Author Topic: Most Attractive Pro Blonde Fitness Girls  (Read 14702 times)

fitfan

• Getbig II
Most Attractive Pro Blonde Fitness Girls
« on: March 28, 2006, 08:34:53 AM »
Just the opinion of one man who loves the look of the current pro fitness gals.  Each of these three gals deserve to be on the cover of our national fitness magazines.  Their bodies are beautiful and they have the face to match!  Just check out their websites.

I know the magazines will continue to put bikini models on the cover because they think that is what the fans want.  I say, put the hottest female athletes you have in the IFBB and give them the credit they deserve by showing your fans that hard work is well rewarded.  Just maybe then, more women will make the decision to enter fitness and compete in the NPC.

My top three hottest Pro blonde fitness gals (in no particular order):

1. Amy Haddad
2. Shannon Dey
3. Summer Montebone

Lateralus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Most Attractive Pro Blonde Fitness Girls
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 05:55:40 PM »
I'm liking Jen Herndershott, Mindi O'brien, & Julie Childs.

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
amy haddad looks like she's 45.

fitfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 08:50:17 PM »
That particular picture of Amy does not do her justice. :-[  I have seen this woman in person as well as the other women I mentioned on my top 3 list and I will say Amy is beautiful in person.  Just check her website out as well as the other ladies I mentioned.   It's easy to find a few unflattering photos of anyone!

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 09:46:49 PM »
what is her website address

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 10:07:19 PM »
amy haddad looks like she's 45.

She is almost 40 [i think]

Lateralus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:32 AM »
What about Debbie Kruck...she still compete?  Damn she's still freakin hot!!!!!! :o

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
How about past & present then. Debbie K, Amy Fadli, Timea, Dina, ect

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 10:45:35 AM »
Mari Kudla

fitfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »
Okay guys.  I said Fitness girls not Figure.  I am also speaking of women who still compete in fitness today.  Yes, Debbie is hot!  Always has been and always will be.  She gets better with age.  But, she does not compete in fitness anymore.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 05:40:58 PM »
what part of blonde dont you understand :-\ ;D

She is blonde sometimes! :)   
R

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 06:43:31 PM »
I don't care about these 'pro' weirdo girls.

Stella and CQ, send me photos  :)

Lateralus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 11:39:38 PM »
I would like to add Kim Klein, Heidi Fletcher & Regiane DaSilva to the list!  :P

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 08:42:05 AM »
I would have to say Heidi Fletcher, Julie Childs, Jen Hendershott.  Jen seems to be getting even better with age. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 09:37:45 AM »
I know she is not blond, but she is a present competing fitness girl >:(

Kendra Elias ...very pretty girl

Also, is Beth Horn still competing?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 11:59:25 PM »

ok i love fitness girl but in that pic does it not look like julie there let one rip smelled it and made a face ???
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 08:13:22 AM »
to be blunt ... most fitness girls (and pretty much everyone listed on this page except the one CQ posted) have average faces ... not to say they are butterfaces, cause its not as if they are ugly .... but their grills are outdone by their bodies most of the time

the prettiest one i can think of off the top of my head is amy fadhli

Big Phat Fitness Fan

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »
Since there have been many posts with ex-fitness stars I will put my picks down.  Unfortunately I have to agree with slippediskmountian's last post.  You can't be a top cover model and win in the IFBB.  You either do what you have to do in order to win or you keep your face and model.  If a girl is smart she will keep her face because where is the money in fitness. Keeping that in mind here are my picks for the greatest blond fitness competitors of all time.

Monica Brant - Most obvious!  Did compete in fitness back in the day.  Good routines especially when compared to what is winning today.  How many shows has this girl deserved!  Her success in the industry is amazing.
Minna Lessig - Small time in IFBB, competed in Ms. Fitness.  Striking looks, unfortunately didn't get to see her compete much.  We are left guessing why she left fitness to work with CBS.   ::)
Mandy Blank - Another hot hot blonde with ernegetic routines.  Loved watching her compete.  A personal fav.
Bridgette Newell - Big time hottie with an amazing face and mind-blowing routines, one of the best ever.  Easily the best in modern fitness if she is still competing IMO. 
Debbie Kruck - Like someone posted before, hot. 
Amy F - Competed in Fitness America.  Another beauty who didn't succeed in the IFBB.  Begins to make you wonder doesn't it.
Beth Horn - Very stricking, nice routines, easy to watch, too bad she doesn't compete any more.

