Author Topic: Lipo 6 or Ephedrine  (Read 4418 times)

azhrei

• Getbig I
Lipo 6 or Ephedrine
« on: March 29, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »
Which is better to help lose fat, taking Lipo 6 or taking 25 mg ephedrine and  200 mg caffeine.
Silent Bob: You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Lipo 6 or Ephedrine
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 11:18:45 AM »
 ECA wins everytime...

1 VasoPro, 1 NoDoz and 1 aspirin.(25mg-E, 200mg-C, 325mg-A)

If you go w/ Lipo...add half a VasoPro or(12.5mg-E) to it and 1 baby aspirin(81mg).

Lipo was soooo much more effective 2 yrs ago.

Otherwise...ECA wins everytime. 2wice as effective and a fraction of the cost of Lipo. Holla!
?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 01:37:13 PM »
I agree with blockhead, but you can cut out the asprin, it will fuck up your stomach after long term use.
W

azhrei

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 01:50:08 PM »
should I just get the VasoPro or look for a straight Ehedrine pill.
Silent Bob: You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 01:54:29 PM »
should I just get the VasoPro or look for a straight Ehedrine pill.

If you can get straight ephedrine, get that.
W

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 02:01:29 PM »
Good call BALD!

Thats why I think or 'prescribe' baby aspirin if you use LIPO as a base...it's only 81mg and and easier on the stomach.

I also think that half a tab of Vaso(ephedrine) which will bring you 12.5mg is sufficient due to the fact that LIPO has yohimbine and synepherine in it...too much of a 'good thing' isnt always the best way to go.

So a touch of ephedrine...and a splash of aspirin ADDED to LIPO is a good combination if you ask me. Otherwise...ECA in its original formula/dose.
?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 06:55:41 PM »
Good call BALD!

Thats why I think or 'prescribe' baby aspirin if you use LIPO as a base...it's only 81mg and and easier on the stomach.

I also think that half a tab of Vaso(ephedrine) which will bring you 12.5mg is sufficient due to the fact that LIPO has yohimbine and synepherine in it...too much of a 'good thing' isnt always the best way to go.

So a touch of ephedrine...and a splash of aspirin ADDED to LIPO is a good combination if you ask me. Otherwise...ECA in its original formula/dose.

The amount of yohimbine in Lipo 6 (3mg) isn't going to do shit.  The general recommendation for yohimbine is .2mg per kg of bodyweight (approx. 18mg for a 200 lb man).  And if you're going to use yohimbine you need to time it right in relation to meals, as insulin will inhibit yohimbine's effects.

Having used both Lipo 6 and an EC stack, I'd take EC over Lipo 6 any day.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 07:32:48 PM »
neither  cocaine works

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 10:26:57 AM »
Cardiostack plus 25 mgs Vasopro ephedrine
www.cardiostack.com
www.netnutri.com

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 12:46:16 PM »
Cardiostack plus 25 mgs Vasopro ephedrine
www.cardiostack.com
www.netnutri.com

Anyone tried this one? Block? What's your thoughts on this?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »

Keep it basic and cost effective...

1-VasoPro, 1 NoDoz and 1 aspirin. A month supply of that will cost not even $20.

Take those 3 tabs 15 minutes before you step foot on a cardio machine. Another tip...1 scoop of glutamine powder and 1 scoop of BCAA powder mixed in water...slug it down to keep you in a 'non-catabolic' state.

3 early morning cardio sessions a week for 40 minutes should bring bodyfat levels lower significantly. Try to burn 100-120 calories every 10 minutes. Now everyone kiss my grits!
?

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 04:18:46 PM »

1-VasoPro, 1 NoDoz and 1 aspirin. A month supply of that will cost not even $20.

Take those 3 tabs 15 minutes before you step foot on a cardio machine. Another tip...1 scoop of glutamine powder and 1 scoop of BCAA powder mixed in water...slug it down to keep you in a 'non-catabolic' state.

