Author Topic: Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!  (Read 9677 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2016, 06:22:16 PM »
And after he lost the primary he endorsed her and urged his  supporter to vote for her and defeat Trump

And the majority if his supporters are not voting for Hillary and he is aware of this. (he REALLY does not want to be blamed for a Clinton loss, which may likely happen as a result of this)

Bernie committed political suicide most likely by backing her.  They cannot stand him and will just disown him no matter what happens.  His supporters are EXTREMELY angry about it and I agree totally.

Should have listened to his wife and brother who said not to support her.  He thought he could change Clinton's mind on some issues, but its obvious not the case given what we know in the Wikileaks and their disdain for Bernie and his policies.

I think Trump is a stronger Anti-Establishment candidate anyways and will do more to stop the disgusting corruption.  Time to drain the swamp.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
My favorite was when Bernies brother, called Bill Clinton a rapist, terrible president for the poor and called Hillary a feeble moderate with no plans other than what her advisors put in front of her based off her donors.

Now we have Wikileaks that confirms that is EXACTLY the case. hahahaha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2016, 06:42:47 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2016, 06:45:25 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees

The other poster said she wanted to bring in millions.   Please post that video.
It always cracks me up when Repubs trot out a single incident and then want to pretend it applies to an entire population.  I guess if one immigrant saves a a child from a burning building Rely s would be convinced they are all saints

I assume you're in favor of bringing in 10k refugees since Bernie was in favor of that.  Watching that Bernie video reminded me that like Bernie, Trump also wants free college tuition, want aggressive action on climate change, and he doesn't want any restrictions on abortions.   Reminds me so much of Trump

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2016, 06:55:47 PM »
The other poster said she wanted to bring in millions.   Please post that video.
It always cracks me up when Repubs trot out a single incident and then want to pretend it applies to an entire population.  I guess if one immigrant saves a a child from a burning building Rely s would be convinced they are all saints

I assume you're in favor of bringing in 10k refugees since Bernie was in favor of that.  Watching that Bernie video reminded me that like Bernie, Trump also wants free college tuition, want aggressive action on climate change, and he doesn't want any restrictions on abortions.   Reminds me so much of Trump
Unlike you, I am not all or nothing.  I can admit when I do not like a policy or position of a candidate.

I wouldn't want to bring a single refugee in.  Bernie also supported closed borders, not open. 

Trump has a much better plan than Clinton in regards to college tuition/debt:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/13/trump-just-laid-out-a-pretty-radical-student-debt-plan/

“We would cap repayment for an affordable portion of the borrower’s income, 12.5 percent, we’d cap it. That gives you a lot to play with and a lot to do,” Trump said at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, on Thursday. “And if borrowers work hard and make their full payments for 15 years, we’ll let them get on with their lives. They just go ahead and they get on with their lives.”

The terms proposed by the Republican nominee are more generous than all of the existing government programs that let borrowers cap their monthly student loan payments to a percentage of their earnings. Even the latest income-driven plan, known as Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE), forgives remaining debt after 20 years of payment, though it caps borrowers’ monthly bills to 10 percent of their income.

Grade Point newsletter

News and issues affecting higher education.

“Students should not be asked to pay more on the debt than they can afford,” Trump said. “And the debt should not be an albatross around their necks for the rest of their lives.”

I do not care about abortion and I do not think there are any measures that will be able to combat climate change or really lessen the effects at this point.  The Science is there, but the United States does not contribute to Climate Change near as much as China and India.  A plan on Climate Change should put the pressure solely on the nations who are the worst offenders and we are not doing that.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 06:59:05 PM »
Politics have been so fair, transparent, pure & honest since it's inception.

Too bad this Hilary Kilary woman & her evil party had to come along & ruin it in 2016.  :'(

Hillary is on another level, easily the most corrupt person ever to run for President. Her first instinct is to grab. She's like the political Joe Weider:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2016, 07:01:49 PM »
My other big thing with Trump is his support for getting rid of the shitty Trade Deals that have absolutely destroyed American manufacturing and ruined cities across the country en masse.  This is probably the most important issue for me.

Hillary's dream is Open borders and Open trade, two of THE MOST DETRIMENTAL things which have DEVASTATED our country.  She called the TPP the Gold Standard, supports it, especially in private, and will continue with NAFTA and all the rest which sells our country further down the road.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2016, 07:02:44 PM »
Unlike you, I am not all or nothing.  I can admit when I do not like a policy or position of a candidate.

I wouldn't want to bring a single refugee in.  Bernie also supported closed borders, not open. 

