Author Topic: The Official "Why would you vote for Hillary Clinton" Thread  (Read 8844 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The Official "Why would you vote for Hillary Clinton" Thread
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2016, 11:52:29 AM »
Well...

I hope we can all still be friends when Hillary wins this year ;D

Of course. You and I have never had problem.  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2016, 11:53:55 AM »
Well...

I hope we can all still be friends when Hillary wins this year ;D

Bro - your reasoning is so poor and flawed - I pray for anyone who relies on your work at your job for anything.  You are either uneducated and uninformed - or delusional and deficient of any sense whatsoever.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2016, 11:58:05 AM »
Of course. You and I have never had problem.  8)

Right on Coach!

Bro - your reasoning is so poor and flawed - I pray for anyone who relies on your work at your job for anything.  You are either uneducated and uninformed - or delusional and deficient of any sense whatsoever.

I guess you don't want to be friends afterwards...

Ok Soul Crusher.... Open platform, convince me why I should not vote for Hillary, and why I should vote for Trump. Because so far you have not given me a single legitimate reason to do so.
I'll take every one of your reasons seriously, but I will counterpoint.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2016, 12:02:18 PM »
Oh and someone here mentioned Reagan, let's not forget Reagan had like 8 years of political experience as Governor before applying for the job to be president.

Trump and Reagan are nothing alike.

Almost every single reputable economist has said Trump's ideas are destined to fail and fuck us up even more.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2016, 01:02:05 PM »
Oh and someone here mentioned Reagan, let's not forget Reagan had like 8 years of political experience as Governor before applying for the job to be president.

Trump and Reagan are nothing alike.

Almost every single reputable economist has said Trump's ideas are destined to fail and fuck us up even more.

See Milton Friedmans explaination on economy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2016, 01:36:32 PM »
Let me dumb this down for you. 

You keep citing Hillary havimg experience.  Let's say she is applying for job for head chef at your place.  She says she was a chef at 10 other places prior.  But at every other returamt she poisoned everyone.    Would you hire her and think maybe her "experience" showed exactly why she should not be hired ?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2016, 02:21:16 PM »
Let me dumb this down for you. 

You keep citing Hillary havimg experience.  Let's say she is applying for job for head chef at your place.  She says she was a chef at 10 other places prior.  But at every other returamt she poisoned everyone.    Would you hire her and think maybe her "experience" showed exactly why she should not be hired ?

No I would not... Now explain to me how's she poisoned everyone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2016, 02:23:48 PM »
Please start here first.  Fast Forward to 1 Hour and 36 minutes.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2016, 02:27:46 PM »
Its obvious you have not spent any time going over the Wikileaks.

Its disgusting how her campaign colludes with the media.  It takes 17 people to make one tweet, literally.  Out of the thousands of wikileaks, NOT ONE suggest anything about helping people or asking what the people want.  No.  Its all about how can they make her look the best and testing positions, scouring over every single word.  The end goal, to raise as much money for the DNC so they can all stay in power.  NOTHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE at all.

Its disgusting.  You really need to take the effort to read a lot of the Wikileaks.  Choosing to remain ignorant is no excuse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2016, 02:30:32 PM »

Lybia , Bemghazi , Egypt , Russia , Arab Spring , her emails , the Clinton pay for play scandals , as NYS senator she sucked , that's just a start.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2016, 03:45:04 PM »

Its disgusting how her campaign colludes with the media.  It takes 17 people to make one tweet, literally.  Out of the thousands of wikileaks, NOT ONE suggest anything about helping people or asking what the people want.  No.  Its all about how can they make her look the best and testing positions, scouring over every single word.  The end goal, to raise as much money for the DNC so they can all stay in power.  NOTHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE at all.

Its disgusting.  You really need to take the effort to read a lot of the Wikileaks.  Choosing to remain ignorant is no excuse.

There's a radio host in NYC who was a former Secret Service agent. He said that Hillary's handlers would ask cops in uniform to hide so that Hillary would look more accessible.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2016, 04:32:11 PM »
There's a radio host in NYC who was a former Secret Service agent. He said that Hillary's handlers would ask cops in uniform to hide so that Hillary would look more accessible.

Daniel Bongino. I posted a FB live of him on here last week. Been following him on social media and he fills in for Mark Levine once in a while.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2016, 04:42:50 PM »
Daniel Bongino. I posted a FB live of him on here last week. Been following him on social media and he fills in for Mark Levine once in a while.

You've GOT to be kidding me!  I've LIVED where Bongino ran.  This guy is a REAL POS, straight up.  I thought he was pretty cool sounding when I first heard of him on Beck, but fuck man, you are a true fool, no question about it in my mind right now.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2016, 05:00:01 PM »
Ach, until Tim Fogarty's thread, you didn't even know she'd violated the law and walked on it.  You'd bought into a completely false idea about the subject: one that the media planted into your mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2016, 05:19:24 PM »
You've GOT to be kidding me!  I've LIVED where Bongino ran.  This guy is a REAL POS, straight up.  I thought he was pretty cool sounding when I first heard of him on Beck, but fuck man, you are a true fool, no question about it in my mind right now.

K

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2016, 06:12:26 PM »
You don't vote so why do you care so much?

Or is this 240?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2016, 06:14:23 PM »

Its disgusting how her campaign colludes with the media.  It takes 17 people to make one tweet, literally.  Out of the thousands of wikileaks, NOT ONE suggest anything about helping people or asking what the people want.  No.  Its all about how can they make her look the best and testing positions, scouring over every single word.  The end goal, to raise as much money for the DNC so they can all stay in power.  NOTHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE at all.

Its disgusting.  You really need to take the effort to read a lot of the Wikileaks.  Choosing to remain ignorant is no excuse.
This is what it comes down too. If people can read these leaks and still vote for her then those people are as corrupt as her or just simply dumb and America's fate is sealed by a large population of corrupt/dumb people. Very sad.

Don't know which is worse as they accomplish the same thing. People refusing to be informed or people being informed and simply not caring.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2016, 07:19:42 PM »
You'd vote for her because, in this election, she is by far the best suited for the job.

Trump is a thin skinned, not very intelligent, with the temperament of an 8 year old.

Absolutely.

He's by far the least qualified, most absurd candidate ever nominated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2016, 07:22:24 PM »
So you're not voting for him because you don't like his policies or because of his disposition?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2016, 07:32:51 PM »
So you're not voting for him 

Of course not. And I hope every one of his apologists - either in government or media - never recovers after his landslide defeat. Every last one should be permanently marginalized after the election.

The absolute worst candidate either party has ever nominated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2016, 07:38:42 PM »
Of course not. And I hope every one of his apologists - either in government or media - never recovers after his landslide defeat. Every last one should be permanently marginalized after the election.

The absolute worst candidate either party has ever nominated.

You only answered half of my post.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2016, 08:29:47 PM »
You only answered half of my post.

What policy, Joe?

Mexico buying a wall, mass deportation, banning Muslims? "Lock her up," or has it changed since the polls crashed?

When does he ever address policy?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2016, 08:44:37 PM »
What policy, Joe?

Mexico buying a wall, mass deportation, banning Muslims? "Lock her up," or has it changed since the polls crashed?

When does he ever address policy?
???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2016, 09:00:01 PM »
Trump's security proposals are issues long overdue, and we're going to have a serious problem if they remain unresolved.  

Right there, all the reason in the world to go Trump over Hillary.

biggunnumberone

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »
because I don't want Orange Hitler to be president.