Author Topic: How Does Rich Piana Eat Soo Much Food Without Getting Fat?  (Read 1529 times)

JakeDawg

• Getbig II
How Does Rich Piana Eat Soo Much Food Without Getting Fat?
« on: October 29, 2016, 09:34:41 PM »
For the life of me , I cannot see how Rich Piana eats all that fucking food without getting fat? I like the guy and I like watching his videos, but I don't know how he can eat soo much.

I could understand his appetite if he was a 20 year old kid, but this dude is in his forties.  Anyways, constant feedings with sugary desserts afterwards, and the guy doesnt get fat. I assume hes on insulin and GH. I've seen him train in his videos and he doesnt do a whole lot, mainly arms and delts. He's admitted to not training legs, so Im just wondering how much body mass this man has to be able to pull in that many calories without getting fat.

Oh, and who's his new girl? I like her, she has personality and can do lots of different voices.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: How Does Rich Piana Eat Soo Much Food Without Getting Fat?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 09:41:06 PM »

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 09:46:15 PM »
you apparently never taking Test and Tren before ???
I

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 12:31:28 AM »
For the life of me , I cannot see how Rich Piana eats all that fucking food without getting fat? I like the guy and I like watching his videos, but I don't know how he can eat soo much.

I could understand his appetite if he was a 20 year old kid, but this dude is in his forties.  Anyways, constant feedings with sugary desserts afterwards, and the guy doesnt get fat. I assume hes on insulin and GH. I've seen him train in his videos and he doesnt do a whole lot, mainly arms and delts. He's admitted to not training legs, so Im just wondering how much body mass this man has to be able to pull in that many calories without getting fat.

Oh, and who's his new girl? I like her, she has personality and can do lots of different voices.

U are stupid!

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 01:37:54 AM »
New girl is much better than his Icelandic cold unfriendly uncomfortable girlfriend

His diet isn't recommendable   ;-)

He has an unhealthy lifestyle, but perhaps less unhealthy than pro BB competitors with all their diuretics and such

And as a businessman he's doing much better than 95 percent of all pro builders out there. He seems to work hard, makes many hours and has a solid plan of how to be financially succesful

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 01:53:54 AM »
Would it come as a shock to you if I told you he's a pathological liar and doesn't eat as much as he claims?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 01:56:54 AM »
Growth Hormone?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 02:14:57 AM »
rich is a travelling salesman.