Author Topic: COPS JUST LEFT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6258 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
COPS JUST LEFT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 08, 2016, 04:23:33 PM »
Damn this is nuts. My Direct TV is down along with my internet. I left my phone at the office so I called 911 for updated election results and the bitch got all pissy with me. Two cops showed up at my door and warned me that 911 is for emergencies only. I said it was because our country is divided and this election is going to decide how are divided nation ends up. They repeated themselves and said don't do it again or you'll be charged and brought downtown.
Must be Hillary supporters.

P.S. For all the Barnaby Jones' out there, I'm in DTLA at an internet cafe writing this.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: COPS JUST LEFT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
Back in my day trolling meant something meme

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
Damn this is nuts. My Direct TV is down along with my internet. I left my phone at the office so I called 911 for updated election results and the bitch got all pissy with me. Two cops showed up at my door and warned me that 911 is for emergencies only. I said it was because our country is divided and this election is going to decide how are divided nation ends up. They repeated themselves and said don't do it again or you'll be charged and brought downtown.

P.S. For all the Barnaby Jones' out there, I'm in DTLA at an internet cafe writing this.

Weren't you just in SAN Diego when a lady hit your car?

Skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 05:24:58 PM »

2scared2post

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 05:33:44 PM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 06:32:12 PM »
Those cops are lucky to be alive. If they only knew they were dealing with the Harris Teeter Hammer and lived to talk about it.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 06:40:56 PM »
Those cops are lucky to be alive. If they only knew they were dealing with the Harris Teeter Hammer and lived to talk about it.

Man another poster with under 1000 posts. These new guys...um...gimmicks think they can come on here like 4chan and take over. HaHaHa....yeah....Team Empty EBT Card.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 07:05:48 PM »
red notin
A

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 07:09:08 PM »
Man another poster with under 1000 posts. These new guys...um...gimmicks think they can come on here like 4chan and take over. HaHaHa....yeah....Team Empty EBT Card.

I've been around a few years.... don't post much but I'm not a gimmick.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 07:15:40 PM »

I'm tending to believe this story.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 08:17:52 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 10:03:21 PM »

Was your girlfriend with you? The one you went to church with? Was the lady that hit your car with you?
You're fucked up, you know that? Calling 911 to get election results? Insanity is an understatement in your case.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 04:56:00 AM »

Make Get big great again. Go away.