Author Topic: Ronnie coleman is now an example of why one should not go overboard with sterons  (Read 15810 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Jeff looks excellent for any age

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
From this

To this

INB4 "oh he is 54 years old now"

I bet he isnt too happy with the whole drowning in juice decision now

plenty of 54 year old dudes who took it easy look great till 65

He's actually 52, not 54.

ITALIAN_FAN

• Getbig II
He had a disgusting gut even during his competitive days and that's the only thing he has kept after stopping the juice

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
C'mon,
his life has been quite awesome compared to that of average man.

Problem is we compare Ronnie to billionaire businessmen (though only few of them are known by general public), presidents of nations (though no one even knows who is president of 99,99% of countries), movie stars etc. Those are exceptions just like Ronnie. Your upper middle class man in his 50s has maybe a paid house, a small roadster for summer and SUV, has divorced once or twice... woohoo!

I agree that what he achieved is amazing, I can even understand he destroyed his body in the process....but why would he keep on abusing his body now?  He'll be an invalid at 60, no need to go on like this, it's too bad....
He should give up the abuse and enjoy his carreer and money....maybe he's just too stupid, I dunno.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
2013-2016 consistency is key...

you mean: no gains for 3 years.......?       ouch.  :-\

Simple Simon

you mean: no gains for 3 years.......?       ouch.  :-\
no decline is good enough for me at 51 mate.    ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is he in a posing thong in the hospital pic? ???
                                   got to be ready schmoes are everywhere. ::)
F

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Why all the daft comments towards 'Be There'
He has a decent physique regardless of age
His in good condition.
He at least is prepared to post his pic's

It's easy to call him names & be derogatory
Hiding behind a computer & not posting your
Own pic's.

Is it so difficult to be pleasant to others.
Or at the very least be critical without being rude.

x2.

Jocular ball-busting aside, whatever one's subjective take of the cut of UK Jeffley's physique or his numerous pic-posting, you have to admire his mindset and will. He's proud of his physique, yes; but I don't think he's vain. Jeff's a former competitor who seems to practice the art of bodybuilding for all of the right reasons (because of the personal benefits it confers, benefits that transcend the narrowness [and potential harm] of competition, benefits which can be enjoyed in the activity of bodybuilding throughout one's life). Most people in their 50s let themselves go and have completely fallen apart. Not Jeff. He's been there, done that, and still doing it. Jeff seems to be someone who values the relation between outer appearance and inner health (of body+mind) by demonstrating temperance and self-respect, a wisdom marked by knowledge and experience. He's playing the long game, and, by all accounts, to excellent effect. This shows in his pictures (which convey art and development) and in his comments.

Right on to Jeff, and continued success!

So, absolutely, let's get beyond the usual knee-jerk use of insulting language.
P.S.: Coleman's a derp.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
x2.

Jocular ball-busting aside, whatever one's subjective take of the cut of UK Jeffley's physique or his numerous pic-posting, you have to admire his mindset and will. He's proud of his physique, yes; but I don't think he's vain. Jeff's a former competitor who seems to practice the art of bodybuilding for all of the right reasons (because of the personal benefits it confers, benefits that transcend the narrowness [and potential harm] of competition, benefits which can be enjoyed in the activity of bodybuilding throughout one's life). Most people in their 50s let themselves go and have completely fallen apart. Not Jeff. He's been there, done that, and still doing it. Jeff seems to be someone who values the relation between outer appearance and inner health (of body+mind) by demonstrating temperance and self-respect, a wisdom marked by knowledge and experience. He's playing the long game, and, by all accounts, to excellent effect. This shows in his pictures (which convey art and development) and in his comments.

Right on to Jeff, and continued success!

So, absolutely, let's get beyond the usual knee-jerk use insulting language.
P.S.: Coleman's a derp.

leave this place and never return

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
no decline is good enough for me at 51 mate.    ;D
ok sir. You are older then me, so I must pay respect !   8) 8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
1950's body,
F