Author Topic: The Bodybuilding Legends Show - Roger Walker Interview  (Read 8016 times)

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Bodybuilding Legends Show - Roger Walker Interview
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »
Enjoyed that interview.   Is Roger implying that Arnold and Paul were a gay couple? Seems to be a heavy innuendo that homosexuality was behind the whole Australian debacle.  Even old Oscar State fiddling the voting to make Ben the President in 1975 when it should have been Serge?

Great stuff.  :D

No, that wasn't what he meant.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 02:06:56 PM »
Good interview but I was surprised he thought he looked as good in '81 as he did in '80. He was clearly way down in size

Yeah, I agree with you. He looked at his best in 1980. He was really good in '79 too.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 02:18:06 PM »
No, that wasn't what he meant.

Fair enough. It was just that Roger said that Paul and Arnold were more than just friends. I wonder what he really meant.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 07:54:44 PM »

Fair enough. It was just that Roger said that Paul and Arnold were more than just friends. I wonder what he really meant.

In the book "Fantastic", it says that Graham and Arnold were sharing an apartment in 1968 when Arnold moved to California. Graham was arrested for importing stolen cars from the U.S. to Australia. Arnold may or may not have been involved according to the book but Paul went to jail for the offense.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 10:21:05 AM »
In the book "Fantastic", it says that Graham and Arnold were sharing an apartment in 1968 when Arnold moved to California. Graham was arrested for importing stolen cars from the U.S. to Australia. Arnold may or may not have been involved according to the book but Paul went to jail for the offense.

Thanks, yes I guess Roger was implying a business relationship rather then just friendship.
Your interviews with these guys are fantastic, I've watched every one and they are much appreciated.