Trump has a much better plan than Clinton in regards to college tuition/debt:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/13/trump-just-laid-out-a-pretty-radical-student-debt-plan/

“We would cap repayment for an affordable portion of the borrower’s income, 12.5 percent, we’d cap it. That gives you a lot to play with and a lot to do,” Trump said at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, on Thursday. “And if borrowers work hard and make their full payments for 15 years, we’ll let them get on with their lives. They just go ahead and they get on with their lives.”

The terms proposed by the Republican nominee are more generous than all of the existing government programs that let borrowers cap their monthly student loan payments to a percentage of their earnings. Even the latest income-driven plan, known as Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE), forgives remaining debt after 20 years of payment, though it caps borrowers’ monthly bills to 10 percent of their income.

Grade Point newsletter

News and issues affecting higher education.

“Students should not be asked to pay more on the debt than they can afford,” Trump said. “And the debt should not be an albatross around their necks for the rest of their lives.”

I do not care about abortion and I do not think there are any measures that will be able to combat climate change or really lessen the effects at this point.  The Science is there, but the United States does not contribute to Climate Change near as much as China and India.  A plan on Climate Change should put the pressure solely on the nations who are the worst offenders and we are not doing that.

Hard to take Trump plan seriously given how he scammed the students at his phony university.

Why are you bringing up Clinton.  I thought your pitch was to convince me Bernie and Trump have so much in common

I do card about abortion (and also progressive justices on the court) along with climate change

Make your pitch on why I should vote for Trump since he is so much like Bernie on the issues that both Bernie and I care about

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »

Hard to take Trump plan seriously given how he scammed the students at his phony university.

Why are you bringing up Clinton.  I thought your pitch was to convince me Bernie and Trump have so much in common

I do card about abortion (and also progressive justices on the court) along with climate change

Make your pitch on why I should vote for Trump since he is so much like Bernie on the issues that both Bernie and I care about
Trade Deals. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2016, 07:06:08 PM »
Hell the Corruption of the Clintons alone should convince any sane person not to vote for them.

She should not even have been allowed to run. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2016, 11:50:53 AM »
Scary thing is, with Hillary's health, Kaine will probably be the president at some point. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2016, 02:52:03 PM »
Hell the Corruption of the Clintons alone should convince any sane person not to vote for them.

She should not even have been allowed to run.  

This is so true.

Politicians have always been the pillars of honesty, transparency & wholesomeness & here comes this nasty woman to sully the good name of politicians through the world & elsewhere.

I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but she should be in jail rotting.....instead of being ahead in virtually every poll.

Truly a nasty nasty woman.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2016, 03:02:09 PM »
Scary thing is, with Hillary's health, Kaine will probably be the president at some point. 

Which one is Tim? ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2016, 03:47:29 PM »
This is so true.

Politicians have always been the pillars of honesty, transparency & wholesomeness & here comes this nasty woman to sully the good name of politicians through the world & elsewhere.

I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but she should be in jail rotting.....instead of being ahead in virtually every poll.

Truly a nasty nasty woman.

If you feel that way, shouldn't you be voting for the candidate who isn't a career politician?

BTW

Anyone remember this:

Stocks close higher as Wall Street bets UK will vote to stay in EU - MarketWatch

https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4ED54A8E-3914-11E6-BC33-0F52D4283B04?client=safari

By Sue Chang, Ellie Ismailidou
Published: Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm ET

U.S. stocks closed higher Thursday, with all three indexes rallying, as investors wagered that the U.K. will choose to remain in the European Union in a historic referendum with far-reaching implications.
A pair of polls released earlier showed support for “remain” slightly ahead while bookmakers also indicated a 76% probability of a vote to remain in the EU.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2016, 04:02:23 PM »
If you feel that way, shouldn't you be voting for the candidate who isn't a career politician?

BTW

Anyone remember this:

Stocks close higher as Wall Street bets UK will vote to stay in EU - MarketWatch

https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4ED54A8E-3914-11E6-BC33-0F52D4283B04?client=safari

By Sue Chang, Ellie Ismailidou
Published: Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm ET

U.S. stocks closed higher Thursday, with all three indexes rallying, as investors wagered that the U.K. will choose to remain in the European Union in a historic referendum with far-reaching implications.
A pair of polls released earlier showed support for “remain” slightly ahead while bookmakers also indicated a 76% probability of a vote to remain in the EU.

Of course people who want someone to run for political office should pick a person who has no past experience with politics.

