Author Topic: experienced t3 users  (Read 2620 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
experienced t3 users
« on: September 22, 2016, 06:29:08 AM »
Normal to drop 10lbs in the space of 2 weeks?

Only using 50mcg dropped wet compounds and eating roughly 2850 - 3050 cals a day

Was expecting some water loss obviously but fuck lol

Noticeably weaker, feeling smaller and flat as fuck but also tighter and more definition.

Just suck it up until the jobs done and fill out later? I know the glycogen depletion effects are legendary, Just making sure I'm not making drastic mistakes before its too late.

Any tips would be helpful in regards, eat 500g of carbs yesterday and all it did was make me fidgit like fuck in bed like I had 4 cups of coffee and wake up 2 lbs lighter again somehow even drier and weak as shit in the gym.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: experienced t3 users
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 09:08:28 AM »
Normal to drop 10lbs in the space of 2 weeks?

Only using 50mcg dropped wet compounds and eating roughly 2850 - 3050 cals a day

Was expecting some water loss obviously but fuck lol

Noticeably weaker, feeling smaller and flat as fuck but also tighter and more definition.

Just suck it up until the jobs done and fill out later? I know the glycogen depletion effects are legendary, Just making sure I'm not making drastic mistakes before its too late.

Any tips would be helpful in regards, eat 500g of carbs yesterday and all it did was make me fidgit like fuck in bed like I had 4 cups of coffee and wake up 2 lbs lighter again somehow even drier and weak as shit in the gym.

research chem or pharma t3?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:12:21 AM »
sounds like yours is way overdosed.
50mcg shouldnt eat you up like that.
when i ran 150mcg for a while i had these effects, insanely flat no matter how many carbs i ate, completely drained, weak as hell and a sweaty mess...
i run 50mcg year round and it doesnt hit you like that... 50mcg put me around twice the average reference range (confirmed via bloodwork)..

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 10:30:44 AM »
sounds like yours is way overdosed.
50mcg shouldnt eat you up like that.
when i ran 150mcg for a while i had these effects, insanely flat no matter how many carbs i ate, completely drained, weak as hell and a sweaty mess...
i run 50mcg year round and it doesnt hit you like that... 50mcg put me around twice the average reference range (confirmed via bloodwork)..

Well at first it didn't, I decided to run a small amount of anti e lower my prop and raise the tren and mast went onto a lower carb high fat diet just to see if it'd tighten me up, and it has but I've dropped a fuck tonne of Water to the point I woke up with a dry head almost like a hangover for 2 days

My problem is I cant tell whether the massive loss is from the t3 or the aforementioned change in compounds, most likely its a combination of the 2, I may as well spend a week or two just to see if it levels out or rebounds, if I keep nose diving ill have to re access, on plenty of gear though and considering how much detail came through since dropping the weight ill pray its mostly water and fat.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 11:26:44 AM »
 PIP

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:55:24 PM »
well, its perfectly normal to drop 10lbs if you jump from a high carb to a low carb diet...
so thats got nothing to do with the t3 per se, it just speeds anything up really.

i also find that the higher the t3 dose the less carbs are stored and the more carbs i can eat and still be in ketosis...
up to the point where you NEVER seem to store ANY glycogen at all anymore at doses of >150 mcg.
very comparable to DNP in this regard, but it doesnt make you watery, just insanely FLAT to the point you look like you dont even lift.
the rebound is insane though. within 2-3 weeks after coming off high doses t3 (best thing would be to start a blast right there) you look like a COMPLETELY different person once you filled out again. even though you look like shit on high doses of t3 the transformation afterwards is incredible.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 06:03:38 PM »
Ive gone up to 200mcg per day of t3. talk about flat and weak. lost some serious fat tho. low cal diet. no cardio.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 11:48:37 PM »
well, its perfectly normal to drop 10lbs if you jump from a high carb to a low carb diet...
so thats got nothing to do with the t3 per se, it just speeds anything up really.

i also find that the higher the t3 dose the less carbs are stored and the more carbs i can eat and still be in ketosis...
up to the point where you NEVER seem to store ANY glycogen at all anymore at doses of >150 mcg.
very comparable to DNP in this regard, but it doesnt make you watery, just insanely FLAT to the point you look like you dont even lift.
the rebound is insane though. within 2-3 weeks after coming off high doses t3 (best thing would be to start a blast right there) you look like a COMPLETELY different person once you filled out again. even though you look like shit on high doses of t3 the transformation afterwards is incredible.

Yeh this Is kinda what I was going for, just gna grin and bear the mental fuckery of the deflation till I'm shredded as a jumping off point to start using slin and hopefully maintain it while blowing up

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 05:18:15 AM »
Yeh this Is kinda what I was going for, just gna grin and bear the mental fuckery of the deflation till I'm shredded as a jumping off point to start using slin and hopefully maintain it while blowing up
good protocol...
exactly what i did in my transformation thread on here
went from a heavy cut with tons of t3 right into a blast with slin, peptides, high dose AAS etc
extremely nice approach to completely change your physique within a few weeks
t3 also does NOT seem to make you lose as much muscle as most people claim... it eats up all your glycogen and fullness, yes, but that comes right back. fat loss is insane at high doses.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 05:47:33 AM »
good protocol...
exactly what i did in my transformation thread on here
went from a heavy cut with tons of t3 right into a blast with slin, peptides, high dose AAS etc
extremely nice approach to completely change your physique within a few weeks
t3 also does NOT seem to make you lose as much muscle as most people claim... it eats up all your glycogen and fullness, yes, but that comes right back. fat loss is insane at high doses.

Chances are ill be cruising for a bit 6-8 weeks before starting the blast, stick to maintenance cals etc, check bf before starting and maybe resume a 2-4 week long cut to deplete before flipping it.

And rather than dropping the t3 reduce it to a daily 12.5-25 along side the slin and gh

Planning on running the bfg style approach of 3x humlalog\hum-r a day with a post training gh dose just to make the most use of the likely generic quality, fat of dose of test and deca and probably drol 30 on 30 off