3 early morning cardio sessions a week for 40 minutes should bring bodyfat levels lower significantly. Try to burn 100-120 calories every 10 minutes. Now everyone kiss my grits!

Hey Block, I've been taking Lipo for a while now. Tried Vaso b/4, got me all hiped up for my morning cardio. But I never tried it in a stack...Where would I get all three components?
Also, are you speaking out of your own experience with both? That's why you can claim that this stack kicks ass in comparison to Lipo? Thanks man!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »
Which is better to help lose fat, taking Lipo 6 or taking 25 mg ephedrine and  200 mg caffeine.

agreed..EC stack is better and cheaper...Lipo-6 is trash

8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 05:15:37 PM »
 I used them both.

You can get VasoPro at BB.com I know that much...

NoDoz? Any drug store in your area would have it...any big grocery store. $5 for 30 tabs. Find a DOLLAR store type place...get a bottle of regular plain white aspirin(325mg) .99cents. for like...180 tabs.

Lipo isnt...BAD. Better than most. If you use Lipo...go w/ HALF a VasoPro which will bring you to 12.5mg of ephedrine and a baby-aspirin which will bring you 81mg of aspirin which is easier on the stomach.

I miss Universal's old ANIMALCUTS formula...that was a great product!

Nothing works like the good ol fashioned ECA stack...holla!
?

azhrei

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 12:45:34 PM »
thanks, I am using the lipo since I have a bottle of it and adding a half of a Vasopro to it.  after I use up the bottle of lipo I will just go with a full vasopro and a 200mg caffeine pill.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 03:23:25 PM »
Glad to help out any way that I can...good luck!
?

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 08:34:55 AM »
Ive been stacking 1 - Vasapro, 2 - Lipo6, and 4 - aspirin at 81mg. It has been working really well. I sweat my ass off at the gym and have that extra edge through my work out! I was reading this post on a medical board about the ECA stack and they suggest cutting the aspirin down to 81mg. 81mg is basically 1 baby aspirin!

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »
Does one really need to use all 3 in ECA? Can I just get away with 25 mgs of E and 200 mgs of C? What's A's purpose in this combo anyway? After reading some warning about aspirin and how it can be damgerous to your health, I am not sure if it really is necessary to stack all three...Block, your thoughts?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 02:53:28 PM »

If you think about it FIT...everything is bad for your health. Too much oxygen is bad for your health so is too much water...

The aspirin basically in a nutshell amplifies what the ephedrine/caffeine does...it has to do with 'beta-agonist and beta receptors 1, 2 and 3 blah blah blah...the E&C causes a mild thermalgenesis effect and the A makes the process 'uncoupling', if you will...it also thins the blood a little.

No need to get into technical nerdy scientific jargon process...is it needed??? Probably NOT but it can ENHANCE the effect to make it last longer and keep the receptor cells a little immune to the effects long-term...

I never had any problems with 325mg of aspirin but also...I only used ECA no more than 4x's a week. If the A is a concern...go with baby aspirin...its usually chealted and easier on the stomach at 81mg. That should help...holla!
?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 04:18:44 PM »

Where can I buy the Vaso Pro? No Doz? Thanks, im going to try this.

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
I know that the stimulant part of ECA wears off in about a week.  But how long can I stay on it, and still keep the thermogenic benifits?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »

VasoPro can be bought at bodybuilding.com. It's very very cheap. I can find it at some gas-stations here in Chicago but I have to sign a sheet and can't biy more than 12 tabs every 24 hours. Stupid democratic/liberal nonsense...nevermind but anyway...

NoDoz can be bought anywhere. majority grocery stores...corner drug stores. An Osco or Walgreens...Walmart will have it. About $5 for 50 tabs.

The aspirin keeps the effect longer until you get immune to it...but no more than 6-10 ECA stacks a week for no more than 4 weeks...then either use it 3-4times a week or take a week or 10 days off from it. Keep it to where you NEVER ever get used to it. Hope this helps...
?

dinsf2004

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 07:53:38 AM »