Author Topic: If Michelle Obama runs in 2020  (Read 9151 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: If Michelle Obama runs in 2020
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 03:45:33 PM »
Any Jodels-pics?
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 04:33:02 PM »
No pics of Bama pressing but here are some Ronnie Coleman style rear dumbbell raises

I need to send Obama some Ronnie Coleman Cost of Redemption dvds.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 04:58:05 PM »

Send him this pic

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 06:57:41 PM »
hope she get her teeth fixed first... ugly ape

How could anyone think you were racist?  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 09:21:56 PM »

Send him a note with the DVD's saying "time to step up your steel game" Your wife is miles ahead of you.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 01:01:31 PM »
Hill got more votes than the Donald

:)
a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »
How could anyone think you were racist?  ;)

Why should anyone care if some shithead thinks they are racist? Being a racist is a positive, realistic thing to be, at least if you are white. There is no reason for a white person to be anything but a racist.

So, If there is any reason for a white person, to not be a racist, then maybe Howard, in his infinite wisdom, will tell us what that reason is?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 01:31:31 PM »
:)

I crack up every time I see that pic; yet I'm not quite sure of its meaning.

Could you give us a primer? tx.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 02:36:59 PM »
Why should anyone care if some shithead thinks they are racist? Being a racist is a positive, realistic thing to be, at least if you are white. There is no reason for a white person to be anything but a racist.

So, If there is any reason for a white person, to not be a racist, then maybe Howard, in his infinite wisdom, will tell us what that reason is?

C'mon, calling the first black FLOTUS "an ape" is hateful, senseless rhetoric.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2016, 02:45:45 PM »
C'mon, calling the first black FLOTUS "an ape" is hateful, senseless rhetoric.

C'mon, answer the question. Why shouldn't a white person be racist? What's in it for white people, to not be racist?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2016, 02:49:12 PM »
C'mon, answer the question. Why shouldn't a white person be racist? What's in it for white people, to not be racist?

Because, you need to judge people based on their actions and conduct.
Period.

If they commit a crime, arrest  'em. No special rights or treatment for anyone.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2016, 02:55:25 PM »
Because, you need to judge people based on their actions and conduct.
Period.

If they commit a crime, arrest  'em. No special rights or treatment for anyone.

Another deflection. Answer the question Howard. Or just admit that there is absolutely no reason for white people to not be racist.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »
Yes, I'm sure if Howard were walking down the street and heard people behind him, his reaction would be exactly the same when he turned around, whether it was three young black males or three elderly white women.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:06 PM »
Another deflection. Answer the question Howard. Or just admit that there is absolutely no reason for white people to not be racist.

It's called basic morals and fairness.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2016, 03:30:16 PM »

What laws that Trump has proposed makes his supporters racist by association? What isn't moral and fair?
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2016, 03:34:01 PM »
What laws that Trump has proposed makes his supporters racist by association? What isn't moral and fair?

I never said Trump was racist.
I've often posted that I didn't think most of Trump's white supporters are inherently racist.

But, it's impossible to defend or excuse those who call Michelle Obama an ugly ape or post white folks should be racist.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2016, 03:35:06 PM »
I never said Trump was racist.
I've often posted that I didn't think most of Trump's white supporters are inherently racist.

But, it's impossible to defend or excuse those who call Michelle Obama an ugly ape or post white folks should be racist.

I think she is a tranny. Black or White, doesn't matter, She has a cock.
a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2016, 04:08:01 PM »

Cut the crap! What material benefits do white people get for not being racist? I'll honestly answer the question for you: NONE! There are zero material benefits for white people for them not being racists. All the material benefits of forced integration, anti-racism go to subhuman minorities, at the expense of white people.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2016, 05:25:03 PM »

No, she would lose to Trump.  Trump is an Alpha-Male...like Putin.  When Trump ran for president, the media tossed him to the wolves in the forest and he came back leading the fucking pack.  

Think about it for a minute.....Hillary Clinton was thought to be unbeatable.  She had experience and was over qualified for the job and was backed by the establishment.   She spent 1.3 billion dollars to campaign, had the Democrat party behind her, had celebrities singing for her

Trump literally had no offices, little money, no celebrities, not even any backing from the GOP....nothing.  Just a twitter account and a microphone....and he kicked her taco.

I had my doubts originally but its like I said before.  Trump is the alpha male we need to make America no longer a bunch of safe spaces, sanctuary cities, participation trophy, spreading the wealth (working people's money) bullshit.  

I'm a very liberal person, I think the wall is stupid as well as banning Muslims and sexist remarks but I have my limits....and so did everyone else.  We simply cannot keep giving away the country to people who refuse to work, pay taxes, and mooch at the expense of our veterans.  

