Author Topic: 10 grams of gear a week  (Read 10374 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
10 grams of gear a week
« on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:15 AM »
Love this channel...watch the guys reaction when asked if Pro's run 10g of gear a week (9:36)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Re: 10 grams of gear a week
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 02:27:39 AM »
strong broscience

I doubt the body can even process that much gear. More like shitty UG under dosed 2 grams.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 02:33:50 AM »
There's guys on here that claim pros take at least 5 grams of test a lone and a weekly cycle can run 12-15 grams a wk......

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
There's guys on here that claim pros take at least 5 grams of test a lone and a weekly cycle can run 12-15 grams a wk......

im sure they have a strong understanding of human molecular biology and biochem

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 02:38:11 AM »
strong broscience

I doubt the body can even process that much gear. More like shitty UG under dosed 2 grams.

The guy says he was taking 8grams of Watson (pharm grade) Test cyp plus 2 grams of pharm grade deca

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 02:49:23 AM »
The guy says he was taking 8grams of Watson (pharm grade) Test cyp plus 2 grams of pharm grade deca

but in reality, how much more effective is that in building muscle than 2 grams of gear ?

Lets also not forget that there are androgen receptors in tissue that isn't muscle

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 04:16:09 AM »
How the fuck do non pros afford to run that much gear? I mean... your  asshole can only take so much abuse.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 06:59:53 AM »
strong broscience

this lol I laugh at the assclowns shooting up with UG labs crap thinking they are getting real full dosed drugs.....pathetic!!!

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 07:12:32 AM »
10 grams? Kids stuff....

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 07:17:22 AM »
this lol I laugh at the assclowns shooting up with UG labs crap thinking they are getting real full dosed drugs.....pathetic!!!

8 grams of Test....gimme a f*ing break :D

Still I gotta admit the channel of these 2 retards running around with their Thai hookers talking about gear is pretty entertaining

rockyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »
I can bet my left nutsack greg valentino was on more than 10g a week, that guy shot shit up just for fun

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 07:38:14 AM »
A famous powerlifter posted this a bit back -

"Currently @ 3 weeks out
I added my GH/Slin/Peptide combo the last 4 weeks on top of everything above
Will be dropping all that in a few days to give my 3 weeks to get weight and bloat in control
3200mg test
1400mg Mast Prop (bumped to 1050 then 1400 over last 4 weeks)
1050mg NPP (just bumped)
700mg Tren
Two weeks ago I added orals (5 weeks out)
120mg Tbol
120mg Var
75mg Winny
3 weeks out (next few days) I will be dropping Var and Winny and adding 1000mcg Methly Tren"

Another somewhat famous powerlifter posted his stack also too -

"Blood pressure is perfect.
Cycle
5,000 test
1200 tren
1200 masterone
1000 deca
1000 anadrol
Proviron 200 a day
Arimidex-50 a day
T3-100 micrograms a day
Synthroid-150 micrograms a day
50 nolvadex
Also injecting melantan 2.
Will be adding anavar and winny as well as letrozole"

Certainly a pair of the largest I've seen on that circuit, so ten grams is certain possible, and certainly likely now-a-days.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 07:49:46 AM »
Are you people stupid? Go back to PM and MC or whatever steroid board you kids are buying Uncle Z's piss from nowadays. And of course listen to some Pro's because they all tell the truth.

One thing all steroids users do...LIE!

I don't know about 10 grams but some of the Pro's when talking in my kitchen over yams before a contest (yeah...most just wanted yams mircowaved...I don't get it. But again, this was 1990) They were pretty high doses...like 6 to 8 of everything.

I watched a Pro in my house shoot a whole bottle of Steris Test Suspension. Thats 100mg at 30cc's...ARE YOU DOING THE MATH? Now, he was panicking as most do a few hours before a show and when you're dealing with Pro's who don't have an entourage well...thats what they do. Now they all do.

Ok...queue the remarks or liar and stupid comedian jokes cause yeah...I'm making this stuff up. Fucking losers.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 07:56:35 AM »
Basically it's like askIng a heroin addict or crackhead how much they 'take'

They prob could give you a monetary amount but it terms of quantity they wouldn't know or lose track

You don't realize it's about how much you take but how long you can take that much - which is dependent on allots of things

But these bros who blow a load on a shit ton of gas and run out after 12 weeks always fail -- pros like the short ones pride themselves on how long they can MAINTAIN a high dose of gh

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 08:00:50 AM »
Basically it's like askIng a heroin addict or crackhead how much they 'take'

They prob could give you a monetary amount but it terms of quantity they wouldn't know or lose track

You don't realize it's about how much you take but how long you can take that much - which is dependent on allots of things

But these bros who blow a load on a shit ton of gas and run out after 12 weeks always fail -- pros like the short ones pride themselves on how long they can MAINTAIN a high dose of gh

Spot on.

But one thing about Testosterone, the older fellows don't run very high. THEY WILL START PISSING BLOOD. Not because of their kidneys (which most morons will think) Its because of their inflamed prostate.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 09:33:25 PM »
but in reality, how much more effective is that in building muscle than 2 grams of gear ?