Sorry no pics!

fitfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »
Hey slippediskmountian....I'm sure your a real tool.  If you spent more time trying to improve yourself and less time playing the five knuckle shuffle, maybe you would not be so critical of people who have accomplished more in their athletic life in a few years then you could in a life time.  Be forewarned....It can make you go blind.....The evidence is mounting.

Any man who could possibly say that the three women I mentioned to start this thread are not attractive must be suffering from a serious case of small penis syndrome. Are you so insecure that the only self worth you have is to spend hours on a computer alone behind closed doors and fantacize about what could have been if you weren't born such a loser!  Get a life. Good luck finding someone who wants to share it with you!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 09:12:22 PM »
Hey slippediskmountian....I'm sure your a real tool. 

thats you're shitbag ;)

If you spent more time trying to improve yourself and less time playing the five knuckle shuffle, maybe you would not be so critical of people who have accomplished more in their athletic life in a few years then you could in a life time. 

lets look at your choices:

amy haddad ----face looks 50

shannon dey ----- face looks 50

summer montabone ---- bad nose, crosseyed .... face looks average

Be forewarned....It can make you go blind

then maybe id find the girls you mentioned pretty :)

Any man who could possibly say that the three women I mentioned to start this thread are not attractive must be suffering from a serious case of small penis syndrome. Are you so insecure that the only self worth you have is to spend hours on a computer alone behind closed doors and fantacize about what could have been if you weren't born such a loser!  Get a life. Good luck finding someone who wants to share it with you!

read what i wrote again dipstick ... i said they had average looking faces, i didnt call any of them unattractive and i specifically said they arent ugly .... all of em have great bodies, combine that with an average face and you get a sexy woman ... but without above average faces they will never be "pretty"

would u ever seem them enjoying success outside the fitness world? no, not without alot of work done on their grills ...

likewise, most standard models wouldnt make it in the fitness world cause their bodies arent up to par ... the women who can do well in both are rare

dont shoot the messenger and watch your mouth when you talk to me in the future :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 03:38:27 AM »
Hey slippediskmountian....I'm sure your a real tool.  If you spent more time trying to improve yourself and less time playing the five knuckle shuffle, maybe you would not be so critical of people who have accomplished more in their athletic life in a few years then you could in a life time.  Be forewarned....It can make you go blind.....The evidence is mounting.

Fitfan - that really was not neccessary :-\

I can only assume they are friends of yours by your meltdown.

He just gave his opinion. He didn't name call or insult in any manner.

And not everyone agrees with your choices. Summer I do think is cute, Amy too - but since we appear to be being rude in this thread now - I find nothing attractive about Amy Haddad. I am not a fan of her physique...her curves are MIA. If I was listing attractive pros she would never even be considered by me.

fitfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 06:27:16 AM »
Ok...didn't mean to be rude...thought I was being funny...didn't come out that way.  Come one guys...these pics you found have got to be the worst ones you could find!  I too would say "EEK" if this is all I saw.  I go to a few pro shows a year with a friend of mine who works them...I'm just trying to give some lesser known girls their due.  This post was intended to be a positive...let's try to keep it this way!  Sorry for my detour!

Others who deserve props are:

Bridgete Newell - I didn't list her initially because I don't think she's still competing...but she has the best face in the sport!

Kristin Nicewarmer (I can't believe I forgot her!)

Carla Freda

lisajolly

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 06:46:28 AM »
I've worked with Shannon Dey and I agree Shannon is definitely one of the most overlooked and best competitors.   She's much prettier in person than in pics.  She's been working with Mike Davies in the off season and put on 10lbs.  She's improved her physique and will surely make an impact on fitness world this year!

Kevin Creegan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
Here are a few photos of Minna
Create a beautiful day!

Fanatic

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »
I forgot about Minna!  Good call.

Jenny Lynn, Mandy Blank (fake blonde but still cute), Monica (of course)