Author Topic: Getbig Collection Plate to Send Fogarty to Charlotte tonight.  (Read 4902 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Getbig Collection Plate to Send Fogarty to Charlotte tonight.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2016, 07:35:09 PM »
Is there any situation where you would support protests against a police shooting? Any situation at all?

The police videos have now been released.  No evidence of a gun is seen in the video.  No evidence that the police were in imminent danger.  No evidence that Scott was not obeying the police.  Even if there was a gun in the car or on his body, as some claim, North Carolina is an open carry state.

How about this.  (not my idea, but going around twitter)  If a police officer kills someone while performing his duties, he/she is automatically fired.  If an independent review board finds the officer's actions were justified, he gets his job back.  If an officer doesn't know how to deescalate these types of situations, he/she doesn't belong in law enforcement.

I literally get sick to my guts reading your garbage. You are so utterly clueless and niave it's revolting.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2016, 07:35:55 PM »

I literally get sick to my guts reading your garbage. You are so utterly clueless and niave it's revolting.

X2

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2016, 07:57:38 PM »
1. Gun was recovered from the scene with his DNA all over it along with a holster. Here is a picture of them:

I thought you could open carry in NC?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »
I thought you could open carry in NC?

You can! However if you point a gun at the cops, then you are most likely to get shot dead.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2016, 08:09:04 PM »
You can! However if you point a gun at the cops, then you are most likely to get shot dead.

Yes, but as of yet, I haven't seen where he did that.

That's why the video footage is important.

Did you see him point a gun at someone?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2016, 08:19:35 PM »
So if you are caring a gun with a chl...and somebody is waiving..or making visible they have a gun...what would you do? Say sir please put it down...or shoot them it's my life or theirs?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »
Let's have a cup of tea...well he didn't point at me so we are ok....american media has become so bad...well he didn't point it at him...funny thing is u never see Asians or Hispanics or Muslims in this country walking in this protests...just spoiled rich nerdy white people
real men= no rubbers

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 08:22:29 PM »

His wife could of videoed him, but she lied an said he "don't have no gun," although she could easily see that he did.

If it was your relative or friend, what would you be videoing? If it were me, then I'd have my camera on the perp, to prove he was innocent, and he was discriminated against. She didn't do that. You hear the cops yelling, "drop the gun." Obviously they saw a gun. Yet his bitch wife says, "He don't have no gun." All she had to do was focus her camera on him. She didn't do that because, it would contradict the narrative/lie that she was telling, in order to collect big money from a lawsuit against the city. Again, she deliberately, kept the camera off of him, until he was shot dead on the ground, at which point she shifted her camera focus, slightly, to show a picture that she could have easily done before, to tell the true story.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2016, 09:08:18 PM »
His wife could of videoed him, but she lied an said he "don't have no gun," although she could easily see that he did.

If it was your relative or friend, what would you be videoing? If it were me, then I'd have my camera on the perp, to prove he was innocent, and he was discriminated against. She didn't do that. You hear the cops yelling, "drop the gun." Obviously they saw a gun. Yet his bitch wife says, "He don't have no gun." All she had to do was focus her camera on him. She didn't do that because, it would contradict the narrative/lie that she was telling, in order to collect big money from a lawsuit against the city. Again, she deliberately, kept the camera off of him, until he was shot dead on the ground, at which point she shifted her camera focus, slightly, to show a picture that she could have easily done before, to tell the true story.

The story is actually pretty weird.

The latest report is that the cops saw he had a gun in the SUV?

How? Where was this gun that they saw it from their vantage point which is why they told him I get out. (Their words)

If that's true. Why? It NC is a right to carry state and they saw it. Why would they tell him I get out of the SUV?

These are just things I would like answered.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »

Open carry does not mean you can brandish your weapon in public

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 09:13:44 PM »
The story is actually pretty weird.

The latest report is that the cops saw he had a gun in the SUV?

How? Where was this gun that they saw it from their vantage point which is why they told him I get out. (Their words)

If that's true. Why? It NC is a right to carry state and they saw it. Why would they tell him I get out of the SUV?

These are just things I would like answered.
They observed him smoking weed, and handling the gun. They then went and retrieved bulletproof vests and then ordered him out of the car. This is not "open carry" really.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 09:18:31 PM »
Open carry does not mean you can brandish your weapon in public
This.

Officers yelled at Scott at least 16 times to drop his gun. None of these cops were quick to shoot, and they gave Scott every opportunity to drop his gun.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2016, 09:21:59 PM »
Here is the funny thing:   If Keith Lamont Scott Had Followed Gun Laws, he would still be alive.
He was a felon who had gone to prison for seven years, making it illegal for him to possess a firearm.  Somehow he felt like not following gun laws and had one anyways.   :-\

Not only that, he did not want to drop it.  He deserved what he got.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2016, 09:24:17 PM »
Under federal law (18 U.S.C 922(g)(1-9)), it is illegal for anyone who has been “convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year” to possess a firearm.

