Author Topic: Vladimir Putin turns 64 today! Join me in congratulations  (Read 6701 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Vladimir Putin turns 64 today! Join me in congratulations
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 11:08:46 AM »
I always wonder how some people become so successful from humble beginnings.
Do parents of to-be-successful kids know from early on their child is to become something?

Small recap of VVPs life so far.

1952: Putin is born in Leningrad, USSR to working class family as third son, both his brothers died as young kids
1960: Putin starts school
1970: Putin studies law in St. Petersburg state university
1975: Putin graduates
1975: Putin is recruited by KGB and begins training 401st KGB academy
1985: Putin is sent to Dresden, East Germany as KGB operative with cover of translator
1990: Putin returns to USSR
1990: Putin starts work at St. Petersburg state university in international affairs section
1991: Putin resigns from KGB with rank of Lieutenant Colonel
1991: Putin becomes head of committee of external relations in St. Petersburg mayor's office
1996: Sobchak loses elections in St. Petersburg and Putin moves to Moscow to become Deputy Chief of Presidential property management dptm
1997: Putin is appointed Deputy Chief of Presidential Staff
1998: Putin is appointed head of FSB (successor of KGB's internal branch)
1999: Putin is appointed by Boris Yeltsin as one of the three Deputy Prime Ministers
1999: Putin is appointed as acting Prime Minister of Russian Federation
1999: Putin initiates military operation to restore rule of Russian Federation in republic of Chechnya which had swung out the shitter
1999: Boris Yeltsin resigns and Putin is appointed as acting President of Russian Federation
2000: Putin wins his first presidential election and is inaugurated as President of Russian Federation
2000: War in Chechnya is ended successfully, marking the first major win for Putin
2004: Beslan shcool massacre: Putin launches policy of no negotiations with terrorists. Operation to liberate the hostages is successful although requires multiple civilian casualties, Putin takes some heat
2007: Time magazine puts Putin on cover as the "Person of the Year"
2008: Putin steamrolls over the US-backed Georgia in 5 days destroying almost all Georgian military capability
2013: Forbes magazine declares Putin as the most powerful person in the world for the first time
2014: Putin launches covert military operations in eastern parts of Ukraine and in Crimea to protect the local population from Ukrainian nationalists whom have took power in Kiev, Ukraine with backing from USA
2014: Crimea is annexed by Russia and by popular vote becomes integral part of Russian Federation. This marks the first time Russian territory expands since the Tsars
2015: Putin declares straight military intervention in Syria, deploying Russian air force and navy in assistance to advisers whom have been deployed in assistance to Syrian government from beginning of conflict

The saga continues.

I really hope that Putin hasn't entered your sexual phantasies yet....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 11:18:03 AM »
I really hope that Putin hasn't entered your sexual phantasies yet....

You cheeky Dutcher,
you know I only fantasize about fine legged females

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 11:22:47 AM »
You cheeky Dutcher,
you know I only fantasize about fine legged females
They are nice, aren't they ? 
I got a new one very recently....10+ years younger than I am, terrific body, very energetic.
Very nice to be with after a draining work-week.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 11:30:16 AM »
Thing about Putin... His stance is usually right on most matters

Maybe we should chuck a few journalists in prison for spreading the liberal filth that has brought the west to its knees.

Mark my words, we will all slowly accept he is 100% right on how to handle Syria too..

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 11:32:11 AM »
They are nice, aren't they ?  
I got a new one very recently....10+ years younger than I am, terrific body, very energetic.
Very nice to be with after a draining work-week.

I have always struggled with younger women... even when I was young myself  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »
I have always struggled with younger women... even when I was young myself  :D

Well she's not a teen of course....she's late 30s.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »
Thing about Putin... His stance is usually right on most matters

Maybe we should chuck a few journalists in prison for spreading the liberal filth that has brought the west to its knees.

Mark my words, we will all slowly accept he is 100% right on how to handle Syria too..

Definitely, if the west had leaders of his caliber then there would not be the issues we have today socially and politically. Listen to his speeches and look at his actions he doesn't bullshit the russian people and he doesn't sugarcoat a thing he says or does. Meanwhile he gets blasted in western media regularly, the same way zionist run western media blasted hitler before ww2 whenever he did something that strengthened his nation's independence or sovereignty.

What people do not realize is that the world needs that balance of power that russia provided after ww2, and which was eroded after the fall of the USSR. Now that the Russians are ascendant again, the west is afraid because after the USSR fell, there was no one really to challenge them on the world stage and they were able to do as they pleased; not so anymore as Russian involvement in Syria proves. Putin and the Russian Republic is essential to the continuance of world peace, I support what they are doing in Syria 100% for this reason.

