Author Topic: Election 2016 - Hillary vs. Trump - So who you voting for?  (Read 8080 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: so who you voting for?
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2016, 11:37:27 PM »
Its NOT the votes that matter.....

Its who COUNTS the votes that does.

lesson over

This

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2016, 11:52:27 PM »
You're one delusional fuck  huh?

No, I can just read the Wikileaks, and see that she is the worse of the two candidates. Anyone that thinks that letting in millions of illegals and Muslims is a good idea is silly.

Anyone that thinks that it's fine that a sitting President will have history of accepting million dollar gifts from foreign governments and individuals is silly.

Anyone that thinks it's fine that she continued to endanger US security by allowing classified materials to be hacked, copied by a maid (lol), etc.... even after being told repeatedly that it was a bad idea, is silly.

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to have a President tied to as many scandals as that family has over the years is silly.

Anyone that thinks more liberal judges appointed to the Supreme Court is a good idea is a moron.

Etc...., etc.....

She may win, but it will only be because she managed to hoodwink millennials, women who were thinking with their box instead of their brain, colored folks, various pardoned "super predators",  etc.....

Now you can yodel on about grabbing pussies, racism, etc...., and other things that don't matter if you like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2016, 12:15:53 AM »
No, I can just read the Wikileaks, and see that she is the worse of the two candidates. Anyone that thinks that letting in millions of illegals and Muslims is a good idea is silly.

Anyone that thinks that it's fine that a sitting President will have history of accepting million dollar gifts from foreign governments and individuals is silly.

Anyone that thinks it's fine that she continued to endanger US security by allowing classified materials to be hacked, copied by a maid (lol), etc.... even after being told repeatedly that it was a bad idea, is silly.

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to have a President tied to as many scandals as that family has over the years is silly.

Anyone that thinks more liberal judges appointed to the Supreme Court is a good idea is a moron.

Etc...., etc.....

She may win, but it will only be because she managed to hoodwink millennials, women who were thinking with their box instead of their brain, colored folks, various pardoned "super predators",  etc.....

Now you can yodel on about grabbing pussies, racism, etc...., and other things that don't matter if you like.

Awesome post. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2016, 12:17:55 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2016, 12:20:43 AM »
black ice matters
A

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:50 AM »
Guys. Please. Dont just talk about it. The whole world needs you to vote Trump in. Get out there and do it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2016, 01:17:48 AM »
trump: 9 votes
hillary: 2 votes
not voting/other: 2 vote

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2016, 03:18:39 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:38 AM »
Trump Train has no brakes! A vote for Trump is a vote for America.

a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2016, 04:33:40 AM »

Etc...., etc.....

This

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2016, 07:05:11 AM »
This:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2016, 07:24:53 AM »
I'm with LeBron James, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, General Colin Powell, and the 57 top newspapers around the country (including some who haven't endorsed a Democrat in decades): I'm voting for Hillary.

Donald Trump has no concrete plans for any of his proposals.  Mexico is not going to pay for that wall, and it's logistically impossible to round up and deport the illegal aliens.

No world leader would have any respect for Donald Trump or would want to associate with him.

He is temperamentally completely unsuited to be president of the United States, as exampled by his horrific comment on Senator McCain's POW service, his attack on the parents of the Army officer killed in the line of duty, and his many petty Tweets about journalists or others.

I understand his appeal to all you self-described "alpha males" but he's not up to the job you want him to do.  He doesn't have the competence or the experience.

The only reasonable candidate in this election, like her or not, is Hillary Clinton.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2016, 07:38:26 AM »
I'm with LeBron James, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, General Colin Powell, and the 57 top newspapers around the country (including some who haven't endorsed a Democrat in decades): I'm voting for Hillary.

Donald Trump has no concrete plans for any of his proposals.  Mexico is not going to pay for that wall, and it's logistically impossible to round up and deport the illegal aliens.

No world leader would have any respect for Donald Trump or would want to associate with him.

He is temperamentally completely unsuited to be president of the United States, as exampled by his horrific comment on Senator McCain's POW service, his attack on the parents of the Army officer killed in the line of duty, and his many petty Tweets about journalists or others.

I understand his appeal to all you self-described "alpha males" but he's not up to the job you want him to do.  He doesn't have the competence or the experience.

The only reasonable candidate in this election, like her or not, is Hillary Clinton.

AKA I'm a sheep. If your decision is made from what celebrities tell you to think you need to rethink your life choices a bit.
There are plenty of reasons to hate Trump, just like there are plenty of reasons to hate Hilary. But what Lebron James says is at the bottom of that list.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2016, 08:17:28 AM »
TRUMP

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2016, 08:22:06 AM »

Etc...., etc.....

Excellent post!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2016, 08:26:46 AM »
This will be me:

a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2016, 08:45:05 AM »
This will be me:

Awesome!!

Hopefully its true...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2016, 08:45:59 AM »
trump: 10 votes
hillary: 3 votes
not voting/other: 2 vote

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2016, 08:56:10 AM »
LOL at Trump bashers trying to deflect the fact that they support this:

What kind of "men" are you?

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2016, 09:07:42 AM »
LOL at Trump bashers trying to deflect the fact that they support this:

What kind of "men" are you?

Speaking for myself, a man who cares about his country.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2016, 09:10:43 AM »

Majority of Americans are tired of Obama, the Black Lives Matter movement and the racially divisive politics of democrats. They're also fed up with the media, Clinton's corruption and the FBI not doing anything because she's one of the protected elite. The silent majority likely doesn't totally agree with Trump but don't want the corruption the Clintons bring and want to send a big to DC, democrats and the media by electing Trump.

Plus you have to be a fucking homo to vote for an ugly possesed feminist whore.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2016, 09:12:34 AM »
Speaking for myself, a man who cares about his country.

Yeah, a corrupt Justice Department and FBI, a media that's no different from that of the old Soviet Union, and a criminal as President. Your caring is well noted.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2016, 09:20:56 AM »
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2016, 10:24:36 AM »
Time to close the dark chapter of history on the Clintons once and for all.