Author Topic: president trump isnt going to drain **  (Read 3906 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: president trump isnt going to drain **
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »
Do you usually take cheese with your whine?

no one can match the world class Cry Baby that was Trump in 2012

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2016, 11:29:18 AM »
And what have you done that's so great?

Go get a Therapy Dog, like the rest of the butt hurt Snowflakes:

https://www.therapydogs.com/

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2016, 11:31:09 AM »
Giuliani broke much of the Mafia control in NY. He also aggressively policed NYC with the Borken Windows theory, Stop and Frisk (as mentioned), and Compstat. Most working people loved him at the time, it's only now that they've had 20 years or so of benefit from his policies that they bitch about him.

Also a lot of criticism is leveled his way from some because he made NYC a bit dead city in term of nightlife and the arts. He continued Koch's vision of cleaning up Time Square, regulated the clubs, bar, etc.... more vigorously, etc.....

and he did marry his 2nd cousin, which in itself is fucking rancid 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2016, 11:34:48 AM »
So leave. No one will miss you.

Cooperation is a word Trump supporters are going to learn the hard way.

Two words:  Mainstream media.

My prediction:  the "mainstream media" is going to crucify President Trump into oblivion for alienating them the way he has and the way he will.  FOX News and the Alt Right is not enough alone to win over a nation where 40% didn't even bother voting and the ones that did, half didn't want you there.

Keep in mind, the blue states have most of the money in our economy.  You cannot push your weight around when all you have is 27 teeth, a rundown F150, a flag, and loyalty.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 11:43:38 AM »
(I've cross posted this question from TA's 'winning' thread with an additional query in bold)

Presumably the President-elect will be required to stand down from his various other boards and businesses, right?  How does this work in practice?  Does he take a sabbatical and hand things to others until he's finished?  Surely they won't be wound up or closed or sold off or something?  And can he just choose people for his administration from his business life, or do they have to currently be democratically elected somewhere - a bit like MP's in the UK

(I've had a quick Google but thought I'd get the definitive answer from the Getbig analysts team  8))

His Cabinet can be anyone he likes, but he must present them before the Senate, and the Senate may block them if they choose. Also he can't appoint family members to it.

He can run his business while President, there is nothing to stop him in current US law. Realistically, he might leave the older boys in charge.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 12:30:04 PM »
SaintAngers "predictions" have all been shit and not one has come true. HAHAHAHAH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 12:36:54 PM »
SaintAngers "predictions" have all been shit and not one has come true. HAHAHAHAH

You mean you don't think Trump will be impeached within a year by a Republican House and Senate?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 12:50:30 PM »
You mean you don't think Trump will be impeached within a year by a Republican House and Senate?

Yes, Trump being impeached by a majority Republican legislative branch, is quite unlikely, at best, but SaintAnger's meager mind can't exactly grasp that reality.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 12:54:37 PM »
Yes, Trump being impeached by a majority Republican legislative branch, is quite unlikely, at best, but SaintAnger's meager mind can't exactly grasp that reality.
Maybe he thinks that Congress will impeach itself.  ???

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »
Pence now leading the transition team. Good. Have no confidence in Christie.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 01:37:04 PM »

Most likely - Jamal's homegrown variety being his favorite.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 02:44:28 PM »
And now we're going to have this nationwide.  Is this the country we want to live in?  A goddamned police state?  Fuck this.

Get the fuck out then you pansy ass low testosterone freak  ::) ::) ::). Nobody on this board likes you. Go suck the schlong of some LGBT transgender on the Huffington Post you freak. Move to Canada or better yet Mexico asswipe.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 02:50:47 PM »

My prediction:  the "mainstream media" is going to crucify President Trump into oblivion for alienating them the way he has and the way he will.  FOX News and the Alt Right is not enough alone to win over a nation where 40% didn't even bother voting and the ones that did, half didn't want you there.

Keep in mind, the blue states have most of the money in our economy.  You cannot push your weight around when all you have is 27 teeth, a rundown F150, a flag, and loyalty.

The mainstream media...240 you are more of an idiot than I thought. First, nobody except liberal snowflake effetes like yourself give a shit about CNN or MSNBC. Most intelligent people will get their news from other more reliable sources that do not try to water down the news for their liberal brethren. What states are you talking about dipshit. California is in debt to its eyeballs. New York is not a bastion of growth.