I go to my grocery store for my dentistry work & boy do I save a lot of money.

Who in their right mind looks for experience when seeking out someone to do a specific detailed task for them.

Trump 2016!!!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »

Of course people who want someone to run for political office should pick a person who has no past experience with politics.

I go to my grocery store for my dentistry work & boy do I save a lot of money.

Who in their right mind looks for experience when seeking out someone to do a specific detailed task for them.

Trump 2016!!!!!!

Isn't that how it used to be. People would come from the private sector, serve, then go back?

You're just coming up with rationalizations to justify supporting someone that you know should be in jail were it not for a sham of an FBI investigation where everyone involved was given immunity and allowed to destroy evidence.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2016, 04:19:51 PM »
Isn't that how it used to be. People would come from the private sector, serve, then go back?

You're just coming up with rationalizations to justify supporting someone that you know should be in jail were it not for a sham of an FBI investigation where everyone involved was given immunity and allowed to destroy evidence.

Yes, I agree. I want things to go back to how they used to be as well. The 40s & 50s were a great time. White males ruled the world & blacks knew their place.

We need someone like Trump who has no experience in a job he's running for to save 'Merica from the infidels, & that big giant wall is a great step in the right direction.

Trump 2016.....or if not, 2020 for sure!!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2016, 05:22:16 PM »
What the media won't show you...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802325356649859&id=1440616002820798

Fuk Yeah..and they had to turn away thousands as well, he could of had 100,000 attend.
K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2016, 05:28:23 PM »
If Trump doesn't win, we are all screwed.

All we hear from Hillary is how Putin is going to get it in the balls.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
Yes, I agree. I want things to go back to how they used to be as well. The 40s & 50s were a great time. White males ruled the world & blacks knew their place.

We need someone like Trump who has no experience in a job he's running for to save 'Merica from the infidels, & that big giant wall is a great step in the right direction.

It takes 17 people to write one Tweet for Hillary for fucks sake.  If that is not pathetic, I don't know what is.  She actually has done ZERO her entire campaign and has had no say in it according to Wikileaks.  They just put whatever in front of her, and thats that.  Nothing based on policy or what the American people need or want.  It starts with her donors and the DNC and her inner and outer circle.  The American People are WAY DOWN and Low on her list when it comes to policy and even message shaping.

That is pathetic.  IF you call or consider that experience, then you are just as pathetic.  Prove me wrong, prove Wikileaks wrong.  Have fun.  

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2016, 05:51:34 PM »
At this point, it's not even about Trump. With all that's come out on Hillary in the past few weeks, from the FBI, to Wikileaks, to Veritas, to the Clinton Foundation, anyone who still supports Hillary is just a gutless coward.

Sorry, Homie, even if ya boo gets elected, every predominantly black area in the country will still be a shithole. Btw, Soros and Buffett look pretty white to me.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2016, 06:27:00 PM »
At this point, it's not even about Trump. With all that's come out on Hillary in the past few weeks, from the FBI, to Wikileaks, to Veritas, to the Clinton Foundation, anyone who still supports Hillary is just a gutless coward.

Sorry, Homie, even if ya boo gets elected, every predominantly black area in the country will still be a shithole. Btw, Soros and Buffett look pretty white to me.

I know, Hilary Kilary is a crook & a scoundrel & I'm so glad that people now know about how corrupt she is so they can vote her out of public service for ever & let the honest politicians run the show.

Did you know that it takes 17 people to write her tweets?

Why would someone vote for a woman who can't even tweet by herself?

It saddens me that a qualified, honest, loving fella like Trump is losing in every pole to this nasty woman.

I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but I think the election is rigged.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2016, 12:28:45 AM »
I know, Hilary Kilary is a crook & a scoundrel & I'm so glad that people now know about how corrupt she is so they can vote her out of public service for ever & let the honest politicians run the show.

Did you know that it takes 17 people to write her tweets?

Why would someone vote for a woman who can't even tweet by herself?

It saddens me that a qualified, honest, loving fella like Trump is losing in every pole to this nasty woman.

I don't know why no one has mentioned this, but I think the election is rigged.

hahah You are melting down hard.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2016, 08:18:58 AM »
hahah You are melting down hard.

A melting down comeback. How quaint.  :-*

The people melting down are those zany Bernie supporters who are so deeply deeply hurt by his loss to Hilary that they're going against everything he ran for, & asks his supporters to vote for now, & becoming Trump supporters.

Just dismantle those Mexican walls around your heart & enjoy the next 8 years.  :-*