My only worry is that Syria is the new spanish civil war, and that Russia is being drawn into a trap. If you look at a map you can see that Russia is becoming surrounded with NATO and NATO puppet govt's. China needs to step up and get the west to back down by supporting Russia. From what I can tell, Russia and China are friendly which is encouraging.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2016, 03:51:21 PM »
congrats Vlad

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 04:05:34 AM »
Definitely, if the west had leaders of his caliber then there would not be the issues we have today socially and politically. Listen to his speeches and look at his actions he doesn't bullshit the russian people and he doesn't sugarcoat a thing he says or does. Meanwhile he gets blasted in western media regularly, the same way zionist run western media blasted hitler before ww2 whenever he did something that strengthened his nation's independence or sovereignty.

What people do not realize is that the world needs that balance of power that russia provided after ww2, and which was eroded after the fall of the USSR. Now that the Russians are ascendant again, the west is afraid because after the USSR fell, there was no one really to challenge them on the world stage and they were able to do as they pleased; not so anymore as Russian involvement in Syria proves. Putin and the Russian Republic is essential to the continuance of world peace, I support what they are doing in Syria 100% for this reason.

My only worry is that Syria is the new spanish civil war, and that Russia is being drawn into a trap. If you look at a map you can see that Russia is becoming surrounded with NATO and NATO puppet govt's. China needs to step up and get the west to back down by supporting Russia. From what I can tell, Russia and China are friendly which is encouraging.

Russian doctrine has been completely overhauled in the past 10 years.
There has been some public talk about risk of Syria being a trap which would tie Russia in never ending battle, like in Afghanistan.
But so far Russia has shown no intention to go Afghan-scale in any of the conflicts in the past 10 years it has directly participated. Russia operates surgically.

Russia goes in with very limited force which can be withdrawn or doubled in a week.

Russia has amazing freedom of movement around Syria with Iranian and Iraq airspace (and Iranian airports) in their use.
Russia is able to operate in Syria from Caspian Sea and from Mediterranean alone with cruise missiles as was shown earlier. From two directions.

Recent deployment of S-300 and S-400 air defense assets allow Russia to monitor (not strike though) the airspace all over the region.
In addition to that they have permanently deployed guided missile cruiser in Mediterranean with long range air defense assets for mobility.

Additionally Russia one time stroke Syria with strategic bombers which took off from Northern Russia and flew all around the Europe to come launch missiles above Mediterranean:

I have a feeling Russia knows what it is doing this time.
Recent successes of covertly taking over Crimea without USA even noticing until troops were deployed all over the place and putting up war machine in Syria with very short notice time have cemented my view they are back.

Hell, USA even wondered how Russia managed to get the initial fighter jets in Syria without them noticing.
Secret was that Russian fighter jets flew in very close formation together with huge freight planes and this formation showed on radars just as a one big point... and Russia had delivered material to Syria for years with freight planes hence it didn't caught any attention  ;D

The importance is to keep up the good stuff and not get cocky because that's when you make mistakes.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2016, 02:51:10 PM »
The USA once had manly leaders, not simian beta clowns, in the White House. 
K

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2016, 06:35:19 PM »
Russian doctrine has been completely overhauled in the past 10 years.
There has been some public talk about risk of Syria being a trap which would tie Russia in never ending battle, like in Afghanistan.
But so far Russia has shown no intention to go Afghan-scale in any of the conflicts in the past 10 years it has directly participated. Russia operates surgically.

Russia goes in with very limited force which can be withdrawn or doubled in a week.

Russia has amazing freedom of movement around Syria with Iranian and Iraq airspace (and Iranian airports) in their use.
Russia is able to operate in Syria from Caspian Sea and from Mediterranean alone with cruise missiles as was shown earlier. From two directions.

Recent deployment of S-300 and S-400 air defense assets allow Russia to monitor (not strike though) the airspace all over the region.
In addition to that they have permanently deployed guided missile cruiser in Mediterranean with long range air defense assets for mobility.

Additionally Russia one time stroke Syria with strategic bombers which took off from Northern Russia and flew all around the Europe to come launch missiles above Mediterranean:

I have a feeling Russia knows what it is doing this time.
Recent successes of covertly taking over Crimea without USA even noticing until troops were deployed all over the place and putting up war machine in Syria with very short notice time have cemented my view they are back.

Hell, USA even wondered how Russia managed to get the initial fighter jets in Syria without them noticing.
Secret was that Russian fighter jets flew in very close formation together with huge freight planes and this formation showed on radars just as a one big point... and Russia had delivered material to Syria for years with freight planes hence it didn't caught any attention  ;D

The importance is to keep up the good stuff and not get cocky because that's when you make mistakes.

