Author Topic: Closing Up Caliber Fitness Solutions At The End Of Year ( Major Update!!!!)  (Read 84448 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Hahaha.

How are you able to run this empire while still double dipping at the local Verizon call center?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
The DJIA will surely drop 3,000 points at the opening of trading tomorrow morning.

The Tokyo markets were way down today over this blockbuster news.

Gimme a fucking break...... ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
 I am convinced that about half of what separates the successful from the non-successful is pure perseverance.    

Steve Jobs

Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding on the 20th.

Julie Andrews

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Hahaha.

How are you able to run this empire while still double dipping at the local Verizon call center?

His boy in India will do the grunt work, Vince manages at a higher level.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I am convinced that about half of what separates the successful from the non-successful is pure perseverance.    

Steve Jobs

Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding on the 20th.

Julie Andrews

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
The DJIA will surely drop 3,000 points at the opening of trading tomorrow morning.

I've been watching CNBC since reading the original post. Surely the SEC regulates this sort of monumental announcement, no? Automatic circuit breakers will kick in in the morning to keep the economy from sinking? This isn't just any company! It's Caliber Fitness - the most innovative company ever to exist, and a key driver of our economy. The systemic risk we are faced with... I can't even begin to fathom it.

That_Dude

• Getbig III

Not built yet because it can't look like my other websites.  It has to look sharp and classy and not cheap looking.  My boy in India will take care of it

Why Dubai India? Is it really that much more cost effective to offshore that task? 

Good luck with the new venture

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Vince, would you consider selling the Caliber Fitness brand name?  I might be able to make you a good offer.  Lets say in the 50 to 100 dollar range.

Over the years, I've been slowly losing some of my best health and fitness suppliers and as of 2 months ago, my very best and last one, YCY Health Centre in Canada closed shop.  In all, I sold well over a million dollars in their products in our 5 year relationship.  I've been saying for the past few years now that indy ecommerce shops selling health and fitness products are going the way of the dinosaur.  In addition, I also had to remove all nutritional supplements off of my websites due to the high cost of advertising as Google Merchants does not allow hardcore supplements but most credit card processors do not wish to fool with it so the ones that will have high rates.  

So after looking at all the numbers, I am picking the right time to get out of this wacky industry as well as getting away from the FDA bulleye as the government will soon start indicting and having people arrested after the election.  I've decided to switch over to selling custom home furnishings instead and work with a supplier locally in North Carolina as well as getting back into selling computer equipment and electronics.  With that, it would be odd for people to see the name Caliber Fitness Solutions on their bill statements so I'm closing the book on the company and reorganize under a new name.  

15 years in business....not too shabby. ;D
Ψ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
If you can't get by with the credit card processors in regards to your supps, then go with Paypal, Greendot or good ol' cash-in-the-mail.

But after the first of the year, a LOT of supps and peptides industries are going to vanish.  Fact!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
I live like 1hour away from whatever town NC this business is located

I don't think it's real - like woman are real

I mean I'm sure it's a real thing in the bro matrix and NGA upper inner circle and the internets

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
If you can't get by with the credit card processors in regards to your supps, then go with Paypal, Greendot or good ol' cash-in-the-mail.

But after the first of the year, a LOT of supps and peptides industries are going to vanish.  Fact!

I use Paypal but its a lot more complicated than that.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why Dubai India? Is it really that much more cost effective to offshore that task? 

Good luck with the new venture

Oh yea...a lot less expensive.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I thought I'd never say this but I have a new supplier and along with Amazon no longer being able to dodge sales taxes, I will be opening back up the website again very soon. 
A

epic2

You have been looking for a lot of attention lately. Did you get fired?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I thought I'd never say this but I have a new supplier and along with Amazon no longer being able to dodge sales taxes, I will be opening back up the website again very soon. 

So you've been dodging taxes? Do you have a retail permit?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Any truth that Caliber Fitness got bought out by Volkwagen for 12 Billion dollars?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
You have been looking for a lot of attention lately. Did you get fired?

F.aggots and blacks are like that. Now imagine being a black underachieving f.aggot and you get Vince.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Wow Vince this guy was an asshole. Then you called him out for damaging it himself and he stopped complaining, what a surprise!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions/internet/Caliber-Fitness-Solutions-caliberfitnesscom-refused-to-take-responsibility-for-selling-de-555786

"Niles Rembrant."  Really?  Even your alter-ego sounds like a flaming fruitcake.

You know what, Vince?  Cancel my 2 cases of margarita mix.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
 :'(

I've heard calibre fitness solution's generosity is what kept getbig ad free all these years.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Again, no one can compete against Amazon.
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Any truth that Caliber Fitness got bought out by Volkwagen for 12 Billion dollars?

:D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Again, no one except Caliber Fitness Solutions LLC can compete against Amazon.

Fixed
"

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Weak-ass online grocery store run by a broke-ass gay black bitch. 

Never had a chance.

K

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Yeah, "Amazon no longer being able to dodge sales taxes" was the deciding factor here. Now that you and Jeff Bezos can compete on an "equal" playing field, you're, to paraphrase a bit, "ready and willing, able to sell."

And not a moment too soon really! Just a week or two and Amazon's grip on the quadrillion dollar bee-pollen, unsealed nutritional supplements of dubious origin and white-label workout equipment businesses would have been so firmly entrenched, that not even you could have toppled them.