Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads
A criticism of God
(1/9) > >>
FREAKgeek:
Recently in the news, a mother left her 2 year old son in a  locked car on a hot day to die of dehydration - one of thousands of daily worldwide tragedies that occur to innocent children.

I guess as a believer you do have to thank god for comparatively trivial matters in your own lives, cause he can be quite the indifferent bastard.
Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: FREAKgeek on October 16, 2016, 11:56:43 AM ---Recently in the news, a mother left her 2 year old son in a  locked car on a hot day to die of dehydration - one of thousands of daily worldwide tragedies that occur to innocent children.

I guess as a believer you do have to thank god for comparatively trivial matters in your own lives, cause he can be quite the indifferent bastard.

--- End quote ---

Mother was at fault...not God.
FREAKgeek:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on October 27, 2016, 11:28:22 AM ---Mother was at fault...not God.

--- End quote ---

Right. God never holds any accountability, he's perfect. He was too busy at the church bingo night and athletic competitions.
Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: FREAKgeek on October 27, 2016, 11:54:25 AM ---Right. God never holds any accountability, he's perfect. He was too busy at the church bingo night and athletic competitions.

--- End quote ---

Is God responsible for your post?  
Are you a believer in him today?  

God wills that you not post in opposition of him.
God wills you become a believer in him.

Yet you posted in opposition of him.
Yet you are not a believer in him.

How is it possible that God wills one thing and the opposite results?
Where does God's accountability begin and end in your opinion?
What if someone else has a different opinion of God's accountability?
Which one of your opinions is correct as it pertains to God?

I could ask a hundred more questions.
Erik C:
Why doesn't god just speak to all people, not just religious schizzies, who hear voices.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version