Author Topic: 55 years + 9 months", 255lbs....still training since Arnold won his last Mr. O  (Read 74715 times)

Charlys69

• Getbig III
Re: 55 years 8 months old , 6 "2", 253 lbs. June 2019
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 04:43:33 AM »
yesterday in between back workout, same weight, same height, same passion....next birthday is not far....but age is just a number like reps and weights......did 21 reps with 165 kg in the first rowing movement....(with 1 arm...)

Charlys69

• Getbig III

falco

• Getbig V
Thanks, but at Age 50 i cut down much weight....and the current weight i have in the last 4 Years is steady between 245-265 lbs. Before Age 50 i weighed sometimes 320-330 lbs. and that also feared myself.

That's amazing.

roman

Charlys69

• Getbig III
There are more "cool pictures" in this Gym.....here Serge Nubret from the back....

Charlys69

• Getbig III

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Charlys69

• Getbig III
sorry, i am not gay.....and itīs working good from age 12 to now.....

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Impressive as always.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
thank you.....the only reason is i post is to show that i really train, day by day....year by year, for more than 38 years in a row now. And sometimes "snapshots" or youtube clips keep me going....cause i like to workout, and hope for more good years.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
You look like Rolf Moeller. But Rolf doesnt look as good as you do at your age anymore. You are very impressive.

falco

• Getbig V
You look like Rolf Moeller. But Rolf doesnt look as good as you do at your age anymore. You are very impressive.
Want his phone number?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Want his phone number?
Sorry bro....but no....I dont want his number. I am not gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Sorry bro....but no....I dont want his number. I am not gay.

It's only gay if you want it to be.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
snapshot 2 - 3 days ago at my Hotel-balcony early morning before breakfast....and near the beach of Alanya...37 degree last saturday...

https://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/104359171?reply=true

Charlys69

• Getbig III
off-day

go swimming in "Aqualand" (Cologne-Germany) a few ays ago. current weight 258 lbs., act. age 54 + 9 months....39 years + 5 months of training...hope for some more to come.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
July 2018 in my homegym still 258-262 lbs. between triceps-training + chest training

Calibered2x

great build but you come across on here as a complete arrogant asshole

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
great build but you come across on here as a complete arrogant asshole

Welcome to the Thunderdome, fuckface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlys69

• Getbig III
thatīs internet.....some people make a new account for just 1 hate post. i donīt talk bad about people i donīt know in real life......

i only working out as good as my "normal life" allow me. this is a picture thread for just Members.....you can post or not....even if someone hate me for some reason i must accept this, even he know nothing about me.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
nearly 8 months i wasnīt at Getbig.com.....but still trained like always in the last 40 years. After 55 keeping muscles and strength and not getting to fat is the Goal.  (Pic Shows my leg after tendom rupture whoch happened About 11 years ago), and 2 more, something like a side chest pose (yesterday after chest Training).

Charlys69

• Getbig III
3 months later….253 lbs. still 5 Pounds to go down....2 photos from 6.th june in Alanya, Cleopatra Beach, and 2 on balcony of my Apartment last week (leg with tendom-rupture)

Charlys69

• Getbig III
yesterday...short pump-up, and than stretching outside in a Park. trained legs in the morning...in the afternoon Cardio/Stretching, Swimmingpool, massage

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Great Physique
Keep up the hard training.

👍🏻💪🏻

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Props for continuing to go to war with the iron.

A never-ending battle.