Author Topic: Protest Vote  (Read 272 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Protest Vote
« on: October 06, 2016, 07:28:36 AM »
This concept is a double edged sword for me. On one hand we have a career politician that would sell her own daughter for political capital. While the Benghazi "issue" is selective out rage by the retarded shit heads on the right, her political dealings domestically have proven to be reckless by conservative standards and dastardly as probably a more accurate depiction of her ascension in politics.
On the other hand is Trump. Dont really have to explain do I? But hes just not a good choice. Hes an awful candidate. The temperament, lies (like extreme), fact less baseless claims. Just a shit show.

Trump has ZERO chance of getting my vote which leaves me with Hilary. But even though I hate her "win at all costs" tactics, she represents the lesser of two evils.

A Protest Vote, in theory, would be the way to go. Vote Gary Johnson, but the way the system is set up makes me think (could be wrong) a vote for Johnson is a vote away from Hilary, the only thing stopping the Trump Train.  Its almost an Anarchist approach that never gets its intended results.