Author Topic: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.  (Read 9267 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »
Maybe against corporations and individuals, but not the information is pertinent to governments (domestic or abroad).

Plus they'd be admitting to crimes in most cases. There is a reason they need a mouthpiece. Corruption found illegally is still corruption.

And do you believe today's media would properly report the info from Wikileaks if it were coming from the individual "hacker/leaker's" mouth?

C'mon, take partisan politics out of it. The citizens of a nation (especially the US) have the right to know if their elected officials, or those appointed by them, are doing corrupt shit.

We need to get out of the mindset that "We work for the Govt." and return to the fact that "the Govt. works for us."

Wikileaks is a way to keep elected officials accountable... and that USED to be the media's job w/ investigative journalism.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

If the information comes from Wikileaks, there is no guarantee it is accurate.

If Julian Assange is finding/reporting corruption he's doing it illegally which makes him a criminal. What's more, he is a profiteer. Who is to say he does not manipulate the truth in order to increase his audience? If the whistle blowers are too cowardly to come forward on their own, it is highly unlikely they would call Assange on inaccuracies. If they did, they'd  lose their anonymity. You don't trust the media. Why trust Assange? He too is in the media business.

How this issue related to the mindset you mentioned, eludes me. If people don't know that the public is government's "employer" they are clearly misinformed. There are however government employees and they are many.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2017, 04:48:53 PM »

If Julian Assange is finding/reporting corruption he's doing it illegally which makes him a criminal. What's more, he is a profiteer. Who is to say he does not manipulate the truth in order to increase his audience? If the whistle blowers are too cowardly to come forward on their own, it is highly unlikely they would call Assange on inaccuracies. If they did, they'd  lose their anonymity. You don't trust the media. Why trust Assange? He too is in the media business.

How this issue related to the mindset you mentioned, eludes me. If people don't know that the public is government's "employer" they are clearly misinformed. There are however government employees and they are many.

This is one of the problems I have and thus proves you neglected to do any research what so ever on Assange, if you did you would know that Wikileaks had an undeniable and proven track record for accuracy for more than 10 years. If I recall correctly, when everything that was stated in the Wikileaks documents were in fact in Clinton's and Podesta's own words. Whether it was done legally or illegally is irrelevant, the fact remains that the emails are real, in their own words (Clinton and Podesta) and the fact that neither didn't deny it proves it even more and further proves what we've been saying all along that you (the left) thought was just conspiracy theories.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »

They have a 100% accuracy record.

I have yet to hear anyone argue their validity Prime, except Donna Brasile... go figure.

Read into DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM); Most the DNC/Clinton serve emails from wikileaks show that these emails are DKIM verfied.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »

Huh?
This is why you are uninformed and apparently have no desire to be anything but.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2017, 06:48:51 PM »

What is telling is that neither Clinton nor Podesta disputed the contents of any of the emails that were released.  I really don't see a reasonable basis to question the accuracy of what was released.