Author Topic: Closing Up Caliber Fitness Solutions At The End Of Year ( Major Update!!!!)  (Read 84447 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Over the years, I've been slowly losing some of my best health and fitness suppliers and as of 2 months ago, my very best and last one, YCY Health Centre in Canada closed shop.  In all, I sold well over a million dollars in their products in our 5 year relationship.  I've been saying for the past few years now that indy ecommerce shops selling health and fitness products are going the way of the dinosaur.  In addition, I also had to remove all nutritional supplements off of my websites due to the high cost of advertising as Google Merchants does not allow hardcore supplements but most credit card processors do not wish to fool with it so the ones that will have high rates.  

So after looking at all the numbers, I am picking the right time to get out of this wacky industry as well as getting away from the FDA bulleye as the government will soon start indicting and having people arrested after the election.  I've decided to switch over to selling custom home furnishings instead and work with a supplier locally in North Carolina as well as getting back into selling computer equipment and electronics.  With that, it would be odd for people to see the name Caliber Fitness Solutions on their bill statements so I'm closing the book on the company and reorganize under a new name.  

15 years in business....not too shabby. ;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Link to high end custom furniture that Adonis provides you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

doggler

• Getbig IV
Why not selling Caliber to likes of Amazon for billions ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Link to high end custom furniture that Adonis provides you?

Adonis has nothing to do with it.  Its an outlet that uses reclaimed and recycled materials.  Really classy stuff. 
A

denarii

• Getbig V
Rebrand as caliber erectile supplements and target the natural remedy market

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Vince has always been a hard worker, a great man! Good luck with your next venture Melvin!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I think the furniture idea can make a mint. Good luck Vince!

chaos

• Getbig V

Adonis has nothing to do with it.  Its an outlet that uses reclaimed and recycled materials.  Really classy stuff. 
Link it muthafukka!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Link it muthafukka!!

Not built yet because it can't look like my other websites.  It has to look sharp and classy and not cheap looking.  My boy in India will take care of it
A

chaos

• Getbig V

Not built yet because it can't look like my other websites.  It has to look sharp and classy and not cheap looking.  My boy in India will take care of it
>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Caliber Furniture Solutions?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is very sad news.
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Vince - selling computer equipment these days as an independent is a hard gig, the profit margins are thin and the competition is fierce. You sound like a tech guy, I would suggest you sell Computer "services" instead, almost no overheard and zero inventory to hold.
K

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Did you actually make good money doing this? I'm surprised people make purchases from sites like that at all, tbh

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Over the years, I've been slowly losing some of my best health and fitness suppliers and as of 2 months ago, my very best and last one, YCY Health Centre in Canada closed shop.  In all, I sold well over a million dollars in their products in our 5 year relationship.  I've been saying for the past few years now that indy ecommerce shops selling health and fitness products are going the way of the dinosaur.  In addition, I also had to remove all nutritional supplements off of my websites due to the high cost of advertising as Google Merchants does not allow hardcore supplements but most credit card processors do not wish to fool with it so the ones that will have high rates.  

So after looking at all the numbers, I am picking the right time to get out of this wacky industry as well as getting away from the FDA bulleye as the government will soon start indicting and having people arrested after the election.  I've decided to switch over to selling custom home furnishings instead and work with a supplier locally in North Carolina as well as getting back into selling computer equipment and electronics.  With that, it would be odd for people to see the name Caliber Fitness Solutions on their bill statements so I'm closing the book on the company and reorganize under a new name.  

:D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Wow Vince this guy was an asshole. Then you called him out for damaging it himself and he stopped complaining, what a surprise!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions/internet/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions-caliberfitnesscom-refused-to-take-responsibility-for-selling-de-555786

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Wow Vince this guy was an asshole. Then you called him out for damaging it himself and he stopped complaining, what a surprise!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions/internet/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions-caliberfitnesscom-refused-to-take-responsibility-for-selling-de-555786

Vince already addressed this on here. Vince did everything he could to satisfy the customer.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Did you actually make good money doing this? I'm surprised people make purchases from sites like that at all, tbh

I still have orders coming in but the items left have a very low profit margin so its not worth spending the time and money.  It has nothing to do with the design of the website but with the customer database...that's the life blood of any company.
A

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Nothing to see here folks all these multi billion corporations eventually fade nokia, motorola, IBM, blockbuster video,kodak and now we have caliber international corporation going out, but vince has multiple investments all over the planet, and pretty soon he will start another multi billion company that will take over the industry.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

Good Luck Vince

I made this for you to represent the hard work you put in to your life to make it better

"

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Nothing like a bit of inside information to take with me to the trading floor tomorrow!

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
why dont you just give up and get a job?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Over the years, I've been slowly losing some of my best health

fixed

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

So, Caliber Technology Solutions will focus on super-computers and novelty USB disks shaped like cocks, while the Caliber Home Furnishings Division focuses on fine urniture constructed from second hand plywood and polished with bee pollen. Got it.

I am curious. You sounds like a big security expert, what with all the talk about brute force redirects and the GUCCIFER references. Why not apply your considerable skill to help secure the Interwebs with Caliber Security Solutions?

Perhaps you can be the one to invent that golden key encryption our politicians want, and allow robust privacy and pervasive monitoring! Having setup shopping carts and customized HTML templates, you sound like the kind of expert that could get this done.

With that done, you can be simultaneously awarded the Turing Award, the John von Neumann Medal and the Nobel Peace Prize.

Then, having helped the world, you can retire in your trailer and your 13" Walmart TV and focus on your hobby of washing scrotums.