Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Expired Hcg, still ok to use?
(1/2) > >>
Paragon:
I found 3 - 5000 iu  vials of Hcg powder (unmixed) that I forgot I have. The date is 2/2016. My question is it still ok to use it? I'm sure it's lost some of its potency but just curious if it's ok to use still. Thanks in advance.
Jizmo:
since it should be stored in the freezer it wont matter at all
i have some in the freezer that expired years ago and it still made my nuts bigger
Paragon:
Ok great! Really appreciate the response
Paragon:
I also have a follow up question. I'm currently running 300 test E and 400 tren E a week. I'll be finishing the tren in the next week or so and going to cruise on just the 300 test.
My girl is hoping to get pregnant,  i want to maintain my cruise and not come off completely while adding in the Hcg. Do you have an idea what type of protocol I should use with the Hcg? 
I was thinking doing the first 2 shots at either 1000 or 1500 iu to kick start it and then twice a week at 500 iu and hope that works. Obviously if it doesn't work I'll have to come off but ideally I would like to try to get her pregnant without coming off completely to avoid losing all my size and messing up my own hormone levels
Jizmo:
no such thing as kickstarting
high doses of HCG can desensitize the leydig cells (could make you sterile in the long run)

just use 250 or 500iu twice per week and youre good to go

HMG works much better regarding fertility than HCG though. hcg should do the trick for most though
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version