Author Topic: Why are women nowadays so finicky?  (Read 5588 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Why are women nowadays so finicky?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
I'm not old looking. I sent Nelson a face pic.

Yeah he looks alright, Shizzo would probably suck his dick

Love this one

"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 01:50:24 PM »

Also, as an old fart, I need to add:
don't have any delusions getting women would have been easy in the past.

Getting women has been a dilemma for men from beginning of ages.
It has always been easy for some and 'challenging' for some. That's not a new phenomenon.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2016, 02:37:38 PM »
people in general are "finicky"

actually, we're not "finicky"

....it's just nobody has to be with anyone anymore

.....there is nothing wrong with not getting married or having kids

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2016, 03:07:34 PM »
I'm not old looking. I sent Nelson a face pic.

It seems likely that Nelson is your parachute account.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2016, 03:08:47 PM »
Uh, not sure what you mean. He is one of a handful of members I trust with that info (DP, njflex, etc.).

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2016, 03:09:47 PM »
Uh, not sure what you mean. He is one of a handful of members I trust with that info (DP, njflex, etc.).
are u saying u are not the guy in the profile pic ???

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2016, 03:15:38 PM »
yes! maybe not retardo but he looks in mirror and what he see is not the same as what she see. he see himself and she not see what he see only what she see.

You start to look like an old man but u dot realise! She think your an old ugly retardo!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2016, 03:28:20 PM »
are u saying u are not the guy in the profile pic ???

:D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2016, 05:18:52 PM »
You experienced that disconnect when you were thinking about which kind of apples you like best and she was thinking about you fucking her.  Probably Fuji.  My vagina is a gated community.  Fuji and a little bit chilly is just right.  Pardon?  I know you want this but you're not going to get it.  I was concentrating about apples and not paying attention.  What just happened?

maybe she was just singing that lionel richie song and you didnt stick around long enough to hear the rest of it

I knew you'd make a decent post sooner or later.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2016, 06:34:52 PM »
Internet dating has made people picky. Women get hundreds of messages per day. They have their pick of the veritable litter.
X

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2016, 07:15:54 PM »
Haha yes, my only two defining traits. Lil' Miss Longcheeks and '90s bbing.

http://i.imgur.com/cegSDPS.gif

Nah, you're more versatile than that. You also cover 80's bodybuilding too  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2016, 11:51:15 PM »
I remember visiting a friend in a white trendy small town. I was walking down Main Street past three girls at an atm and one of them gave me a very friendly hello, but it wasn't a normal hello it was more like a "please don't rape and Kill me hello". Very odd since I was just walking by and minding my own business.

You should have chatted her up. When girls are coming down off of adrenaline, it is very easy to transmute that fear into affection. You could have just put her mind at ease and she would have inhaled your semen.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2016, 11:55:17 PM »
You should have chatted her up. When girls are coming down off of adrenaline, it is very easy to transmute that fear into affection. You could have just put her mind at ease and she would have inhaled your semen.

Will have to remember that for next time.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2016, 02:17:00 AM »
I was in the supermarket earlier, I made eye contact with a large woman, she smiled at me, I smiled back, after I went through the checkout and was leaving she was just getting served, she smiled again with a bit more enthusiasm , I smiled back and said hello as I passed.

its nice to be nice
lål :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2016, 08:52:41 AM »
Women are dumb fucking creatures. I've had odd experience with the ones that seemed to be the bitchiest to me ended up liking me a lot but I never knew.  I guess it's their defense mechanism to already hate me so I can't hurt them in the future.  Not sure.  Sometimes I smile and give women a nice hello in public and they look at me like I have shingles.  fuck them

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2016, 09:07:23 AM »
Was at the grocery store by myself today, was crossing an aisle heading toward an early-20 something blonde with what looked like her brother. As I approach, she looks at me, and then pushes him in front to push the cart to put distance between her and I. All this without me ever looking directly at her, so I'm not making googly eyes or staring or anything, just minding my own business.

Few years back, I was working IT at a local library. We had public computers and people were allowed an hour time limit; extended upon request. Again, an early 20 girl, then my age, was there with her preteen sister. Her time was about to run out, so she got up to come ask for an extension, but when she saw me, she 180'ed and turned around, and had her little sister come and ask me instead!

