Author Topic: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site  (Read 26736 times)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ok you shaved apes, what do you think about this finished site
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2023, 10:07:21 AM »
Add contact form and add fake about us info

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2023, 02:20:49 PM »
Add contact form and add fake about us info

The "About Us" is right on the front page......and when I'm online, there's a chat module much like my other websites have.

You can have all of the fancy website graphics out there but at the end of the day, people sometimes want to contact you and ask a question about a product...even if they don't, they still like seeing it as an option 
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2023, 02:49:36 PM »

The "About Us" is right on the front page......and when I'm online, there's a chat module much like my other websites have.

You can have all of the fancy website graphics out there but at the end of the day, people sometimes want to contact you and ask a question about a product...even if they don't, they still like seeing it as an option

Do you answer the chat yourself or do you outsource this service?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2023, 05:37:16 PM »
Do you answer the chat yourself or do you outsource this service?

Outsourcing would be a waste of time and money.   I don't get that many chat sessions a day but I don't need to...customer that see a live chat option are more comfortable with getting help if they run into it and when I do get a chat, it gives me the opportunity to up-sell or help complete their purchase.   I simply open up my chrome browser which pre-opens all of my chat sessions for my websites.   My ecommerce sites have self contained live chats systems and my affiliate websites have either Tawk.to or Hubspot which are free to use.   Once I open it up, I can continue with whatever I'm doing today.   I have two monitors so I can chat and do work in one and watch tv or a video in the other...or use both to work in.   

If I want to hang in the living room, I just do the same on the laptop or my Amazon Fire Tablet.     
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2023, 06:03:14 PM »
Two monitors!! Rolling in the dough!
X

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2023, 06:53:26 PM »
Wow you can fit two monitors a laptop and a tablet?!?!?!? in your trailer home?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »
Two monitors!! Rolling in the dough!

I had two monitors at Verizon but practically every business desktop has dual monitor ports.   Makes work a lot easier to multitask
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2023, 08:33:20 PM »
Wow you can fit two monitors a laptop and a tablet?!?!?!? in your trailer home?

You don't want that smoke that is Vince Goodrum.  You've been warned.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2023, 01:43:18 AM »
Whats with the huge calculator on the desk ???
There is a calculator on the computer

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2023, 02:46:22 AM »

I can understand it. If you're dealing with a lot of figures, nothing's more annoying than clicking around with a mouse and fucking about. Much quicker to be old skool in front of you and you're not flicking between windows/screens. Also: you can write BOOBIES on a calculator.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2023, 11:35:50 AM »

People usually called in a Verizon to dispute their charges and come up with generally fucked up math which i responded by whipping out my calculator .  Its more convenient than fooling around with a phone or using the computer.  I still keep it for working on spreadsheets.  Up until a few years ago, i also had a Rolodex in my office for suppliers and longtime customers.

Point being, ive been using these for decades...why bother changing what works.  No different than a squeeze page.  Hardly anyone uses them but i still do but just build them on a WordPress platform to uses SEO tools and stuff.  For example:

http://yourdrugcard.com

As you can tell, when someone opens the site, there's a fuckinh big red arrow pointing down at what im selling...they know what they are getting and there are no distractions, popups, etc.  They either get the card or get lost because there's nothing else they can choose other than the product.  Its akin to being on a date and just shoving her head down to get your dick sucked rather than trying to sweet talk.  Sites like that one makes it clear as to why its there.  Either suck it or get the fuck out of my caddie

A