Author Topic: Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate  (Read 954 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 01:08:16 PM »
see, things like this make me question Trump's judgment.

He has a better tax plan, better defense plan, better employment plan.   BUT he doesn't talk about this - he makes hilary the poor victim by reminding everyone that her hubby cheated on her.  20 years ago.

That is a DUMB and trashy tabloid move.   Things like this is what a candidate does if he is TRYING to lose, trying to be un-presidential.  Obama didn't bring Mccain's ex wife that he cheated on.  Goodness knows Romney didn't bring along Newt's or Rudy's string of cheated and jilted ex's in 2012.

This is a move a president doesn't make.  If he's not throwing it, he's following the playbook for it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 01:24:53 PM »
see, things like this make me question Trump's judgment.

He has a better tax plan, better defense plan, better employment plan.   BUT he doesn't talk about this - he makes hilary the poor victim by reminding everyone that her hubby cheated on her.  20 years ago.

That is a DUMB and trashy tabloid move.   Things like this is what a candidate does if he is TRYING to lose, trying to be un-presidential.  Obama didn't bring Mccain's ex wife that he cheated on.  Goodness knows Romney didn't bring along Newt's or Rudy's string of cheated and jilted ex's in 2012.

This is a move a president doesn't make.  If he's not throwing it, he's following the playbook for it.

He needs to quit complicating this whole thing with all these gimmicks.

Just show up, be personable yet firm and state your policies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 01:29:28 PM »
He needs to quit complicating this whole thing with all these gimmicks.
Just show up, be personable yet firm and state your policies.

I think even the most ardent Trump supporters know he often gets in trouble with his answers.  last time, he had 23 minutes, and somehow managed 9 semi-gaffes, including a promise to fire the generals, and a possible admission he doesn't have the promised ISIS solution yet.

Soooo if he can get everyone talking about Flowers as the headline, any inept answers he gives will move down in coverage. 

Or he really is trying to lose.  I don't know what else it is.  Minimize his weaknesses - and some of his answers are truly immature.

This shit makes me question his judgment.  He thinks it's a good idea.  Will he try these gimmicks at the G8 too? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 01:46:59 PM »
I think even the most ardent Trump supporters know he often gets in trouble with his answers.  last time, he had 23 minutes, and somehow managed 9 semi-gaffes, including a promise to fire the generals, and a possible admission he doesn't have the promised ISIS solution yet.

Soooo if he can get everyone talking about Flowers as the headline, any inept answers he gives will move down in coverage. 

Or he really is trying to lose.  I don't know what else it is.
  Minimize his weaknesses - and some of his answers are truly immature.

This shit makes me question his judgment.  He thinks it's a good idea.  Will he try these gimmicks at the G8 too? 

Nah, he has just lived a completely different life than practically all those politicians.

He has spent the past 40 years grinding it out in an uber competitive Manhattan real estate market, taking the Stone Cold Stunner from Steve Austin and reality tv show star.

He was a real estate guy who turned A-lister for chrissakes!

Hell, you could argue it even worked for him just a few short months ago with the labeling of Rubio, Jeb and Cruz.

How could the guy's mindset NOT be inclined to go back to the well that has brought him success one last time??

And the crazy thing is....It Still Might Work!

All that being said...I will echo my above statement...Leave the gimmicks alone this time, Donald.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 02:37:02 PM »
Imagine the backlash if, in 2008, Obama invited McCain's ex-wife to the debates.   Mccain left her when she got sick and he found a hotter, younger richer version.
People on getbig would be calling obama a classless fck - rightfully.

Gennifer Flowers accepted Trump's invitation for the debate

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/debates-commission-frowns-on-cuban-sitting-front-row-228617?cmpid=sf

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
Imagine the backlash if, in 2008, Obama invited McCain's ex-wife to the debates.   Mccain left her when she got sick and he found a hotter, younger richer version.
People on getbig would be calling obama a classless fck - rightfully.

Gennifer Flowers accepted Trump's invitation for the debate

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/debates-commission-frowns-on-cuban-sitting-front-row-228617?cmpid=sf

Chris Sacca: Forget Trump — Mark Cuban Will Be President One Day

Billionaire investor and Shark Tank star Chris Sacca appears on today’s episode of The Bill Simmons Podcast. He weighs in on various topics pertaining to Silicon Valley, but he also makes a prediction that’s of keen interest to the Ringer universe: Mavs owner and Sacca sparring partner Mark Cuban will be president one day. This leaves us with only one question: If Cuban rides into the White House, will he make Dirk his Kissinger? This crazy conversation has been edited and condensed.

Bill Simmons: I’m going to have to mail you a couple of, like, Dallas Mavericks Cuban insults, [so] if it gets heated you can be like, “Well, that’s why you thought the Dampier contract was a good idea!”
Chris Sacca: No … who was the guy they lost? …

B.S.: Oh, DeAndre Jordan.

C.S.: Yes, yes. Yeah, so I dropped that literally right before camera’s rolling and I’m like, “Sorry, too soon? Too soon?” And it just, it always blows up. You can see, he and I always fight on Twitter. That’s how I ended up on the show, I was —

B.S.: Cuban loves it, though. It’s not like a mean-spirited thing with him. He just likes dropping the gloves.

C.S.: We’re homies.

B.S.: Yeah, we’ve gone at it a couple of times. But it’s always good-natured. He’s a good guy.

C.S.: But it’s fun. I get to make fun of him. Like, you get to make fun of him for sports stuff; I get to make fun of him for bad investments.

B.S.: Right, he’s had a few.

C.S.: Like his political stops and starts. By the way, can I make a prediction for the audience?

B.S.: Yeah.

C.S.: I think he’s going to be president of the United States.

B.S.: Mark Cuban?

C.S.: Mark Cuban, I think, will be president of the United States.

