Author Topic: Owned A Generation Gym Selfie Woman At My Gym Today!!!!!  (Read 4340 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Owned A Generation Gym Selfie Woman At My Gym Today!!!!!
« on: October 14, 2016, 07:15:47 AM »
I couldn't take it!

Everyday I see this bitch doing step ups on a fucking bench. Two benches are already ripped and she's doing step ups with her running shoes on.
I approached.
Said excuse me, you shouldn't be doing step ups on a bench. Benches are for laying/sitting not dirty running shoes. You've basically destroyed two other benches, please don't be ignorant and destroy another.
She looked shocked. Like no one ever especially a pussy whipped man would ever talk to her like that.
She says: Mind your own business.
I say, I pay membership here and you destroying gym equipment so I can't use is my business. Maybe you should join curves or weight watchers.
She flips because she is actually beautiful and by no means needs weight watchers.
She says, Fuck off and laughs.
I get the Gym Manager and we all have a pow wow. Everyone is talking nice and it looks like its a draw.
I KNEW I NEEDED TO TRIGGER HER!
I say, I just want a clean bench and God knows where those sneakers/feet have been!
She says You really are a big piece of shit.
Manager tells her to leave.
I WIN!!!!!!

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Owned A Generation Gym Selfie Woman At My Gym Today!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 07:59:28 AM »
Let me guess. Your phone was broken so you couldn't record this conversation that only existed in your mind as a fantasy about what you wouldve said if you hadn't been neutered at the liberal arts college you attended?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 08:08:12 AM »
Let me guess. Your phone was broken so you couldn't record this conversation that only existed in your mind as a fantasy about what you wouldve said if you hadn't been neutered at the liberal arts college you attended?
Oh you fucking retard.

Yeah, like I'm a typical Negroid, always carrying a phone in my hand ready to snap, record and post on Hip Hop Central or whatever that fucked up website with the jigs are on.

You've been watching too many CSI episodes thinking a person like myself is "wired" and ready to post on social media every interaction I get into.

How about this jack face, you come pay me a visit and we'll record the whole think 1090psi. Ill leave you laying in the Walmart Parking lot in your blood, sweat, urine and puke while your mudshark, meatball with teeth fatty hyperventilates like she's missing her latest feeding.

Got it!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 08:13:05 AM »
Some day Fat Ron Avidan will climb down off Chaos and clean up this stupid gimmick shit.

Some day....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 08:28:17 AM »
Muy bien cabrón.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 08:28:58 AM »
You must not look very scary/intimidating?

Impossible to imagine a (random) girl saying something like that to me.
Most of the time I have said something in anger, they say nothing and quickly go away or whine a little in quiet voice and slowly go away. One time one laughed uneasily and left the scene.

And I don't consider myself badass looking. Quite the opposite.
Maybe I have some psychopatic features though.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 08:30:54 AM »
I couldn't take it!

Everyday I see this bitch doing step ups on a fucking bench. Two benches are already ripped and she's doing step ups with her running shoes on.
I approached.
Said excuse me, you shouldn't be doing step ups on a bench. Benches are for laying/sitting not dirty running shoes. You've basically destroyed two other benches, please don't be ignorant and destroy another.
She looked shocked. Like no one ever especially a pussy whipped man would ever talk to her like that.
I say, I pay membership here and you destroying gym equipment so I can't use is my business. Maybe you should join curves or weight watchers.
She flips because she is actually beautiful and by no means needs weight watchers.
I get the Gym Manager and we all have a pow wow. Everyone is talking nice and it looks like its a draw.
I say, I just want a clean bench and God knows where those sneakers/feet have been!
She says You really are a tiny tit
I WIN!!!!!!

fixed

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 09:19:34 AM »
Last night saw a guy doing seated rows with about 80lbs while balancing on top of a 40lb dumbbell turned up longways.

That was a new one.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 09:29:11 AM »
Last night saw a guy doing seated rows with about 80lbs while balancing on top of a 40lb dumbbell turned up longways.

That was a new one.

Strange, I've seen that recently as well.

Must be a YouTube thing.
a

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 09:53:33 AM »
I couldn't take it!

I approached.
I WIN!!!!!!

I love putting dumb bitches in their place!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 10:00:06 AM »
Oh you fucking retard.

