Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
May 30, 2015, 04:04:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zion Labs T5  (Read 445 times)
GraniteCityDon
Getbig IV

« on: May 27, 2015, 06:56:46 AM »

Hi guys.

Im not a huge supplement freak but i was looking for any first hand experience of this product. Generally i use Body Supreme Creatine because its fruit punch flavour goes down well and i feel good using it, however ive just bought this from "behind the counter" and im not sure if its widely available or illegal due to the ephedrine content.

Anyway i took a single capsule and i feel insane. So much energy, my workout felt great and 2 hours later im still loaded with energy and ready to go. Has anyone used this before and if so what effects did it have on you physically? Im looking to drop some bodyfat as im 108KG just now and not in the best shape ive ever been in.

Thank you for your time, any responses are greatly appreciated.
Report to moderator   Logged
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:52:15 PM »

Is that the old-school ECA formula?

:
GraniteCityDon
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:24:46 AM »

Hi Princess,

yeah i believe so:

Ephedrine - 30mg
Caffeine - 250mg
Aspirin - 150mg
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »

Hi Princess,

yeah i believe so:

Ephedrine - 30mg
Caffeine - 250mg
Aspirin - 150mg

Unlikely you'd be able to find that "behind the counter" in the States.  Retailers would be too worried about getting busted.  Check the ingredient sources and use according to basic guidelines.   It can make sleep difficult, so adjust timing accordingly.  Lots of info found here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70793.0

:
GraniteCityDon
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 07:55:15 AM »

i thought there was something off by the way he was saying he had something stronger and went in the back, i noticed the ephedrine and thought it might be a bad idea. Im sleeping about 4 hours a night, cant settle at all.

Thank you very much for the information  Smiley
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 09:20:45 AM »

i thought there was something off by the way he was saying he had something stronger and went in the back, i noticed the ephedrine and thought it might be a bad idea. Im sleeping about 4 hours a night, cant settle at all.

Thank you very much for the information  Smiley

That might subside after awhile, but still... adjust timing if you're going to follow thru with it.

:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!