FL, TX, NC, OH, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Michigan went to DJT. Hillary got the shit New England states. You are unenlightened and a twit. Moreover, you are a fag who has to come up with a new meme because you don't want to post under your "240" account. Get the fuck out of here. You are a loser. Go move to Canada.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 03:04:49 PM »
Christie, Gingrich, The negro surgeon and Guliani?  Fuck.  They are all hacks.  Trump should have at least stacked his cabinet with smart people.  This is the dream team for fucking up everything and getting shit done.  All of the white poor people that voted for Trump are going to sit by while these hacks make themselves and their rich friends richer.  So sad.

and that's usually how it is, sadly

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 03:26:35 PM »
its supposed to be a blind trust, but it's gonna be his kids which is conflict of interest. but we're supposed to "trust him"

His Cabinet can be anyone he likes, but he must present them before the Senate, and the Senate may block them if they choose. Also he can't appoint family members to it.

He can run his business while President, there is nothing to stop him in current US law. Realistically, he might leave the older boys in charge.

Thanks BB and Residue - I really appreciate that you took the time to respond.  There seemed to be differences of opinion online (quel surpise!) about the running of businesses while POTUS too.  I need to research previous Presidents to see how they handled it.  But it strikes me that someone who has promised a big infrastructure investment would need to be very careful to avoid the impression of any of his construction businesses profiting by it - blind trust or not.  He must have thought this through so let's see how he plays it.

(Also - is he not about to take one helluva pay cut?!   :D)
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 03:33:08 PM »
Impeached within 1 year.  You heard it here first.

NO WAY Republicans can run shit properly with that much power with such a cadre.  The scandals will suffocate the lot of them.

And, good.  This is what you wanted.  Now you got it.

The nice part is, none of you Trumpers will get what you want, I bet (see: banking finance reform plans = bubble, then crash).  Then, the half of you who voted for him will HATE him as much as the other half who HATE him now.  Together, we can ALL HATE HIM... except YOU will held responsible.  

The stock and housing market are already huge bubbles... was that way long before Trump came into the fold.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
The stock and housing market are already huge bubbles... was that way long before Trump came into the fold.  

already teeing up the excuses

classic Trumptardism

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2016, 03:41:36 PM »
already teeing up the excuses

classic Trumptardism

Trump won.  You really need to come to terms with this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 03:41:41 PM »

Trump could easily do something indefensible (assuming he acts the way he has acted his entire life)and Repubs would be forced to impeach him or get him to resign

Also, Republicans in DC would be quite happy with President Pence

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2016, 03:47:46 PM »
Trump won.  You really need to come to terms with this.

I'm well aware of that

The entire country, Trumptards included, will soon come to terms with the effects of that horrible choice

I truly hope I'm wrong

When Bush was elected my hope was that he would rise to the ocassion

Never in a million years did I expect the last days of the Bush Administration to include massive job losses, collapse of the banking and credit markets, collapse of the housing market, etc...

I wonder how quickly Republican president and Republican congress can break that record

I truly hope it doesn't happen......seriously.  I live here too and I don't want to see that happen 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2016, 03:57:15 PM »
I'm well aware of that

The entire country, Trumptards included, will soon come to terms with the effects of that horrible choice

I truly hope I'm wrong

When Bush was elected my hope was that he would rise to the ocassion

Never in a million years did I expect the last days of the Bush Administration to include massive job losses, collapse of the banking and credit markets, collapse of the housing market, etc...

I wonder how quickly Republican president and Republican congress can break that record

I truly hope it doesn't happen......seriously.  I live here too and I don't want to see that happen  

All caused by legislation Bill Clinton signed into law.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2016, 03:59:36 PM »
So "240 is Back" comes back as "Saint Anger" because he can't bear to take his lumps for being wrong 100%  of the time on this board for the past 2 years, lol. That is rich. Why not just call yourself the Village Idiot. At least that's honest.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2016, 04:47:57 PM »
All caused by legislation Bill Clinton signed into law.

fully supported by both parties and as the consequences grew they were totally ignored by the Bush Administration until it was too late

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2016, 05:30:17 PM »

Keep in mind many people have access to smart phones now...way more then before and look for facts from the internet now...my 60 yr old dad was showing me videos of the corruption of American tv
real men= no rubbers

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2016, 06:04:46 PM »
fully supported by both parties and as the consequences grew they were totally ignored by the Bush Administration until it was too late

All the legislation for interest only mortgages for minorities was vigorously opposed by the Republicans. And they pointed out that it was doomed to failure, because you can't lend money to deadbeats, who will never pay back their debts, and expect anything but a housing bubble disaster.