking multi coloured family fuck that poor sod no wonder he blazed up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i know, right?  Worth 200 million, pimp as shit, can bang any woman he wants... and he's drinking whisky and getting blunted and screaming because his life is that shitty.  I guess money really isn't everything.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I feel bad for brad, getting investigated for child abuse, being forced into a fucking multi coloured family fuck that poor sod no wonder he blazed up

Too much yelling causing the kids to have ptsd. ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
if i were brad i would have bent jolie over after she got mouthy and fucked her up the ass and then piss in her mouth and be like  lets see how  good your next movie does now you

no good whore.  im the bread earner in this house im Brad Pitt!  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
if i were brad i would have bent jolie over after she got mouthy and fucked her up the ass and then piss in her mouth and be like  lets see how  good your next movie does now you

I think I read somewhere he did that.
Y

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

And she said she had a 180M and bent him over and used her black dildo.

He then sparked one up and did some shots.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Allegations are being made that he was abusing one or more of their children on a plane.  Her fault?

Maybe it's all bullshit but the more info that comes out it's starting to paint a picture.  Time will tell.

Private plane abuse is serious shit that only the super rich and getbiggers can truly understand and relate to.