Hillary got one last vote from me...a parting gift...more than she deserved for calling my proud black race a bunch of Super Predators indirectly.  Its better to just call someone a black directly and in my face so I can MAGA and beat the shit out of them.  

I will MAGA and everyone else will MAGA if they know what's good for them.  

Help me understand, how was Hillary Clinton "over qualified?"

An entire professional life in politics with nothing to show for it. Her biggest accomplishment was handing Congress to the Republicans I'm the 90's.

Time to put this myth to bed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2016, 04:29:29 AM »
Cut the crap! What material benefits do white people get for not being racist? I'll honestly answer the question for you: NONE! There are zero material benefits for white people for them not being racists. All the material benefits of forced integration, anti-racism go to subhuman minorities, at the expense of white people.

If you want to embrace and defend racism, that's your call.
I've clearly stated my view on this issue.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2016, 08:29:19 AM »
If you want to embrace and defend racism, that's your call.
I've clearly stated my view on this issue.

So you agree with me that there is no material benefit to white people for not being racist. You agree, that not being racist, is just a scam to transfer wealth, from white people, to dark skinned subhumans. Thank you for finally being honest.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2016, 08:36:35 AM »
Trump will be president for 8 years.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2016, 04:03:58 AM »

https://i.imgur.com/Mfk9fdm.jpg

This "strong, independent black woman" is all that liberals have to cling to now...
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »
Help me understand, how was Hillary Clinton "over qualified?"

An entire professional life in politics with nothing to show for it. Her biggest accomplishment was handing Congress to the Republicans I'm the 90's.

Time to put this myth to bed.

Hillary Clinton was way more qualified to be President than Donald Trump.  She was a US senator for 8 years and Secretary of State along with being a former First Lady.  She knew politics and spent her life in it....she was over-qualified

And that's what her problem was.  She ran her election like she was applying for a job and simply failed to comprehend the change of affairs in this country so let me break this shit down.

Mexicans are coming into this country and even if they are not rapists and drug dealers, they are making money, getting free healthcare, education, food stamps without paying any taxes and then sending that "tax free money back to Mexico".

Black folks...as much as I love my people are no longer working as hard as the Benjamin Bannekers, the Marcus Garvey's, or the George Washington Carver's.  We get mad over cops killing black people which 95% of the time are in the act of committing crimes yet we allow the black community to be infested by drug dealers and gangs and we don't tell the police who is committing the crimes in fear of "snitching".  The police is not destroying the black community, we are doing it all by ourselves.  That's why the KKK doesn't go around lynching people anymore, its more easier to sit back and watch us hang ourselves.  The federal government simply gives out EBT cards and welfare benefits to keep them quiet and yet those EBT cards end up being used to get free food at McDonald's....I mean, why the fuck can a fast food restaurant take food stamps???  In addition to that, its used to buy candy, junk food, soda...and even cashed out for liquor and weed.

White people are even worse because they use more of those EBT and welfare than blacks for al the same reasons I just mentioned.  But even worse, these liberal white cracker people talk about diversity and will take selfie's with black people and Mexicans but they would sneer at actually inviting one to stay at their homes or truly hanging out with us on a dark night when there are no cameras around.  They are the worse type of racist people because they "pretend" to be a believer in equality and civil rights but they just do it as a fashion statement...no different than Paris Hilton carrying around a toy dog in a fucking bag.  Hillary Clinton is the same way....up there saying she keeps hot sauce in her fucking handbag like Beyonce.  Man, fuck that old bullshit ::)  

Then you have gay liberal white people.  Most folks up here think that all of them care about civil rights and are the most open but the truth is far from it.  70% of gay white people will not even associate or even talk to gay black men.  On Grindr, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, etc...you'll find tons of profiles that basically state..."White men Only".  There was one I remember that said..no fried chicken, no kabob, no curry, no rice, and no tacos.  That's some real shit right there.  White gay men are no more racist if not actually more racist than your typical white supremacist.....are you listening Tim Fogarty????

Donald Trump will make America again by making Americans work again. When you're working hard, you don't have time to go out protesting and breaking windows out of stores and looting them.  When you have no handouts, no EBT, no welfare....you have to actually go out and get a job instead of smoking weed all day.  If Trump can do that, he'll be in for 8 years easy.  
A

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2016, 01:50:30 PM »
The ghost of Roy Cohn could run and he'd win.  Because Trump in his crew are going to destroy the RNC so bad, no one will touch it ever again for a very long time.

It's over Johnny.  It's over!