Author Topic: Proteting - Anger and resentment doesn't do any of us any good  (Read 4931 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Anger and resentment doesn't do any of us any good
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2016, 07:04:29 PM »

Scott, you know very well my post was written in fun -

Check my post history.... no one identifies as being American as much as I do, no one is more proud to be an American as much as I am.  I HAVE NEVER written that I'm Arab-American, or Egyptian-American, or Muslim-American, or North-African-American, or ANY OTHER hyphenized label (not that I think there is anything wrong with that - but I don't identify that way)... I AM AMERICAN PERIOD....  and my post history will verify that.

I know, brother, I know.  ;D I just have so much disgust for those that hyphenate and that includes some of my relatives!   Of course they say I am going to hell but which hell they cannot agree on.   ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2016, 07:05:21 PM »
...and yes- I know..."pot calling the kettle black"

No, dammit!  It be pot calling kettle hebroe.  'n' sheit.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2016, 08:12:58 PM »
Honest question Achmad the great.  Why do you feel compelled to accept Trump as your president but it was okay for most republicans to not accept Obama for 8 years?

I never said it was okay for them not to accept Obama? 

But because they didn't accept Obama that means I also don't have to accept Trump?  That makes little sense.

At this point we have to unite as a nation.  I read that quote online that said, wishing the president to fail is like wishing the pilot crashes the plane we are all flying on.  Those wishing he fails are egomaniacs who just want to be able to say, I told you so.

We are not enemies, we are Americans.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2016, 09:12:51 PM »
The truth is this all started with the left not accepting Bush even though he won Florida.

It was the left trying to steal Florida.

One of the big pieces was Al Gore trying to throw out absentee ballots from military because he knew they were 90% for Bush.

They've never gotten over it.

Screw them. :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2016, 09:35:30 PM »
Oh boy.

I hope Big Ach did not trust CNN:  Just got busted with a "fake" protestor (he is a CNN cameraman).  Don Lemon actually calls it out

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2016, 09:46:36 PM »
Oh boy.

I hope Big Ach did not trust CNN:  Just got busted with a "fake" protestor (he is a CNN cameraman).  Don Lemon actually calls it out

Kgw news is streaming live the riot in Portland if you are interested.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2016, 10:08:03 PM »
Kgw news is streaming live the riot in Portland if you are interested.
Thanks!

This it? :  http://www.kgw.com/

Where the fuck is Hillary in all this.  Not even a statement to calm them.  Pathetic.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2016, 10:18:24 PM »
Thanks!

This it? :  http://www.kgw.com/

Where the fuck is Hillary in all this.  Not even a statement to calm them.  Pathetic.

Yes. There should still be a live stream. Last I heard a protester busted open a breaker box of some sort. The state police have been called in as well.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:32 PM »
This is our future if conservatives don't try to take back some measure of control in education... especially at the high school and college level.

The conservatives were really asleep at the switch when they let all those unemployed, reefer smoking, VW van living scumbags from the 60s take over the education system in this country.

The filth woke up one day, realized they needed jobs, went into the teaching field, and have taken complete control of the national education system throughout the United States.

It is time to take it back.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2016, 01:52:03 AM »
I feel exactly as you do in regards to this election.

I don't understand why Trump supporters want to keep arguing about this issue.
He's President-elect and proved that his campaign was better.
Unless another side competes , you can't win.

It's like getting mad at the other team for trying to score during the game.
It's settled. Congratulate the winner and everyone shake hands.
There is this thing called Justice for All. What kind of message does it send to the unwashed masses if Hillary can walk away without any repercussions and people that committed smaller offenses are sent to jail??

I say she should be held accountable for her actions like everyone else.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2016, 01:55:41 AM »
This is our future if conservatives don't try to take back some measure of control in education... especially at the high school and college level.

The conservatives were really asleep at the switch when they let all those unemployed, reefer smoking, VW van living scumbags from the 60s take over the education system in this country.

The filth woke up one day, realized they needed jobs, went into the teaching field, and have taken complete control of the national education system throughout the United States.

It is time to take it back.

This. But it is already happening. Some students are starting to rebel against the system. The left took it too far and I predict they will become obsolete in the near future. They have now become the oppressors and intolerants. They are completely out of touch with reality.