I am familiar with their new doctrine, what I refer to is that they are being pulled into a trap on a grand scale. The west is trying to bait Putin into a trap to make the first major move so that the west has an excuse to pull the trigger on their long sought after war. Let's be real here, thousands of nuclear weapons for a reason and it is not as a deterrent as claimed for years.

There are two reason it hasn't happened yet- Putin knows what's going on and what the result will be so he will not attack unless something VERY big happens. The 2nd reason is that Russia's military technology is very up to date, and at the cutting edge. Their new rs28 Sarmat icbm is going into service in 2018, the Iskander is already in service and both are far superior to anything the USA has. Not only that, but the Russians have developed hypersonic missile technology that will be implemented soon if it hasn't already been. In addition, the US stealth technology is outdated and the Russian's can now detect B2's F117's and F22's with their new radar systems, and with the new s400 and s500 they can shoot them down and shoot down any missiles that the US can fire at them.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2016, 06:39:55 PM »
And Russia didn't take over the Crimea, get that thru your head. The Ukrainian people in that region voted overwhelmingly to join the Russian Republic and the troops were already there because of a deal the Russians had with the Ukrainian Govt to keep up to 25000 soldiers in the Crimea.
And of course the USA funded the Ukrainian Revolution, they caused it entirely and used it to defame Putin and paint a picture of his supposed 'aggression'.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2016, 11:32:36 PM »
Only two pages lf gratulations,  i sure hope for this boards owm sake that.kimmy gets. ALOT more

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »
And Russia didn't take over the Crimea, get that thru your head. The Ukrainian people in that region voted overwhelmingly to join the Russian Republic and the troops were already there because of a deal the Russians had with the Ukrainian Govt to keep up to 25000 soldiers in the Crimea.
And of course the USA funded the Ukrainian Revolution, they caused it entirely and used it to defame Putin and paint a picture of his supposed 'aggression'.

Very true.

It was the most bloodless "invasion" ever.
Many of the ukrainian soldiers joined team russia. Even their admiral.

But no question USA would have tried to prevent the rejoining/take over had they knew what was going on. Crimea would look like eastern ukraine now.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2016, 03:42:58 AM »
think he was celebrating his birthday with some collertaral damages in Aleppo.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2016, 05:02:50 AM »

lååål

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2016, 05:12:38 AM »
a

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2016, 09:54:41 AM »

Liberating Aleppo  - the Berlin of our times.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2016, 10:13:06 AM »

LOLOL,
looks like you Americans will have all the poor "civilians" from Syria suffering under "Russian aggression" evacuated to USA judging by the 2nd debate and what Hillary is saying  ;D ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2016, 11:39:51 AM »
Putin didn't party too hard.

Today he is in (nato-country) Turkey and they signed agreement to build a gas pipe from Russia to Turkey!

Turkey and Russia on Monday signed a deal to build a gas pipeline from Russia as the two countries pressed ahead with efforts to normalize ties.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-erdogan-meet-energy-summit-istanbul-42695884

Do I smell someone being pissed off in Washington?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2016, 09:00:18 PM »
I wouldn't wish him  a happy birthday.
He might confuse me for a Russian free press journalist  and execute me. :'(

Another muppet who gets his knowledge of the World from CNN.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2016, 06:26:51 PM »
Putin didn't party too hard.

Today he is in (nato-country) Turkey and they signed agreement to build a gas pipe from Russia to Turkey!

Turkey and Russia on Monday signed a deal to build a gas pipeline from Russia as the two countries pressed ahead with efforts to normalize ties.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-erdogan-meet-energy-summit-istanbul-42695884

Do I smell someone being pissed off in Washington?

That's gonna piss the globalists off a lot....

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2016, 07:29:37 PM »
BOOOOOM! :-X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2016, 07:45:03 PM »

Thank you.  It's refreshing to see someone as astute as this.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2016, 02:04:12 PM »
Strong post-birthday week for Putin.

After securing gas deal with nato-country Turkey he cancelled visit to France after the former colonial power whom Hitler invaded in few days started to run their mouth about Aleppo  8)

And got permission for permanent bases in Syria...
The Russian parliament has voted to ratify a treaty allowing Russian troops to stay in Syria indefinitely, and making the air base in Latakia permanent. It also confers diplomatic immunity status on military personnel.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/10/07/russian-parliament-approves-permanent-air-base-in-syria

Russia continues to increase cooperation with Egypt (previously in US orbit)...

Russia to hold military drills in Egypt this month

http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-to-hold-military-drills-in-egypt-this-month/