Lets also not forget that there are androgen receptors in tissue that isn't muscle

The fact you're even asking that question shows you know nothing.  5-7 grams of test alone is standard amongst top national level guys.  20-30 iu of GH is standard.. Then throw in all the other shit.  There is a reason these guys use so much.... It works, plain and simple.  For some reason people fail to accept this is what it takes to achieve insane size..  Ronnie used to spend his entire Olympia earnings on Humatrope..  Dorian was first to push limits on GH.  40 iu per day is where he was at.. Was it coincidence he was the biggest freak of his time?  I don't think so..  Ronnie turned into bigger freak, coincidence?  Get yourself just 6iu per day of Humatrope, and watch your body change daily, on just 6 iu.  You won't believe what it does to you at just that small of a dose.. Now imagine using 8 times that amount.. This is why they look the way they do, period.   

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »
The fact you're even asking that question shows you know nothing.  5-7 grams of test alone is standard amongst top national level guys.  20-30 iu of GH is standard.. Then throw in all the other shit.  There is a reason these guys use so much.... It works, plain and simple.  For some reason people fail to accept this is what it takes to achieve insane size..  Ronnie used to spend his entire Olympia earnings on Humatrope..  Dorian was first to push limits on GH.  40 iu per day is where he was at.. Was it coincidence he was the biggest freak of his time?  I don't think so..  Ronnie turned into bigger freak, coincidence?  Get yourself just 6iu per day of Humatrope, and watch your body change daily, on just 6 iu.  You won't believe what it does to you at just that small of a dose.. Now imagine using 8 times that amount.. This is why they look the way they do, period.   

is prostate cancer incidence high among pros? right now Im running 500mg test e a week and getting worried lol

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 10:13:29 AM »
is prostate cancer incidence high among pros? right now Im running 500mg test e a week and getting worried lol

Apparently the worst cause for cancer of the prostate would be for it to become inactive due to lower amounts of testosterone in later life and then introducing high levels of testosterone essentially reactivating function of the cells after laying dormant for a long time.

Cant remember where I heard it, but basically pcting, crashing and not being able to restore function for long periods of time before blasting again would be more detrimental in terms of causing cancer than just doing hrt, in theory.

Bonus points if someone can find a source on that study/statement.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 04:06:32 PM »

but can your body actally handle that much gear ? Do 99% of people ( like the guy in the op vid ) have a sufficient amount of receptors to actually make use of all that hgh or test ?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 03:21:29 AM »
but can your body actally handle that much gear ? Do 99% of people ( like the guy in the op vid ) have a sufficient amount of receptors to actually make use of all that hgh or test ?

Studies have shown the body actually produces new receptors in order to cope,  so massive doses make you bigger and expand your capacity to keep getting bigger, massive doses of hgh are obviously going to supercharge this effect.

atothej

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 02:43:08 PM »
A famous powerlifter posted this a bit back -

"Currently @ 3 weeks out
I added my GH/Slin/Peptide combo the last 4 weeks on top of everything above
Will be dropping all that in a few days to give my 3 weeks to get weight and bloat in control
3200mg test
1400mg Mast Prop (bumped to 1050 then 1400 over last 4 weeks)
1050mg NPP (just bumped)
700mg Tren
Two weeks ago I added orals (5 weeks out)
120mg Tbol
120mg Var
75mg Winny
3 weeks out (next few days) I will be dropping Var and Winny and adding 1000mcg Methly Tren"

Another somewhat famous powerlifter posted his stack also too -

"Blood pressure is perfect.
Cycle
5,000 test
1200 tren
1200 masterone
1000 deca
1000 anadrol
Proviron 200 a day
Arimidex-50 a day
T3-100 micrograms a day
Synthroid-150 micrograms a day
50 nolvadex
Also injecting melantan 2.
Will be adding anavar and winny as well as letrozole"

Certainly a pair of the largest I've seen on that circuit, so ten grams is certain possible, and certainly likely now-a-days.

Why would a powerlifter want to take T3, MT2 and letro? I could understand the letro if bloat was uncontrollable, but IDK what t3 and MT2 would do for strength.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
Why would a powerlifter want to take T3, MT2 and letro? I could understand the letro if bloat was uncontrollable, but IDK what t3 and MT2 would do for strength.

Got to get the tanned beach look for the world strongest man

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 05:43:11 AM »
t3 can actually potentiate the effects of other chemicals
it increases protein turnover and basically every metabolic action of your body... im a believer than lowish (but supraphysiological) doses of t3 can enhance any cycle. i use t3 year round, 40mcg when bulking to keep me slightly hyperthyroid, and more when cutting (abuse is not worth it though, you gotta dose t3 sensibly and according to your bloodwork)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 09:12:39 AM »
t3 can actually potentiate the effects of other chemicals
it increases protein turnover and basically every metabolic action of your body... im a believer than lowish (but supraphysiological) doses of t3 can enhance any cycle. i use t3 year round, 40mcg when bulking to keep me slightly hyperthyroid, and more when cutting (abuse is not worth it though, you gotta dose t3 sensibly and according to your bloodwork)

how much do you spend on gear and ancillaries monthly? Sometimes I think i'm wasting cash and should be saving and investing it more, all this cash in the pursuit of narcissism :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 12:37:11 PM »
around 150-200$ for anything gear related (AAS, slin, peptides, t3, AIs, Serms etc)
50$ for supps
3-400$ for food  ::)

if it wasnt for bodybuilding i would throw away easily twice as much for booze and drugs on the weekends. would save a good deal on the food part but it would come out the same i guess...