Author Topic: CSWOL f'n huge  (Read 35969 times)

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
Re: CSWOL f'n huge
« Reply #325 on: November 26, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »
I own all you haters and suckers like be there, 10 pints, woo and others! I've owned you for years, now I'm just destroying you like a phantom! Oh how you cry daily this isn't the real CSWOL, while I continue to post, and have already proved my authenticity in 4 ways.... 1. YouTube video, 2. Phone conversation with chaos,
3. Instagram messages to getbig thunderdome, 4. PM and email to a getbig member, and 5. Judochoke!
So like his handle I'm just choking you lames into submission and out cold! Now next week I will totally forever ruin you with sick in shape pics at 265 pounds! #facts

Simple Simon

« Reply #326 on: November 26, 2016, 09:41:44 AM »
I own all you haters and suckers like be there, 10 pints, woo and others! I've owned you for years, now I'm just destroying you like a phantom! Oh how you cry daily this isn't the real CSWOL, while I continue to post, and have already proved my authenticity in 4 ways.... 1. YouTube video, 2. Phone conversation with chaos,
3. Instagram messages to getbig thunderdome, 4. PM and email to a getbig member, and 5. Judochoke!
So like his handle I'm just choking you lames into submission and out cold! Now next week I will totally forever ruin you with sick in shape pics at 265 pounds! #facts

it would have been better if you were a gimmick...

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #327 on: November 26, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »
Oh see how far up in your head I am, one second im a gimmick and not CSWOL,
The next minute you concede, then change again! I'm like the Gucci Mane of getbig
Now you will go back responding gimmick....come in my kitchen...watch me cook, cook,
Cook!

Simple Simon

« Reply #328 on: November 26, 2016, 09:51:20 AM »
Oh see how far up in your head I am, one second im a gimmick and not CSWOL,
The next minute you concede, then change again! I'm like the Gucci Mane of getbig
Now you will go back responding gimmick....come in my kitchen...watch me cook, cook,
Cook!

lol, god you are easy, you need to get back on the weed and chill out.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #329 on: November 26, 2016, 09:56:09 AM »
Your Swoliness, in order to convert the fearful perhaps you should make up one of your high-larious videos dedicated to mentioning the unliebers as you train.  That coupled with the mere sight of your Non-Hebroic, Caucasionalized Massivity™©® should result in Mass-Conversion of the unwashed the like of which has not been witnessed since John the Baptist.  'n' sheit.

Actually, since Chaos vouchsafed you I have no problem with you being you.  A new video dedicated to the above would just be icing on the cake or for Wiggs, cocaine on the mirror.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #330 on: November 26, 2016, 09:56:31 AM »
I never smoke weed! 😂😂😂

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: November 26, 2016, 12:34:11 PM »
Hebrews don't do drugs or reveal who they are to the masses! 🔺👁

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: November 29, 2016, 08:47:10 PM »
CSWOL is a legend!!! You mother fuckers are typist eating cupcakes and sucking lollipops!

Simple Simon

« Reply #333 on: November 29, 2016, 10:11:42 PM »
CSWOL is a legend!!! You mother fuckers are typist eating cupcakes and sucking lollipops!
he looks better than you.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2016, 11:47:15 AM »
Here you go you pussies this is what a bodybuilder mr Olympia looks like year round out of a show, not some wussy twink like be there or some cupcake eating typist who knows nothing and post all day on getibig!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2016, 12:05:05 PM »
Here you go you pussies this is what a bodybuilder mr Olympia looks like year round out of a show, not some wussy twink like be there or some cupcake eating typist who knows nothing and post all day on getibig!

Dorians shoulders are far wider than his waist, your waist is wider than your shoulders, fuck even that big melon head of yours is only a few inches off being wider than your shoulders, also note how Dorians forearms are at least 3 times the circumference of his wrist, a result of him building his arms through training and not oil.
You are nothing like him you obese piece of stinking shit

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2016, 12:19:07 PM »
I just owned your punkasses! For one I'm way taller than dorian and another my shoulders to waist ratio is 
v taper now! You stupid fukn clown!

Simple Simon

« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2016, 12:22:21 PM »
I just owned your punkasses! For one I'm way taller than dorian and another my shoulders to waist ratio is 
A taper now! You stupid fukn clown!
Fixed

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2016, 12:26:19 PM »
v taper now! You stupid fukn clown!

Melted candle taper maybe

Simple Simon

« Reply #339 on: November 30, 2016, 12:44:23 PM »
Feel free to post your photo in the space provided whenever you like

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #340 on: November 30, 2016, 02:38:32 PM »
I'm way in shape now with abs and Swol at 260 pounds and veins! That pic you posted is 4 years old you douche Fuck, go fukn cry to Dr. tony huge and coach Trevor you sucker, your posts reflect what a dumbass you are!

Simple Simon

« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2016, 02:49:31 PM »
I'm way in shape now with abs and Swol at 260 pounds and veins! That pic you posted is 4 years old you douche Fuck, go fukn cry to Dr. tony huge and coach Trevor you sucker, your posts reflect what a dumbass you are!
of course you are

you have never been more than 280 at your fattest.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2016, 03:22:06 PM »
Your a stupid ass! Be there I would love for your face to meet the bottom of my shoes....repeatedly!

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2016, 03:33:48 PM »
305 pounds here you douche! Be there all you do is run your mouth and type about things you know nothing about, your a wanker supreme!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2016, 04:29:13 PM »
Make another UKJeffly video!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #345 on: November 30, 2016, 09:56:19 PM »
Make another UKJeffly video!! :D
this

but do it in a pair of Speedos.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: November 30, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »
Be there how about you go to canal street in some speedos and make a video of men grabbing your buttocks and show you smiling with delight, you poser!

Simple Simon

« Reply #347 on: November 30, 2016, 10:00:08 PM »
Be there how about you go to canal street in some speedos and make a video of men grabbing your buttocks and show you smiling with delight, you poser!
hi joon.....

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: November 30, 2016, 11:15:11 PM »
Owned! 🖕🏾

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #349 on: November 30, 2016, 11:28:41 PM »
I'm way in shape now with abs and Swol at 260 pounds and veins!

The only veins are the varicose ones in your biceps pushed out from built-up scar tissue from the synthol abuse.