Author Topic: Within 2 years from now...  (Read 2833 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Within 2 years from now...
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 03:36:59 PM »
Trump crushed Hillary and liberalism for the next 20 years. The Dems will splinter into 100 different petty factions. I wonder why the MSM is ignoring the effect the Tea Party had on the election and the changing of house seats? Probably because the MSM spent the last 2 years telling libs the Tea Party was dead.

I will never attend or watch a movie or commercial with Robert Deniro in it ever again.

They are in denial so one by one they have been picked off in every part of state and federal government.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/11/obamas-legacy-the-total-destruction-of-the-democratic-party-n2244680

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »
I look at the Republicans and see young talent like Cruz, Rubio and Trey Gowdy.

Who are their Democratic counterparts?  Liz Warren? LOL!
Not so sure about Cruz and Rubio being worth a shit in my opinion, but I LOVE Rowdy Gowdy.  Cruz and Rubio are loser establishment types who pretend to be something they aren't.  I would not mind if they left for good and were replaced with someone like Gowdy, Giuliani-type, Sheriff Clarke, Trump etc... 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 07:00:14 PM »
Not so sure about Cruz and Rubio being worth a shit in my opinion, but I LOVE Rowdy Gowdy.  Cruz and Rubio are loser establishment types who pretend to be something they aren't.  I would not mind if they left for good and were replaced with someone like Gowdy, Giuliani-type, Sheriff Clarke, Trump etc...  
I like Cruz. He has fought hard and basically alone on issues.

Not sold on Rubio. He seems a bit status quo/weak to me at this point in his career. Maybe this election will give him a boost in the right direction before it is too late.

Remember Cruz was second behind Trump because he is also someone who both parties do not like. He makes too many waves. Good waves in my opinion.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 07:03:13 PM »
Howard changing his threads. Not sure if it's because he's a cuck or if he's just having some fun.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 07:04:01 PM »
I like Cruz. Not sold on Rubio. He has fought hard and basically alone on issues.

Rubio seems a bit status quo/weak to me at this point in his career. Maybe this election will give him a boost in the right direction before it is too late.

Remember he was second behind Trump because he is also someone who both parties do not like. He makes too many waves. Good waves in my opinion.
Those two cucks did not want to Bend the Knee.  Fuck them both is what I say.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 07:06:33 PM »
Ya know Jizzman, it doesn't surprise me, that my support of Rubio would not be shared by you and TA.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 07:08:20 PM »
Howard changing his threads. Not sure if it's because he's a cuck or if he's just having some fun.

I'm a cuck and having fun. :D

But seriously, in 2 years, most get biggers will still be posting from their mom's basement apt.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 07:09:27 PM »
I'm a cuck and having fun. :D

But seriously, in 2 years, most get biggers will still be posting from their mom's basement apt.

I sure hope I am  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »
I sure hope I am  :D

What kind of set up did your mom allow for ya in the basement.

I got a Wal-mart 32" flat screen and bootleg cable and internet.
Furniture and bed are vintage Goodwill. ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 07:33:12 PM »
Ya know Jizzman, it doesn't surprise me, that my support of Rubio would not be shared by you and TA.  ;D

He melted down hard too often and doesn't/didn't have the backbone to take whatever the democrats/liberals would throw at him. He would have collapsed.

Trump and Cruz were the only two who were/would have been able to do that of the supposed top contenders. They didn't expect a republican candidate to fight back as hard as Trump did. Same would have been for Cruz, imo. Usually they bow down and roll over.