Author Topic: Free weights only (No machines)  (Read 15084 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Free weights only (No machines)
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2016, 06:35:40 AM »
amazing, a muscle now knows the difference between a free weight and a machine, please explain how this is the case.

It's not the same. When using a free-weight, other muscles and tendons must also be used to stabilise the weight, while on a machine the weight follows a set path. For instance, benching a free weight will be harder than the same weight on a machine.

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2016, 06:41:44 AM »
I do lots of cable rows and pulldowns. I can't do deadlifts because I have a (somewhat) bad back that gets aggravated when I do exercising that require me to stand up with heavy weight pulling me downward.

And look wow I posted a pic, guess I pulled this off of the internet somewhere

Excellent hair genetics

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2016, 06:50:52 AM »
It's not the same. When using a free-weight, other muscles and tendons must also be used to stabilise the weight, while on a machine the weight follows a set path. For instance, benching a free weight will be harder than the same weight on a machine.

so what, stress the muscle with exercise and it will grow, call Phil Heath what you like, hes the smartest trainer out there, no balls to the wall workouts rupturing tendons and blowing discs, he will be relatively injury free and wont be wracked with pain when he finally hangs up his thong.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2016, 07:12:24 AM »
Please, go away.
I think you should. You are evidently not well liked, and your gimmick has run dry.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2016, 07:14:09 AM »
so what, stress the muscle with exercise and it will grow, call Phil Heath what you like, hes the smartest trainer out there, no balls to the wall workouts rupturing tendons and blowing discs, he will be relatively injury free and wont be wracked with pain when he finally hangs up his thong.
^^^
This gimmick is in full swing here. Debating and arguing with anybody and everybody. A boring, unintelligent man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2016, 07:17:10 AM »
^^^
This gimmick is in full swing here. Debating and arguing with anybody and everybody. A boring, unintelligent man.

Gimmicks dont post pics, where you at son?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2016, 08:39:31 AM »
If you were training for a marathon you would run everyday. You wouldn't use a machine: You wouldn't drive a car 26 miles and call it training for a marathon. That would obviously be absurd. The same applies to weightlifting. If you want to get huge amd strong you wouldn't use a Hammer Strength, Nautilus, Cybex or whatever. You would use free weights.

You should change your name toBig Flat Retarded !!! ;)

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »
Gimmicks dont post pics, where you at son?
Don't feel bad. Most people from the UK are too smart for their own good, looking for the negative in everything. The problem has compounded over the decades to the point where they don't accomplish much of anything in the world. In fact, the UK is on the verge of dissappearing into Islam. Good job.

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2016, 08:59:00 AM »
Don't feel bad. Most people from the UK are too smart for their own good, looking for the negative in everything. The problem has compounded over the decades to the point where they don't accomplish much of anything in the world. In fact, the UK is on the verge of dissappearing into Islam. Good job.

Im me, I don't associate myself with the failings of the UK government and its population.

Im successful and have a great physique, you on the other hand don't have anything, except you are a proud American.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2016, 09:27:44 AM »
Im me, I don't associate myself with the failings of the UK government and its population.

Im successful and have a great physique, you on the other hand don't have anything, except you are a proud American.
Lol...you ARE it's population. And as far as you being "successful",  that would be an impossibility. Successful people don't troll internet forums desperate to argue and debate what day it is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
Lol...you ARE it's population. And as far as you being "successful",  that would beban impossibility. Successful people don't troll internet forums desperate to argue and debate what day it is.
Population is by definition the entire inhabitants of a place, as i said, I am an individual and as such cannot be "population"

I am successful enough to be able to spend time fucking around on the internet as the rest of my life is in order.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2016, 09:47:43 AM »
Population is by definition the entire inhabitants of a place, as i said, I am an individual and as such cannot be "population"

I am successful enough to be able to spend time fucking around on the internet as the rest of my life is in order.
Most people in your country have nothing but time on their hands. Beyond the material things though, you are a bitter angry man who needs propping up through drugs. The space between your ears must be hell. The other fellow most like yourself, Radical Plato, evidently succumbed to the misery.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2016, 10:54:25 AM »
Most people in your country have nothing but time on their hands. Beyond the material things though, you are a bitter angry man who needs propping up through drugs. The space between your ears must be hell. The other fellow most like yourself, Radical Plato, evidently succumbed to the misery.

How low are you prepared to go to get a reaction?

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2016, 11:15:10 AM »
How low are you prepared to go to get a reaction?
Just an observation. You have have a very similar modus operandi as he did. Your self concept is very different than what others see.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2016, 11:19:50 AM »
Just an observation. You have have a very similarmodus operandi as he did. Your self concept is very different than what others see.
\You have absolutely no idea about my personality, if we met without you having seen my pictures you would never guess it was me .

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2016, 11:41:15 AM »
\You have absolutely no idea about my personality, if we met without you having seen my pictures you would never guess it was me .
Your personality is negative, sarcastic and angry. You would be fairly easy to spot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2016, 11:53:29 AM »
Your personality is negative, sarcastic and angry. You would be fairly easy to spot.

hahaha, you still dont get it do you....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »

cool guy in real life

dont take this shit too serious  ;)
T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2016, 12:05:03 PM »
Excellent hair genetics

Dago of peace.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2016, 12:06:41 PM »
The above post suffers from horrible grammar, incoherence and incorrect vocabulary choices. Structurally, the post is a disaster. I recall being taught how to form a paragraph on the 2nd Grade. The author also seems angry at life. Perhaps having a lizard for a father will do that.

You're Non Sequiturs and avoiding the question proves how desperate and even more pathetic you have become.

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2016, 12:11:04 PM »
You're Non Sequiturs and avoiding the question proves how desperate and even more pathetic you have become.
Any particular reason you chose to capitalize "non sequitur"? For someone who has already been called out for trying to appear intelligent, that kind of grave grammatical error just makes matter worse.

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2016, 12:11:59 PM »
Any particular reason you chose to capitalize "non sequitur"? For someone who has already been called out for trying to appear interlligent, that kind of grave grammatical error just makes matter worse.

lol.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2016, 05:25:53 PM »
Kenpo Machine, I knew it!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2016, 05:47:00 PM »
Done!

It took him 2 days to reply to this. Can one of you Internet gurus find out where he stole this picture from? This dude looks like he couldn't bench his bodyweight. "Big Flat Bench" Lol

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2016, 05:48:37 PM »
Plus the image file name "Summer'16" is an obvious attempt at trying to fool us. Pic looks like it was taken in 2005 with a digital camera.