Author Topic: One month until election... Trump & team are going to war with the GOP  (Read 1790 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: One month until election... Trump & team are going to war with the GOP
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 04:52:46 PM »
It's making sense now.

Exclusive: Trump campaign CEO wanted to destroy Ryan

Source: The Hill

Steve Bannon, the chairman of the right-wing news outlet Breitbart who became CEO of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, gave explicit orders to his staff to destroy Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.).

On editorial conference calls, the Breitbart chairman would often say “Paul Ryan is the enemy,” according to a source who worked with Bannon at the news organization.

In December 2015, weeks after Ryan became Speaker, Bannon wrote in an internal Breitbart email obtained by The Hill that the “long game” for his news site was for Ryan to be “gone” by the spring.
In the Dec. 1 email, Breitbart’s Washington editor, Matt Boyle, suggested to Bannon via email that a story promoting Ryan’s planned overhaul of the mental health system would be a good way to “open a bridge” to Ryan. Bannon wasn’t keen on the idea.

“I’ve got a cure for mental health issue,” Bannon wrote to Boyle. “Spank your children more.”

-snip-

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300445-exclusive-trump-campaign-ceo-wanted-to-destroy-ryan

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 06:27:06 PM »

He has so much platform to talk about benghazi and emails, and with all the leaks, he has such good stuff.  WHY WHY WHY isn't trump talking NONSTOP about these new leaked emails today?  They're VERY damning!  
He just did that at the last debate as much as he could/very effectively and you didn't like that. I smell a staunch Hillary supporter stench coming from you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 06:40:16 PM »
He just did that at the last debate as much as he could/very effectively and you didn't like that. I smell a staunch Hillary supporter stench coming from you.

I hate Hilary.  I hate trump worse because I think he's working for her.

He spent too much time reminding women voters that Hilary is a victim of infidelity.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 06:44:58 PM »
I hate Hilary.  I hate trump worse because I think he's working for her.

He spent too much time reminding women voters that Hilary is a victim of infidelity.

A victim doesn't spend time smearing the women who were allegedly raped and then stay with the rapist after a few settlements and Lewinsky
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 07:15:01 PM »
A victim doesn't spend time smearing the women who were allegedly raped and then stay with the rapist after a few settlements and Lewinsky

bill is a rapist POS.  I'm not defending him at all.  I'm just saying it's 20-something days until the election, early voting has started... and trump is still talking about bill's sex life.

I cannot think of ANY CANDIDATE - EVER - with as much baggage as Hillary.  Email, benghazi, all this hacked stuff, the foundation play for pay... and he wants to march out sexual accusers?

It's a shit strategy and everyone agrees on it.  Why is he doing this? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 07:42:46 PM »
This is why I was undecided about Trump in the past.  I actually like this side of him.  But he had to go and fuck it up with that Pence choice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »
Republicans tell Trump to quit claiming rigged election

Republicans have started warning their increasingly ostracized nominee to stop stoking his supporters with claims that the 2016 election will be stolen, daring him to show proof or put a lid on it.

“Somebody claiming in the election, ‘I was defrauded,’ that isn’t going to cut it,” said former Sen. Kit Bond, a Missouri Republican who earlier in the campaign endorsed Jeb Bush and then Marco Rubio. “They’re going to have to say how, where, why, when.”

“I don’t think leading candidates for the presidency should undercut the process unless you have a really good reason,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican who gained little support for his own 2016 White House run, told POLITICO.

Trump and his running mate, Mike Pence, have been flogging for months the notion that Hillary Clinton supporters could tamper with voting to the point that they win the White House. Their campaign website is recruiting poll watchers, and longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone has been raising unlimited funds from corporations and individuals in a bid to “fight a rigged system” that purportedly benefits the Democrats.

And Monday, at a post-debate rally in crucial Pennsylvania, Trump kept the vote rigging argument alive: “Watch other communities because we don’t want this election stolen from us,” Trump said. “We do not want this election stolen from us.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/republicans-rigged-election-claim-donald-trump-229630#ixzz4MprV9L5I
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »
240 can you please chill on the posting, I'm pretty sure you need an internet connection to post on getbig and that fact means we too also have access to every single news article you've posted. There have beenn dozens, the vast majority of which no one gives a shit about and which pollute otherwise decent threads.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 05:56:56 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/785958623440756736

This sounds accurate actually.  But I think pence could win.

The establishment plan was Pence would take the top of the ticket, lose, and then run Ryan-Rubio 2020. But Trump thwarted the coup attempt

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 06:03:33 AM »
Only 27 days left until the opening of Rhino season!  :D
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 06:09:17 AM »
Only 27 days left until the opening of Rhino season!  :D

I dislike trump, as u know.  But wow, I actually see his point about Paul Ryan. 

Ryan's approval rating is 16%.  Trump is 20 points higher.  It is trumps Party now.  Ryan wants 2020, he wants a trump loss, and he wants to keep house majority, so he stays speaker.  He loses a lot of steam for 2020 of he's. Minority leader. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 06:12:18 AM »
I dislike trump, as u know.  But wow, I actually see his point about Paul Ryan. 

Ryan's approval rating is 16%.  Trump is 20 points higher.  It is trumps Party now.  Ryan wants 2020, he wants a trump loss, and he wants to keep house majority, so he stays speaker.  He loses a lot of steam for 2020 of he's. Minority leader. 

We were promised a lot of thing when he became Speaker with both House and Senate majority.

There are no more excuses that he constantly passes the budget that adds trillions to our national debt. Off the top of my head I can't name one GOOD, not great, thing that he has done as Speaker (besides grandstand).
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 06:14:40 AM »
True.  Ryan style: