Author Topic: Levrone - NEW Legs Pic  (Read 14865 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Levrone - NEW Legs Pic
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2016, 02:54:56 PM »
levrone had a near perfect comeback

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2016, 02:59:53 PM »
Four plates on a Smith isn't 405. Three ain't 315, etc.

The Smith machine is a fantastic piece of apparatus on which to seriously injure oneself. Its very design makes the body exert force in an extremely unnatural fashion.

Kevin is a lousy squatter.

His leg pressing is pathetic.

Levrone's wheels are a blurry, veiny mess, and his knees have gotten thick.

It is DONE. Mr. Great Responder placed dead last at the O. He'll melt his organs for what, third last?

Holy fuck.
Agree, about the Smith machine. My point is whether it is 3 or 4 plates on each side, it is more than enough weight to stimulate growth if done properly.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2016, 03:00:35 PM »
This merchandise is hilarious. "Levrone Returns".

The back should read, "Dead Last". 

How about shirts with the number 16 on them? :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2016, 03:01:17 PM »
doesnt matter where he placed.

not to him.
not to his fans.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2016, 03:11:13 PM »
How about shirts with the number 16 on them? :D

great idea mr white, especially for his 50 collar uncrowned king  shirt, he could have  a new one made with his body from this years olympia

and right below his   picture it reads 16th place 2016 mr olympia, the king wasnt crowned this year .

this will motivate the marlynd muscle machine to train harder , up the does    and finally become the king

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2016, 03:12:27 PM »
He's got nothing to lose, time to up the dose and up the pound ages, either die for us bitches or become small and useless.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2016, 03:15:18 PM »
not sure whats being discussed here over 4 pages

but i assume the legs is a problem, so with better legs he wouldve won the olympia? is that it?

if thats not it, then whats the point talking about his legs

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2016, 03:24:01 PM »
not sure whats being discussed here over 4 pages

but i assume the legs is a problem, so with better legs he wouldve won the olympia? is that it?

if thats not it, then whats the point talking about his legs

I knew he wasn't going to win, he never delivered the 100lb curls in yo face.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2016, 03:28:22 PM »
doesnt matter where he placed.

not to him.
not to his fans.

I am a fan. It's why I want him to give it up. It's over.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »
levrone probably enjoy himself more now than he has in years. why would anyone wanna take that away from him?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2016, 03:34:25 PM »
levrone probably enjoy himself more now than he has in years. why would anyone wanna take that away from him?

I don't. Keep lifting (even though we know he's not truly passionate about the activity). Take the occasional pic.

But stay off the goddamn stage.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »
with the same reasoning anyone that has no chance of winning should stay off competing.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »
He's got nothing to lose, time to up the dose and up the pound ages, either die for us bitches or become small and useless.

your right danzig brah,  and he should double the dosages, maybe triple them, train colemanesque, go all out,

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2016, 03:43:12 PM »
i really think the reason he will compete again is kevin doesnt have much money,  he will pull the con job , and people will believe he can place high

it will keep him his job at md,  and he will hope that more people will buy his crappy supplements, but the supplement market is so crowded, i dont even know how many

pros have there own lines, and there shit is so over priced, i cant even believe there are idiots out there that will pay double or triple for a pros supplements.

this is the only hope kevin has, kevin has never worked a real job or probably had to get up like most people he has no concept of what the real world is.

hes been roiding and being taken care of by people since he was a teenager.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2016, 03:45:05 PM »
great idea mr white, especially for his 50 collar uncrowned king  shirt, he could have  a new one made with his body from this years olympia

and right below his   picture it reads 16th place 2016 mr olympia, the king wasnt crowned this year .

this will motivate the marlynd muscle machine to train harder , up the does    and finally become the king

He def needs better colors but the number 16 would be perfect on the back. He competed in 2016 and finished 16th. I'm sure he could provide a a video discussing this coincidence. He's such an inspiration! ;)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2016, 03:46:49 PM »
He def needs better colors but the number 16 would be perfect on the back. He competed in 2016 and finished 16th. I'm sure he could provide a a video discussing this coincidence. He's such an inspiration! ;)

bwa ha ha your right mr  white   , it could read, 16, and hey look at the bright side the worst kevin can do is finish last again.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2016, 03:49:18 PM »

Legrone...

