Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Cartel member face flayed,teeth smashed, hands amputated, beheaded with box cutt
(1/29) > >>
Army of One:
Damn, worst video ever, not even going to post a link to this one.You thought 3 guys 1 hammer was bad, this one takes the cake.

"Yup, out of all of the gore and violence I've seen on the internet, this is absolutely the worst. You're about to see a man who has had the skin flayed off his face, his hands cut off, and his eyes removed (?) scream and gurgle as his throat is cut repeatedly by a box cutter. He has a sickle of some sort shoved in his mouth halfway through the 'process' and he's bound by rope.

Throughout all of this and despite the severe torture he's received, he appears alert and conscious. He even attempts to grab at his neck with the stumps that have replaced his hands. They have some shitty techno music playing in the background that eventually transitions into Sweet Child O' Mine and then Funkytown.

Tread lightly.This is a bad one."
doison:
Don't post about it of you're not posting a link.  Dumbest thread ever.

"Really bad video hurt me.  Its too mean for you folks to see"
Army of One:

--- Quote from: doison on September 27, 2016, 04:01:52 AM ---Don't post about it of you're not posting a link.  Dumbest thread ever.

"Really bad video hurt me.  Its too mean for you folks to see"

--- End quote ---

You were warned

https://forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
Nether Animal:
The cartel shit is the worst
Henda:
Sounds fucking inhuman won't ever watch that shit
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version