I don't understand this mentality, women act like every guy out there is going to try and take advantage of and/or pester them. You can't even get near these girls even if you aren't actively pursuing pussy. I have no idea how you guys get laid out there nowadays. Is this because I am tall? Imposing? I'm not ugly or anything, pretty average looks.

Then you find out that these girls end up fucking generation nothingness losers covered in tats who look like they want to fight everyone they see, being outspoken and irritating. What gives?

Not sure about your grocery store story but the second story while working in a library is pretty easy. You're a man working in a library. I'd look at any guy side eyed if they worked at a library.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »
Women are dumb fucking creatures. I've had odd experience with the ones that seemed to be the bitchiest to me ended up liking me a lot but I never knew.  I guess it's their defense mechanism to already hate me so I can't hurt them in the future.  Not sure.  Sometimes I smile and give women a nice hello in public and they look at me like I have shingles.  fuck them

this

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2016, 09:52:24 AM »
The uglier chicks are the most annoying ones, it seems.

In general I get the impression that many women(aka rosy sluts) out there are playing the "I'm hard to get, you know" scam on every chance they get. This sometimes makes for really awkward situations when the a male is not thinking of much but gets treated like he is in for a pussy rush.
I have to agree with Muslim Al Blanco that there's a high chance that an overtly evasive chick is trying to hide her affection.

Overall modern "womenhood" is shitty as fuck. The traditional past, which was more "enforcive" for both genders, accomplished to mend a gap between dick and pussy. This gap has been aggressively widened by "progressively enlightened" standards.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2016, 10:35:25 AM »
Was at the grocery store by myself today, was crossing an aisle heading toward an early-20 something blonde with what looked like her brother. As I approach, she looks at me, and then pushes him in front to push the cart to put distance between her and I. All this without me ever looking directly at her, so I'm not making googly eyes or staring or anything, just minding my own business.

Few years back, I was working IT at a local library. We had public computers and people were allowed an hour time limit; extended upon request. Again, an early 20 girl, then my age, was there with her preteen sister. Her time was about to run out, so she got up to come ask for an extension, but when she saw me, she 180'ed and turned around, and had her little sister come and ask me instead!

I don't understand this mentality, women act like every guy out there is going to try and take advantage of and/or pester them. You can't even get near these girls even if you aren't actively pursuing pussy. I have no idea how you guys get laid out there nowadays. Is this because I am tall? Imposing? I'm not ugly or anything, pretty average looks.

Then you find out that these girls end up fucking generation nothingness losers covered in tats who look like they want to fight everyone they see, being outspoken and irritating. What gives?

1st , you were working as the IT guy in a public library. Granted, I couldn't do that job, but it does carry an rather unflattering image with regards to attracting females. Don't feel bad, I teach physics and that career doesn't enhance vagina fluids either LOL.

2nd, woman today are cautious and IMAGINE the worst when it comes to men.
Maybe, it's one too many of those psycho stalker movies , geared for females?
Maybe, she just saw some goofy movie about a tall rapist who used his job as a means to prey on woman?

3rd, lots of woman like older dudes. Maybe, her lil' sis liked you and wanted to blow you in the bathroom?

4th - she walked by your desk, saw you had your cpu open to some web page of oiled muscle hunks posing in thongs.
In that case, she was disgusted, assumed you were queer and ordered her lil' sis to ask the tall homo instead. :-*

Hope this helps.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2016, 01:53:55 PM »
1st , you were working as the IT guy in a public library. Granted, I couldn't do that job, but it does carry an rather unflattering image with regards to attracting females. Don't feel bad, I teach physics and that career doesn't enhance vagina fluids either LOL.

2nd, woman today are cautious and IMAGINE the worst when it comes to men.
Maybe, it's one too many of those psycho stalker movies , geared for females?
Maybe, she just saw some goofy movie about a tall rapist who used his job as a means to prey on woman?

3rd, lots of woman like older dudes. Maybe, her lil' sis liked you and wanted to blow you in the bathroom?

4th - she walked by your desk, saw you had your cpu open to some web page of oiled muscle hunks posing in thongs.
In that case, she was disgusted, assumed you were queer and ordered her lil' sis to ask the tall homo instead. :-*

Hope this helps.

Sounds plausible - he might have been watching grapefruit rape vids... all the while acting like "eh, Bodybuilding is a sport!"