©

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2016, 04:10:34 PM »
I agree it's likely Kevin doesn't have much money. At 50, he's probably looking at a financial struggle for the last half of his life. What can he do, besides push fart powders? The dude has never really worked, I'd imagine. Maybe a Summer job in his high school days ... I don't know.

I don't wish hardship on the man. We've met and, although not an individual of much "colour" (in personality), he wasn't unpleasant.

He's delaying the inevitable. He needs to earn a skill and stop fucking around.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2016, 04:19:48 PM »
I agree it's likely Kevin doesn't have much money. At 50, he's probably looking at a financial struggle for the last half of his life. What can he do, besides push fart powders? The dude has never really worked, I'd imagine. Maybe a Summer job in his high school days ... I don't know.

I don't wish hardship on the man. We've met and, although not an individual of much "colour" (in personality), he wasn't unpleasant.

hey fortress also i remember, cause i was a dork in highschool and bought all the flex and muscle and fitness magazines like a dumbass. kevin was married and after his successfull rookie year he went a bit overboard on spending like flex wheeler.

flex did a kevin life style part,  he was part owner of a gym had a house on a lake and one of those very expensive speed boats , flash forward a few years later, his wife divorces him, his contest placings were lower and lower, i dont think kevin was endoring much back then either, there were fewer opportunities for  guys then .

as far as that avenue

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2016, 04:23:29 PM »
Kevin Leggone

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2016, 04:31:53 PM »

I remember going to my first bodybuilding show, NPC Southern States, back in 2001. Kevin Levrone was the guest poser and being a naive high school kid catching the bodybuilding bug, I was excited to finally meet a top IFBB Pro. I only went to the pre-judging, so it wasn't crazy busy outside of the auditorium where the booths were, and I was surprised to see Kevin behind a table with nobody around him. Literally nobody was there, so I went up and paid for an autograph. One would think he would be appreciative and maybe even take a couple minutes to talk to me since he wasn't doing much of anything. He probably said 5 words at the most. I wouldn't say he was a dick, but he definitely didn't have much of a personality or seemed appreciative. For a consistent top 5 contender, he marketed himself so poorly

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2016, 04:41:14 PM »
One thing is for certain, Levrone is definitely the most discussed last place finisher in Olympia history. That is not a good statistic.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »
I remember going to my first bodybuilding show, NPC Southern States, back in 2001. Kevin Levrone was the guest poser and being a naive high school kid catching the bodybuilding bug, I was excited to finally meet a top IFBB Pro. I only went to the pre-judging, so it wasn't crazy busy outside of the auditorium where the booths were, and I was surprised to see Kevin behind a table with nobody around him. Literally nobody was there, so I went up and paid for an autograph. One would think he would be appreciative and maybe even take a couple minutes to talk to me since he wasn't doing much of anything. He probably said 5 words at the most. I wouldn't say he was a dick, but he definitely didn't have much of a personality or seemed appreciative. For a consistent top 5 contender, he marketed himself so poorly

hey rambone , one poster on here i forget said kevin was asking people to send old pics that had of them, and he would hook them up , well this poster sent kevin  some stuff, and kevin being the piece of shit he is never sent them anything see people on here kiss kevins ass, but hes a piece of shit lying scum bag former pro bodybuilder, who is just out to fuck people out of money.   

a friend of mine   got a phone consultation with mike mentzer,   he told me mike was enjoying talking to him and talked a  couple more hrs with him for free.   just to show the difference,     between some people.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2016, 04:49:23 PM »
One thing is for certain, Levrone is definitely the most discussed last place finisher in Olympia history. That is not a good statistic.

I believe dan downhill would prob have beaten him

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2016, 04:51:33 PM »
hey rambone , one poster on here i forget said kevin was asking people to send old pics that had of them, and he would hook them up , well this poster sent kevin  some stuff, and kevin being the piece of shit he is never sent them anything see people on here kiss kevins ass, but hes a piece of shit lying scum bag former pro bodybuilder, who is just out to fuck people out of money.   

a friend of mine   got a phone consultation with mike mentzer,   he told me mike was enjoying talking to him and talked a  couple more hrs with him for free.   just to show the difference,     between some people.

Well, in mikes defense he was lonely and needed someone to talk about the 1980 mr Olympia with