B.S.: In … 2024?

C.S.: I think Hillary Clinton wins this election and probably holds on for two terms. Then I think it’s an open field and I think Mark Cuban runs as a very moderate Republican and wins. So think about it, Donald Trump. One of the things I’ve learned that’s just been wild about my own personal journey and watching Cuban, watching Trump, is that the minute you’re labeled a billionaire in this country everyone takes everything you say as bible. It’s just, you can do no wrong, like, they just think, “Well, that guy’s smart, he made a bunch of money, he must be a genius.” And it’s completely untrue, obviously. You know a lot of billionaires who are wrong about a lot of things. Like, I love Mark Cuban, but I think he happens to be wrong more than he’s right, and that’s why we’ve become good friends. But you listen to people who support Donald Trump and you see they just eat at the trough of his bullshit, but they think it’s just all inherently true because, “Look, the guy’s a billionaire, he made these businesses, the United States is a country, it should be run like a business, let’s hire a really successful businessman to do it.” And I think Cuban has all that. Watch the engagement he has on Twitter and you see people just take what he says as gospel, completely.

B.S.: So he’s like a benevolent Trump.

C.S.: That’s exactly right. I think he’s not an idiot, and he actually does care, and he does read, and he is convincible on some things …

B.S.: Well, he also was a great sports owner. … When he came in, people only owned a team one kind of way, and it was kind of the egomaniac sports owner who always went the Steinbrenner type of way. And Cuban bought the team and was like, “Well, do you do it this way? Well, why don’t we do it this way? Well, why don’t we have nicer locker rooms? Well, why isn’t our plane awesome? Well, why don’t we hire more stat guys?” And he just kept asking questions and it became a real competitive advantage for them, and then people ended up just emulating him.

C.S.: I think America loves that guy. I think he’s not an idiot. People take him at his word because he’s a billionaire. I think he’s got crossover appeal. He’s the American dream. I’m putting it right out there right now that Mark Cuban will be president of the United States.

B.S.: And he can use the StairMaster while he’s giving interviews, which I’ve always been impressed by.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 05:27:06 PM »
Beck was talking about past great presidents.  Roosevelt.  Lincoln.  Then he got into Obama, trump and Hilary.  They're nowhere near the respect, integrity and work ethic of these great presidents.  But they're only a reflection of society today.  Today's kids don't work like those kids did 80 years ago.  Any workhorse candidates are overlooked by the trashy sensational ones (trump) and Hilary... She just had the dnc wrote the rules so Bernie could t do what Obama did to her. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »
more jerry springer garbage.   very representative of society, though.... Levin is 100% correct.

Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence said Sunday that Gennifer Flowers will not attend the first presidential debate and that Donald Trump floated the idea to “mock” Clinton campaign efforts to district voters by “playing games with front row seats.”

The uproar about inviting Flowers, the woman with whom Clinton's husband, former President Bill Clinton, had a sexual encounter, started last week.

Dallas Mavericks owner and outspoken Trump critic Mark Cuban on Thursday tweeted: "Just got a front row seat to watch @HillaryClinton overwhelm @realDonaldTrump.”

A Clinton aide later told CNN that the Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign had indeed invited Cuban, which prompted Trump to tweet Saturday that he had invited Flowers to the debate Monday night at Hofstra University, in Long Island, N.Y.

“Gennifer Flowers will not be there,” Pence, the governor of Indiana, told “Fox News Sunday.” “The tweet was actually mocking effort by Hillary Clinton and her campaign to distract voters.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 08:47:51 AM »
Hilarious.  Why not? 

EXCLUSIVE – Kathleen Willey: Bill Clinton Alleged Sex Victims ‘Could Fill The Entire Audience’ At Presidential Debate
Michael Smith/NewsmakersMichael Smith/Newsmakers
by AARON KLEIN
25 Sep 2016

NEW YORK – Bill Clinton’s alleged sex assault victims are likely so numerous that “we could fill the entire audience,” stated Kathleen Willey when asked by this reporter if she would hypothetically be willing to attend tomorrow’s presidential debate.
Willey, a White House aide during the Clinton administration who famously accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, joins accusers Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones in commenting on the audience of tomorrow’s debate.

Stated Willey:

Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us. People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years.

Regarding whether she would attended the debate if asked, Willey decided, “I would refrain for now. Let her do herself in on her own.”

The issue of Clinton’s alleged mistresses and accusers was put back in the headlines Saturday when Donald Trump threatened on Twitter to bring Gennifer Flowers to the first presidential debate after Trump troll Mark Cuban said he’d sit in the front row. Flowers, who says she had a 12-plus year relationship with Clinton, responded promptly on social media, writing, “Hi Donald Trump… I’m in your corner. Of course I will see u at the debate!!”

After first denying any relationship with Flowers during a 1992 60 Minutes interview, Clinton later admitted to one sexual encounter with her in a 1998 deposition for the Paula Jones lawsuit.

On Sunday, both Broaddrick and Jones stated they would attend tomorrow’s presidential debate if they were invited.

Meanwhile, the issue of the number of alleged Clinton mistresses and victims has been in the media in recent months.

Former Dallas lawyer Dolly Kyle, who says she had a long-running affair with Clinton, claimed in a recent interview with this reporter that “Billy” Clinton, as she called him, once boasted to her that he had had sex with about 2,000 women. She described Clinton as a “sex addict” who has some “sick, sick need” to “control women.”

The 2,000 number is similar to a figure provided by Linda Tripp, a pivotal figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal. In an exclusive interview on this reporter’s radio show in January, Tripp said it was common knowledge while she worked in the West Wing that Clinton had affairs with “thousands of women.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/exclusive-kathleen-willey-clinton-sex-victims-fill-entire-audience-presidential-debate/