Author Topic: If You're On the Fence About Your Vote...  (Read 5840 times)

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: If You're On the Fence About Your Vote...
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 12:06:45 AM »

oh and btw ...it's obvious that the girl will win ...this is just another step towards pussyfication of men and then even more women will think they can do everything and are entitled to everything

Sad but true.
©

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 12:29:58 AM »
It's all staged.
Maybe you don't know what are you talking about.

Also, not a american citizen.
I am from germany.

I don't think think I got the right to vote over there and even then I would most likely refrain.

Really From Germany you say...what are your thoughts on "Mother" Merkel? I'm surprised you wouldn't vote Trump...Would you want Merkel in power had you known the out come of her policies in your own country?

Hillary is cut from the same cloth...  

http://www.politico.eu/article/in-swipe-at-trump-clinton-names-merkel-as-her-favorite-world-leader/

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 12:35:53 AM »
Really From Germany you say...what are your thoughts on "Mother" Merkel? would you want her in power had you known the out come in your own country? Hillary is cut from the same cloth...  

http://www.politico.eu/article/in-swipe-at-trump-clinton-names-merkel-as-her-favorite-world-leader/

Merkel is a lying puppet with no real power just like every other politician.

Apart from that...
Germany is America's bitch which is in turn London's bitch.

For example german police got nothing on american citizens in germany.
They are not allowed to do anything.

©

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 01:09:41 AM »
Merkel is a lying puppet with no real power just like every other politician.

Apart from that...
Germany is America's bitch which is in turn London's bitch.

For example german police got nothing on american citizens in germany.
They are not allowed to do anything.

What motive does Trump have to do all this and put himself out there? THINK ABOUT IT… He's super wealthy, famous, good family, hot wife etc.

Why Stand up there in a bullet proof vest and get attacked all day - that takes massive balls and incredible motivation...I would argue his intention are good base on that alone.

He's been around a long time and he’s seen Americas decline...My intuition tells me he loves America and he just couldn't stand by I watch it go down the toilet without a fight.
He's  attempting to bring down the corrupt globalist Elites that is selling out Western society and their own countries, and the lying Liberal Media that control the narrative.

This alone explains why Trump's being attacked from all sides (since day one)  - and why they are shitting bricks trying to control him and shut him up with attacks on his credibility, his family , his business history, Misogyny, Xenophobia, Racism every tired old trick in the book.

They are desperate...

If he bring s down the mainstream media he deserves a medal for that one alone!

That is why I’d vote Trump.  

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 01:13:50 AM »
What motive does Trump have to do all this and put himself out there? THINK ABOUT IT… He's super wealthy, famous, good family, hot wife etc.

Why Stand up there in a bullet proof vest and get attacked all day - that takes massive balls and incredible motivation...I would argue his intention are good base on that alone.

He's been around a long time and he’s seen Americas decline...My intuition tells me he loves America and he just couldn't stand by I watch it go down the toilet without a fight.
He's  attempting to bring down the corrupt globalist Elites that is selling out Western society and their own countries, and the lying Liberal Media that control the narrative.

This alone explains why Trump's being attacked from all sides (since day one)  - and why they are shitting bricks trying to control him and shut him up with attacks on his credibility, his family , his business history, Misogyny, Xenophobia, Racism every tired old trick in the book.

They are desperate...

If he bring s down the mainstream media he deserves a medal for that one alone!

That is why I’d vote Trump.  

I get your point.
But in the ongoing pussyfication of the world I think they want Hillary (to "win").
©

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 01:16:10 AM »
I get your point.
But in the ongoing pussyfication of the world I think they want Hillary ( to "win").

Yip, it's sad.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 04:41:41 AM »
stopped reading at the word "pastor".
I made it to If... .049 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 06:46:09 AM »
Voting for Hillary may be the better option in sofar as the shit that will follow is than blamed onto the "liberals".
Voting Trump is from a "taking a stand" perspective preferable but I deem it more dangerous as it gives the illusion of taking care of  problems and will send the "patriots" back to sleep.

Giving the "Donald" your vote is just a stepping stone ... do not trust him.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox