Author Topic: What the heck is "Muscle Maturity"?  (Read 5016 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: What the heck is "Muscle Maturity"?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2016, 04:45:06 AM »
Not sure what you're talking about, the most striking difference here is detail, but this is a ridiculous comparison because the two men are in DRASTICALLY different lighting conditions.

And isn't that a pic of Roelly?

To be fair, I think most of the time people say someone has 'muscle maturity' they're just saying 'i can see lots of lines'

Not sure what you're talking about, the most striking difference here is detail, but this is a ridiculous comparison because the two men are in DRASTICALLY different lighting conditions.

Not detail , development. The most striking difference here is development and conditioning. Lighting is negligible because under the same lighting Roelly would still be lacking development that Samir is showing in.   

To be fair, I think most of the time people say someone has 'muscle maturity' they're just saying 'i can see lots of lines'

Lines? too broad a statement , I think when people refer to someone who has ' muscle maturity ' they mean a physique that is fully developed. Not really lacking anything , fit & finish and it's usually in regards to a pro who is relatively new who needs refinement in relation to one who has been a seasoned pro. But that's the misnomer because a person like Shawn Ray displayed a physique with great ' muscle maturity ' well before he even turned pro, so it's not really contingent on age.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2016, 06:03:42 AM »
"Muscle Maturity" is the reason Phil is winning. It's hard to describe, it's the density and quality of the Muscle fibers in combination with paperthin skin

I think this pic illustrates the maturity very well, the kind of density Phil has can only be achieved with decades of heavy compound movements, while Rhoden is toying around on the cable stations and Hammer Strength machines in Venice with Charles Glass ::)

Ha!!! Now I know you're just trolling.  ;D

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2016, 07:17:49 AM »
muscle maturity is a stupid meaningless term what they should be saying is genetics some bodybuilders will just have weak backs, arms, calves etc no matter what they do and some bodybuilders will never will able to get that granite dorian yates condition no matter what  because of their genetics. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2016, 07:46:49 AM »
It is increased refinement and density.

baldmanandsexy

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2016, 07:56:54 AM »
It is increased refinement and density.
yes well put Wesley