How about this jack face, you come pay me a visit and we'll record the whole think 1090psi. Ill leave you laying in the Walmart Parking lot in your blood, sweat, urine and puke while your mudshark, meatball with teeth fatty hyperventilates like she's missing her latest feeding.

and, you say this, yet still couldn't think of how to trigger a gym bunny?   :-\
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 10:19:43 AM »
Awesome man! You owned that horrible c u n t!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 10:29:01 AM »
The shit I see in gyms these days is just horrific. Imagine this crap going on when us old timers were in gym sin late 70's, early 80's?
Just hardcore Powerlifter, bodybuilders.

No fitness balls, Crossfit moves, jumping around, weight vests, oxygen masks, useless toolbags, etc...

It really is comical (and frustrating) these days... Thank god for my garage gym, and when I do go to the local gym, its 5AM, and only a few hungover people like me are in there training.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
You should have called her out, made her step up to the king's challenge.  8)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 11:03:36 AM »
I couldn't take it!

Everyday I see this bitch doing step ups on a fucking bench and I jet home lube up and stroke the dolphin tip till completion

Fixed ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 11:21:11 AM »
Bitches have always felt entitled to be stupid retarded KUNTS

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 09:55:08 PM »
Do you only confront women? Guys in my gym are way worse.

Either way, I did enjoy your response  ;D

Oh you fucking retard.

Got it!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 11:56:18 PM »
I couldn't take it!

I approached.
I WIN!!!!!!

You were right.

Stepping on the bench is unacceptable. There's other equipment specifically for that.

Bitch should have understood that.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 04:48:02 AM »
Do you only confront women? Guys in my gym are way worse.

Either way, I did enjoy your response  ;D

The women are way worse at mine. Go in pairs or with their "trainer" and even with headphones I can hear them blabbering on loud as hell about what they did on the weekend or some other stupid boring shit while their training intensity is at 1.

A new.phenomenon  is also occurring where they don't want to wear their headphones because the wires slap the in the face while doing stupid exercises so they blare their music on their cell phones. truly annoying and rude.

I get groups of women come down at once sometimes, jackets, bottles, ropes, elastic bands all over the place. and they all rotate on a few pieces of equipment that no one else can use for the whole time they are there. If they were at least good looking there would be some benefit to it but they're usually all disgusting creatures.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 05:29:03 AM »
People with smartphone are a disease in commercial gym.
Fat chick spending 30 min on a machine texting and looking sexually assaulted when you want to take your turn on the machine.
Crossfiter thinking they are important people doing something important.
Wannabee 18 y.o bodybuilder loaded with tren and sdrol.
old delusionnal disabled ppl doing weird stuff with machine.
so called mma fighter with oxygen mask.
ghetto attitude ppl doing push up near bench press to make us thinking they recently come out of jail.

etc etc.

Back in the 90's these ppl didn't exist.
asstropin

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 09:09:22 PM »
I couldn't take it!

I approached.
I WIN!!!!!!

I LOVE it when the good guys win!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 06:14:53 AM »
People with smartphone are a disease in commercial gym.
Fat chick spending 30 min on a machine texting and looking sexually assaulted when you want to take your turn on the machine.
Crossfiter thinking they are important people doing something important.
Wannabee 18 y.o bodybuilder loaded with tren and sdrol.
old delusionnal disabled ppl doing weird stuff with machine.
so called mma fighter with oxygen mask.
ghetto attitude ppl doing push up near bench press to make us thinking they recently come out of jail.

etc etc.

Back in the 90's these ppl didn't exist.

So spot on.. and those aren't stereotypes, because they exist in nearly EVERY gym!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 06:25:41 AM »
I couldn't take it!

Everyday I see this female that is out of my league doing step ups on a fucking bench. Two benches are already ripped and she's doing step ups with her running shoes on.
I approached with a thirsty yet terrified look on my face.
Said, "uh. excuse me....I was wondering, uh, if you could, uh..."
She said "fuck off"
I fucked off.  The End.

Fixed.  This is probably how this scenario actually played out.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2016, 07:32:36 PM »
At least when Squadfather broadcast his "ownings" they were funny and had at least an aura of credibility about them.

Try harder, Alex.

K

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 11:46:56 PM »
So spot on.. and those aren't stereotypes, because they exist in nearly EVERY gym!

I live in France, "modern" ppl are the same all over the world. Progress is standardisation.
asstropin