He has NO RIGHT to open carry anything.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 09:29:20 PM »
Is there any situation where you would support protests against a police shooting? Any situation at all?

The police videos have now been released.  No evidence of a gun is seen in the video.  No evidence that the police were in imminent danger.  No evidence that Scott was not obeying the police.  Even if there was a gun in the car or on his body, as some claim, North Carolina is an open carry state.

How about this.  (not my idea, but going around twitter)  If a police officer kills someone while performing his duties, he/she is automatically fired.  If an independent review board finds the officer's actions were justified, he gets his job back.  If an officer doesn't know how to deescalate these types of situations, he/she doesn't belong in law enforcement.

God Fuck liberalism is indeed a sickness.

Tell you what Timmay, those rules will work if we also apply them to other public servants. If a politician fucks up and numerous people die in Benghazi, then that politician goes to prison for murder. If a politician lies for financial or political gain, then they go to jail. Same rules apply for Doctors, teachers, nurses, firemen etc.

Then let's see how many people try serving the public!

I really hope that some day you are on the receiving end of a VERY violent crime. And when you call the police for help, they are busy elsewhere

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2016, 09:31:00 PM »
Under federal law (18 U.S.C 922(g)(1-9)), it is illegal for anyone who has been “convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year” to possess a firearm.

He has NO RIGHT to open carry anything.

Why would a guy who suffered from a TBI and was on medication that affected his decision making have a gun?

Answer......because he is a fucking criminal

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2016, 09:31:43 PM »
God Fuck liberalism is indeed a sickness.

Tell you what Timmay, those rules will work if we also apply them to other public servants. If a politician fucks up and numerous people die in Benghazi, then that politician goes to prison for murder. If a politician lies for financial or political gain, then they go to jail. Same rules apply for Doctors, teachers, nurses, firemen etc.

Then let's see how many people try serving the public!

I really hope that some day you are on the receiving end of a VERY violent crime. And when you call the police for help, they are busy elsewhere

Liberals want Guilty until proven innocent when it suits their cause.  Fucking morons.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2016, 09:32:57 PM »
Why would a guy who suffered from a TBI and was on medication that affected his decision making have a gun?

Answer......because he is a fucking criminal
I love how you have liberals citing "open carry" now when this moron should never have had a gun in the first place by law being a felon as well as a mentally inept fuckstick waste.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2016, 09:36:35 PM »
Liberals want Guilty until proven innocent when it suits their cause.  Fucking morons.

Libs and BLM marching in the streets and kneeling on sidelines because a black criminal thug pulled a gun on a black cop and got what he deserved.

But not one fucking peep about the 2,500 blacks, including women and children, who have been shot this year in Chicago

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »
Libs and BLM marching in the streets and kneeling on sidelines because a black criminal thug pulled a gun on a black cop and got what he deserved.

But not one fucking peep about the 2,500 blacks, including women and children, who have been shot this year in Chicago
Including Dwayne Wade's cousin, who was shot in the head by a stray bullet, while she was pushing a stroller in Chicago.

That story lasted all of two days maybe. Why? because black lives apparently don't matter when it's "in house".

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:34 PM »
Well, a lot of blacks have been shot by other blacks in Chicago. However only a faction of that amount died.

Someone needs to train blacks to learn to aim better.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2016, 09:47:51 PM »
Including Dwayne Wade's cousin, who was shot in the head by a stray bullet, while she was pushing a stroller in Chicago.

That story lasted all of two days maybe. Why? because black lives apparently don't matter when it's "in house".

Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot in broad daylight by two brothers who were both multi-time convicted felons. The one with 6 felony arrests, including gun charges was allowed to take his ankle monitoring bracelet off to "look for work" during the day.

They shot at a car in front of a school because the driver was from outside their neighborhood and was dropping off a woman

Fucking animals

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2016, 10:56:20 PM »

Let's split hairs and just say if a cop sees him reaching for it he has the right to shoot.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2016, 11:12:19 PM »
I don't see why it's so hard for some people to comply with police. If he would have complied he would still be alive, so would many others. I know there are some crooked shitty police that will violate your rights but the smart thing to do is document the incident and file a complaint or go to court.

If peole actually cared about black lives they would have classes in all black neighborhoods on how to interact and comply with police. As well as educate them on their constitutional rights and how to file a complaint or lawsuit for misconduct.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2016, 12:32:57 AM »
Hebrews are merely political leverage so white liberals can further their own selfish progressive agenda.

x2

Marxists use minority causes to push their own beliefs. Same thing happening in the UK right now.