Author Topic: Trump Quixotic: The Lowering Expectations Thread  (Read 2406 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump Quixotic: The Lowering Expectations Thread
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 12:40:21 PM »
Sounds like people are still getting their talking points from the MSM and liberal news rags.

Sad! They weren't right before, why would they be right now?
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 12:42:06 PM »
The same people saying he never had a chance are the same ones saying he won't build a wall or abolish obamacare. Why should we start listening to them now?

They're also the same people who can't accept losing, having previously accused Trump supporters of not being able to accept losing.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 02:09:57 PM »
They're also the same people who can't accept losing, having previously accused Trump supporters of not being able to accept losing.

"Trump will ruin this country!"
As they go on to burn down and destroy their cities.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 02:16:35 PM »
Sounds like people are still getting their talking points from the MSM and liberal news rags.

Sad! They weren't right before, why would they be right now?

I truly believe the MSM needs to be investigated by Congress.

Trump was drawing 10k three times a day all across the country, and not a peep from the MSM. Meanwhile, 3k protesters on a Saturday night  in NYC is front page news.

Newt was on Hannity daily saying the media was complicit in a cover up of Hillary's activities. Now, he's in a position to do something about it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 02:23:33 PM »
"Trump will ruin this country!"
As they go on to burn down and destroy their cities.

No, Trump and company will ruin the Leftists idea of what they think the country should be.

They had 8 years to try and drag the country to the Left, but we weren't buying.

Harping on the popular vote is a joke. What's the excuse for Congress and the Senate? They didn't win that either. Even in NY, a Leftist, Zephyr Teachout, got beat badly. I saw Huffpo say it was a tight race but the % was 55/45. Sorry girls, that's not tight.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 02:31:53 PM »
::)

In case that emoticon is hard for you to decipher: coming from someone who had daily meltdowns on this board for the last eight years  and posted any crap he could find, no matter how pointless or disreputable, the entire post is laughable. Suddenly a candidate you favor wins an election and that means the world stops?   Trump promised outlandish things which he seems to be walking back. That IS the argument, you dolt.

As you know Al, I voted for Hillary and am pretty much a down the middle independent .

In my observation is comes down to basic  tolerance vs full embrace of many cultural issues.
The gay rainbow lighting of the White House, was too "in your face" for many folks.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:31 PM »
As you know Al, I voted for Hillary and am pretty much a down the middle independent .

In my observation is comes down to basic  tolerance vs full embrace of many cultural issues.
The gay rainbow lighting of the White House, was too "in your face" for many folks.

It wasn't that big of an "in your face" moment, but the fact that the White House didn't really respond to the Dallas Police massacre kinda was a slap in the face to Americans.

The Obama admin had no issue quickly getting behind Baltimore protests, gays, Black Lives Matter, etc.
It took a while, if I remember correctly, for the White House to even acknowledge the whole "Blue Lives Matter" movement thing, and that's the shit people don't appreciate
a